Latest Review about 1 month ago

David B.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/15/2020
A-1
First class A-1 service. I won't take my vehicle anywhere else.

GJ
Galen J.
GMC Terrain
10/15/2020
Great People from top to bottom !
I am very pleased with the service I get from these folks. They have worked on everything I own ,small to large problems on everything from Diesel pickup to car. I have never had a reason to doubt their abilities or integrity. Always willing to give honest quotes.

MU
Mark U.
Ford Flex
07/16/2020
Good, honest people
They keep you updated if there are delays.

JU
Jonas U.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/24/2018
Was very satisfied a great place
Great place to do business

Darrell H.
04/27/2018
Great customer service & explains clearly what work needs to be done.
Had an oil change done. They explained in detail what repairs need to be done.

Scott S.
04/27/2018
Honest and fast
Chris and his team have always provided us with excellent service. They are quick and honest and I trust them with all of my transmission work.

Mike P.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/04/2018
Trusted service
I’ve never felt more confident in the service my vehicles receive when I drop them off at Superior.

Dave D.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/28/2018
Thanks
Had a rattle in the front end. Was told by a dealership it was a motor mount. I wanted a second opinion and took it to Superior. They found a loose bolt on the strut and tightened it for a fraction of the cost of a motor mount. Thanks Superior

BV
Barbara V.
02/14/2018
5 stars
Always there to help me, friendly and you seem to know and fix what is wrong with my car!

RT
Robert T.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/08/2017
You guys are awesome!
We so much appreciate the great service and personal attention and willingness to go above and beyond to make sure things get done right!! Always have great service! Thanks so much!

BV
Barbara V.
11/08/2017
Owner
Very friendly staff and listen to me and feel like I can trust them.

Chris H.
Mazda B4000
10/03/2017
Friendly and very helpful. Fair pricing
Very helpful and willing to help find best pricing for parts. Fair price for labor and finished work on my vehicle ahead of schedule. Good experience.

Darrell H.
09/21/2017
Great customer service.
We appreciate that Superior is ethical, giving prompt service, accurate diagnoses, and always will make sure that the customers is well cared for financially.

KK
Kenneth K.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
07/24/2017
Honest & Trustworthy
These people are very nice, honest and trustworthy people that do a great job.

SR
Sindy R.
Ford Windstar
07/22/2017
Always there for their customers.
Love this family operated business. Reliable, consciousness, easy to talk to, great service.