CG
Carl G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/23/2018
The people and the service " we are really glad to help you" place. Very nice to come into a business with that wonderful attitude.
Very nice to come into a business where people really were wanting to help and happy you came into their business. We are really pleased and will return as a customer.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/23/2018

We pride ourselves in having a welcoming, friendly environment for customers and employees. Responsiveness to customer needs is a high priority.  We appreciate the opportunity to help you with your vehicle needs and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mitchell S.
Honda Ridgeline
03/23/2018
Great place. We have had our truck there twice and we'll definitely go back. Nice clean, quick service
Close location, clean, great service
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/23/2018

Always a pleasure to have a return customer in the shop.  Nice to hear that we are convenient and yet provide a nice facility with quick and quality service.  Thank you for your business and making us a part of your vehicle care team!

Maurice H.
03/21/2018
Disappointed
Superior does a great job and really do strive to help people, but I was dissatisfied when my vehicle had foot marks on the plastic floor panels and grass on the carpet. Very inconsiderate and now I have to pay someone to clean the inside of the car after I just cleaned it myself.

BD
Brad D.
Mount Dora, FL
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/21/2018
Very professional
You guys were so awesome to us in our time of need truck did great we are so thankful to have met you folks. I was very impressed with your professionalism. Thank you very very much.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2018

It was our pleasure to be able to assist your in your time of need.  We are glad we could get your vehicle repaired and back on the road quickly.  Please keep us in mind for future vehicle needs whenever your in the area.  Thank you for your business.

Ron S.
Buick Enclave
03/20/2018
Drop in service
GreAt attitude and results tks
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2018

Awesome that we met or exceeded your service expections when you dropped in recently for service.  It would be our pleasure to assist with your future vehicle care needs. Thank you for the opportunity!

KK
Karl K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/14/2018
80,000 mile check up.
All work done on time. Brian and Don are very friendly, call you by your name when you come in. Will help in any way. Get all of my 3 cars worked on there.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2018

Thank you so much for being a valued customer of Superior Auto Repair.  We are humbled by the confidence your demonstrate by bringing all 3 of vehicles to us for service.

KK
Karl K.
03/13/2018
Oil change.
All work done in a timely fashion. Brian and Don very friendly and professional with their customers. Good value for work performed.

JN
Justin N.
03/12/2018
OUTSTANDING
Mike, the Mustang is driving great! I don't know who was the tech who did the work, but please pass along my sincerest thanks!

JV
John V.
03/10/2018
Did my oil change right away. I was done in 45 minutes. Facility is very clean, employees are very personable, and prices were equal to what I pay up north.

DE
Denise E.
03/08/2018
Honesty and integrity in all they do
Took my SUV in last year, then both my in-laws went in. Took my SUV in for transmission this year. Very friendly, prompt and honest. Highly recommend.

HC
Harold C.
Dodge Caliber
03/01/2018
Very friendly and you can trust what they say.
Trusting and friendly.

DT
David T.
Volvo XC70
03/01/2018
Nail in rear tire in need of repair
I found a nail in my rear tight tire the other day and needed a shop close by to get it fixed. Some friends recommended Superior Tire and we took our car there. Fortunately, they could fix repair the tire right away and the whole process took about 1 hour and we were on our way. Thank you your prompt and courtesy service.

Michael B.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
02/25/2018
Prompt and professional
Always prompt and professional service. It's a comfort to have your business available if something goes wrong with my vehicle.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/26/2018

Awesome to hear that we continue to met/exceed your service level expectations.  We are humbled by the confidence you demonstrate by returning for additional service when needed.  Thank your for your business and it is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team.

John H.
02/23/2018
Great service and repair
Everything went flawlessly.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/26/2018

Awesome to hear that everything went well.  We are pleased that we exceeded your service expectations.  Looking forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

XB
Xavier B.
Fort Myers, FL
Land Rover LR3
02/19/2018
Oil and Rear Breaks
All the work got done even though I was 30 minutes late due to that wonderful 75 jam that always happens when idiots drive like idiots. The break system works just fine and the oil change makes the car feel as if it is driving very smoothly.

I live in Ft Myers and will try and continue to come for service whenever possible.

Regards,
Xavier
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/21/2018

We appreciate that you continue have us service your vehicle even though you live so far away.  With the fact you had a scheduled appointmen for the brake work and oil change, we prepped in advance and had all parts on hand, so being a little late due to traffic was not problem.  Thank you again for traveling from Ft Myers, we a truly humbled by your loyalty.

TF
Tony F.
Pontiac Solstice
02/18/2018
First vist
Professional service delivered in a timely manner. Price in line with local market. Will use again.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/21/2018

Nice to hear that we met or exceeded your service expectations.  We thank you for the opportunity and look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs.

David C.
Palmetto, FL
02/14/2018
I trust Superior to work on my van. That's the highest compliment I can pay any auto repair facilities.
Superior is the only auto service and repair facility I would use. In addition to doing the work right they have never tried to push things I don't need. With today's vehicles requiring much more expertise to maintain we rely on the honesty and expertise of places like Superior to care for our vehicles.
Superior has the most knowledgable and pleasant office stall. It is always a pleasure to bring my vehicle in.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/21/2018

It is our pleasure and honor to assist you with your vehicle needs.  We appreciate the confidence you demonstrate by being a return customer.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to your future service visits.

VM
Virginia M.
Mitsubishi Galant
02/10/2018
Again on Thursday I was amazed how quickly my car was finished. I had an appointment and was taken on time. In less than an hour, and after a question, I was out the door.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/12/2018

It is always a pleasure to have a returning customer in the shop.  Everyone's time is valuable and it is our goal to provide prompt, quality service. Happy to hear we met or exceeded your expectations on your recent.  Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jeneen T.
Cadillac SRX
02/09/2018
Convenient and Friendly
Always a pleasure to have my vehicle in for service at Superior. I'm comforted that during each maintenance service they look over the vehicle and report any items of concern, especially with safety in mind. I like that if my vehicle needs additional service or repairs, they will prioritize needs repairs so I can plan my budget accordingly. Thank you for providing high level service at competitive prices. I'm a customer for life.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/12/2018

Awesome to hear. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Jon F.
02/09/2018
Superior Service
From first call to make appointment through vehicle pickup, all staff were professional and very informative as to process and what (and whys) work was performed. It instilled a high degree of confidence in the service I was provided.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/09/2018

It is fantastic when a customer, especially a brand new one, takes the time to let us know about their experience with us.  We are pleased that from first contact we met/exceeded your service expectations.  In addition, we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.  We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.