V
Sarasota, FL
Chevrolet Colorado
05/31/2019
Excellent Customer Service
As a first time customer, working with Lori was an absolute pleasure! She was very knowledgeable and awesome with following up throughout the day! We will continue doing business with Superior Auto Repair! Thank you for making our first encounter a great one!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.  We look forward to assisting you with future vehcile care needs.

ES
Ed S.
Ford Edge
05/30/2019
The service was done on time great people to serve you
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/07/2019

Awesome to hear that we met/exceeded your service expectations.  Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

WT
William T.
Parrish, FL
Chevrolet Corvette
05/30/2019
Excellent service and attention is obvious, which is why I continue to have Superior take care of my Corvette.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/30/2019

We are humbled by your kind words.  It is our pleasure to assist you with your Corvette!  Thank you for your business.

LJ
Lewis J.
05/27/2019
Feedback on Superior Auto Repair
First of all my name was misspelled. It's spelled Louis, not Lewis.

Overall the experience was great. I have never been to an auto mechanic shop in which the facility looked this fantastic.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for bringing the misspelling to our attention, we have corrected the your customer record.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and glad to hear that you had a great experience and liked our facility.  We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

John D.
Myakka City, FL
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/24/2019
Brian great guy very professional
Very efficient honest dont try to sell something you don't need highly recommend to other people
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/28/2019

So glad you enjoy working with Brian and happy with the manner in which we do business.  Thank you for being a valued customer of Superior Auto Repair.

MT
Mary T.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
05/23/2019
Fast service...Great staff
Professional and knowledgeable staff..my repair was done very quickly ....my problem was considered important and they worked me in on a busy day. Great place!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/28/2019

Awesome to hear that we met/exceeded your service expectations.  We always try to be responsive to customer needs and get the work done no matter the amount of activity in the shop.  Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs and we look forward to helping you in the future

MI
Marq I.
GMC Sonoma
05/19/2019
Starter installation
In and out in less time than expected with excellent service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/21/2019

Always a pleasure to have you visit the shop.  Glad we assist you with your vehicle needs in a promptly and get you back on the road.
Thank you for your business.

FT
Fred T.
05/12/2019
Capable and friendly
I found the people at Superior Auto Repair to be quite capable and friendly.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/21/2019

So nice to hear that you have confidence in our abilities are level of service.  We thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle care needs.

AG
Andrew G.
05/10/2019
VERY PROFESSIONAL
THE FACILITY IS CLEAN AND BRIGHT.
THE SERVICE WAS DONE PROMPTLY AND THEY DROVE ME HOME AND PICKED ME UP.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/21/2019

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you again with your vehicle care needs.  Awesome to hear that you enjoy of newer facility/location and our convenient shuttle service.  Thank you for your business and look forward to assisting you with future needs.

DF
Diane F.
Parrish, FL
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/03/2019
GREAT SERVICE AND HONEST!
We called for an appointment at 9:00 am and were able to get in by 1:15pm the same day!! We brought the Infinity in because we are selling it to a niece, and wanted to be sure it was in good shape. Our concern was the brakes even though there was no indication we needed them. Not only did Mike tell us we didn't need them, but did a through check and found the car needed a new battery, an alignment, and did a power steering fluid flush for a reasonable amount of money! Now we have peace of mind handing the car over to our niece! Thank you!!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/06/2019

We thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.  Nice to hear that we met/exceeded your service level expectations. It was our pleasure to inspect the Infiniti and give you a report card on condition.  Your niece is very lucky to be getting such a well cared for vehicle.  Thank you for your business and we forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

Kirill S.
North Port, FL
Mercedes-Benz C63 S AMG
04/22/2019
Brake pads swap
Brad's as awesome as always! Got some aftermarket pads to try out and he got them on no probs.

Whole team from the front desk to shop is great.

VM
Virginia M.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/20/2019
Superior Service
Your customer service is awesome. I never have to wait. You’re always open with communication. Your staff is incredible. Your office is open, clean and inviting. Job well done.

Larry S.
Chevrolet Corvette
Scheduled maintenance a breeze
This was my first visit to Superior. First impression was very positive. The facility was spotless, the customer lounge was very comfortable with amenities provided. Staff was quite friendly and courteous. In and out in 45 min. My Z06 was given back to me the way I brought it. No mess, no fuss. If my first visit was any indication of what I am to expect when I need service, I will be a long term customer.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

We are very pleased that you chose to give Superior the opportunity to earn your business. It is important for us to provide our customers a clean, comfortable atmosphere with courteous, friendly staff so people will think of us when any vehicle care items arise. Thank you for your visit and we look forward to assisting you in the future and being a part of your vehicle car team!

MT
Myke T.
Ford Edge
04/18/2019
They were able to get me in late in the day
Very nice service. Accommodate me late
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

We will always try to accomodate customer requests, when possible.  We appreciate your business and hope you will consider us for your future vehicle care needs.

KZ
Katherine Z.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/18/2019
Quick, efficient, and knowledgeable!
Awesome service, would highly recommend.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your recent vehicle repair and routine maintenance.  Awesome to hear the we met/exceeded your service expectations.  A happy customer who would recommend us to a friend/family is the best! We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.