Superior Automotive & Transmission

JU
Jonas U.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/24/2018
Was very satisfied a great place
Great place to do business

04/27/2018
Great customer service & explains clearly what work needs to be done.
Had an oil change done. They explained in detail what repairs need to be done.

Scott S.
04/27/2018
Honest and fast
Chris and his team have always provided us with excellent service. They are quick and honest and I trust them with all of my transmission work.

Mike P.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/04/2018
Trusted service
I’ve never felt more confident in the service my vehicles receive when I drop them off at Superior.

Dave D.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/28/2018
Thanks
Had a rattle in the front end. Was told by a dealership it was a motor mount. I wanted a second opinion and took it to Superior. They found a loose bolt on the strut and tightened it for a fraction of the cost of a motor mount. Thanks Superior

BV
Barbara V.
02/14/2018
5 stars
Always there to help me, friendly and you seem to know and fix what is wrong with my car!

RT
Robert T.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/08/2017
You guys are awesome!
We so much appreciate the great service and personal attention and willingness to go above and beyond to make sure things get done right!! Always have great service! Thanks so much!

BV
Barbara V.
11/08/2017
Owner
Very friendly staff and listen to me and feel like I can trust them.

Chris H.
Mazda B4000
10/03/2017
Friendly and very helpful. Fair pricing
Very helpful and willing to help find best pricing for parts. Fair price for labor and finished work on my vehicle ahead of schedule. Good experience.

09/21/2017
Great customer service.
We appreciate that Superior is ethical, giving prompt service, accurate diagnoses, and always will make sure that the customers is well cared for financially.

KK
Kenneth K.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
07/24/2017
Honest & Trustworthy
These people are very nice, honest and trustworthy people that do a great job.

SR
Sindy R.
Ford Windstar
07/22/2017
Always there for their customers.
Love this family operated business. Reliable, consciousness, easy to talk to, great service.

Royal M.
Buick Rainier
05/11/2017
They have been so helpful in diagnosing and helping us repair our vehicles. They have excellent customer service. Thank you for all you do for us!

Chevrolet Corsica
05/02/2017
Great customer service.
We had oil changes done on two of our vehicles and Superior did them in a timely manor. We're able to drop off vehicles for me.

LJ
Linda J.
03/29/2017
Professional, friendly, does great work
Everyone on staff, front and back go out of their way to provide me with swift help. They go up and beyond to explain everything and have been the best.

WM
William M.
Inman, KS
Cadillac Seville
01/27/2017
Quality of work! Fast repair! Friendly!!
I'm very happy with knowing the cost of the repair before work began,how soon the repair was done and how friendly everybody is! Thank You! William Maurer!

LJ
Linda J.
12/09/2016
Very helpful ,considerate, and explains the problems my senior car has. Works hard to get my car in working condition in shortest time possible. Provides transportation when needed. Also great mechanics and reasonable prices.

12/05/2016
Always go above and beyond.
We needed an expensive part replaced and a used one was ordered which failed. We had to
replace it with a new part. Superior were very fair on the price. They are very good to work with. Thanks much.

Jerry M.

Brice B.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/16/2016
work on truck
done in a quick timely manner and we appreciate that