LD
Larry D.
Lexus ES 350
11/16/2019
Car service
Great service. Brian provided his usual help. Only place we get our cars serviced
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for your loyal patronage.  It is our pleasure to assist you with your vehicle care needs.

Michael S.
11/13/2019
Very impressed with the service we received. Our mustang sits quite a bit without be driven and with just over 100,000 miles we knew it was due for some maintenance. Superior was very thorough in their inspection and found a few things that could have caused an accident. Got the car back and it runs like a top. The staff was very friendly and knew this was our only vehicle in Florida. They put two mechanics on our vehicle and knocked out a long list of repairs in just a day.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with repairs and maintenance on your mustang. We are thrilled that we met or exceeded your service level expectations. We know that having a vehicle in the shop for service can be an inconvenience and we will do whatever we need to in order to get you in and out as quickly as possible and safely back on the road.  It will be our pleasure to assist you with future vehicle care needs, just give us a call or stop by when needed.

GP
Gary P.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/09/2019
Always great service and very friendly.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2019

The SAR team are humbled by your loyal patronage and confidence you demonstrate by being a returning regularly over the past almost 3 years. We are glad to be a part of your vehicle care team and look forward to future service visits.

Mike H.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/07/2019
All in a name
The name of the shop says it all. I was first drawn to it driving by, I noticed how clean and organized the workspace and mechanics looked. I went home and did an online search and liked what I read so I gave them try. They fixed an issue on my wife's car, that was repiared poorly by another shop 4 months ago. Then my truck blew a water pump and they fixed it. The repair got expensive because they discovered additional issues with the coolant system. I appreciate the full diagnostic because I believe taking care of the other issues reduces the probability of future and possibly more costly repairs

Joleyn C.
Acura RDX
11/05/2019
I consistently go back to Superior Auto Repair. They are honest, do a great job in a timely manner. My vehicle is running great and I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Justin L.
11/04/2019
Brian and the staff are great to deal with. Thank you.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2019

Awesome to hear that we meet the mark with service. Thank you for your business and choosing Superior Auto Repair to assist with your vehicle care needs.

FB
Francis B.
Ford Thunderbird
11/03/2019
No b.s.
You get a job completed by real mechanics for a very fair price. What more can you ask for?
Brian, Thank you.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2019

We thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.  Pleased to hear that our team completed the job to your satisfaction.  We look forward to assisting with your future vehicle care needs.

EB
Ernie B.
GMC Yukon
11/01/2019
Good people
Let the service person this feedback. The oil light did not come on after car start
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for the update and will definitely pass along feedback regarding the oil light.  We greatly appreciate your valued patronage.

KC
K c.
10/29/2019
No Tricks
Been coming here 2 years. Satisfied with workmanship and service for our 2 Benzs. No pressure and cost is usually 50% less than MBenz dealer. Service Advisor Brian is a good listener and tells it like it is. No tricks. That is all we can ask for.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2019

The team at Superior Auto Repair is so pleased you chose us to assist with your vehicle needs and that we have been able to earn your repeat business.  Our philosophy to good customer service is to listen and then report our findings. Together with the customer we will put together a plan and timetable for repairs/maintenance, at a fair price. Thank you for your valued patronage and we look forward to assisting in the future.

SZ
Steve Z.
GMC Sonoma
10/12/2019
Top Notch
First came to Superior for an emergency fix and they jumped right on it. Since then my go to repair shop.
Professional. Efficient. Courteous. Just a few of the words to describe the staff.
And the cleanest shop that I have ever seen.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Humbling that you find the Superior Auto Repair staff and facility to be "top Notch". We are pleased you gave an opportunity to earn your trust and business. Happy to be a part of your vehicle care team!

AR
Attilia R.
10/10/2019
Was easily able to get a service appointment for my Volvo. The people were helpful and the service done in one day. Will definitely return for future service and repair.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Pleased that we able to quickly assist with your Volvo.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting with you future vehicle care needs.

AF
Anastasia F.
Palmetto, FL
Lincoln MKX
10/10/2019
Great service from beginning to end
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Awesome to hear that we met/exceeded your service level expectations.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you during your next service interval.

Berndo B.
10/06/2019
Excellant!
Fast, friendly, and professional. Battery died at work. They were there quickly for a jump. Once at their shop, I had a new battery installed and was on my way in short order.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Great to hear that we met your service level expectations by providing fast, friendly and professional service during your recent visit.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting with future vehicle care needs.

KZ
Kevin Z.
Parrish, FL
Ford Edge
09/27/2019
Reliable services
They did a great job on my 100,000 mile service and brake replacement. Thanks for the dependable and efficient service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/30/2019

Awesome to hear that we continue to do a great job with your vehicle(s). It is our pleasure to assist you with your vehicle care needs.  Thank you for your valued patronage.

Kelly M.
Chevrolet Spark
09/26/2019
Wonderful customer service
Quality work!!!!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/30/2019

Great to hear that we met or exceeded your service level expectations.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting with future vehicle care needs.

Dillon D.
09/24/2019
Great Job. Thank you
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/24/2019

Awesome that we met your service expectations, Dillion.  Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

Ram 1500
09/21/2019
Just a bit pricey
Felt they charged way too much. Asked others what they would charge for same thing and it was quite a bit less. They took advantage of the situation.When I looked up cost of parts they more then double the cost of part. So far vehicle is running fine. Think I shout have called a tow truck and went somewhere else.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/24/2019

Glad to hear that our repair has the vehicle running fine and back on the road safely as compared to how it arrived at our shop. We understand how you may feel that your unexpected vehicle repair may be a bit pricey. People come to Superior Auto Repair for vehicle maintenance and repairs because we have factory trained, skilled technicians with decades of experience. Our goal is to get your vehicle condition diagnosed and repaired with quality OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts in a quick, efficient manner to get you back on the road safely, in most cases the same day, as in your case. Our pricing is competitive with other independent repair shops using the same quality parts and level of trained technician. There is always someone in any trade or business type who will do a service or a repair for less money but not always comparing like materials and workmanship. We are disappointed to hear that you feel our pricing was a bit high however, we hope you find the value in our service level and quality and may give us an opportunity to earn back your business.

09/16/2019
What a great place!
I have used several different shops to have my cars serviced. This is the best shop I have found in quite awhile. The Staff is attentive and the service folks are excellent at explaining technical issues at a level that I can understand.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/19/2019

We are so... glad you gave us a shot and we met/exceeded your service level expectations. The team at Superior Auto Repair is here to assist you with your future vehicle care needs.

SZ
Steve Z.
GMC Sonoma
09/13/2019
Top Rate
Had a problem with my vehicle that required immediate attention so I could return home. Pulled into Superior Auto and even though it was approaching the end of the work day they happily were able to help me.
My go to repair shop from now on.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2019

We try to make every effort to help when someone comes to us with a vehicle issue or breakdown. So happy to hear that we addressed your issue and got you home safely.  We appreciate the opportunity and humbled to hear we are your "go to repair shop from now on".

KW
Kerri W.
Dodge Magnum
09/11/2019
Superior is aptly titled. The service is impeccable.
From the moment you walk in it feels like family. Caring customer service techs and approachable mechanics are what you’ll find here. The prices seem fair and there is NO push for extra sales, they simply tell you what needs attention and give you quotes for it. So far I really feel safe using this business.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Kerri we are pleased that you gave us an opportunity to earn your business. We pride ourselves in creating an customer friendly environment where you feel comfortable doing business with us, informed about the health of your vehicle and received quality service at a fair price. It is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team.