Superior Automotive & Transmission

05/18/2021
Awesome service for a decent price
I scheduled in advance to get my vehicle ready for a road trip. I was actually expecting to pick it up within a couple days, especially with the long list of items that needed to be checked, replaced, or even repaired. I was able To get it back the same day. The cost was a lot less than expected also. From my prospective and doing most of my auto maintenance myself. If I ever run into something I can't handle or don't have time to, I'll definitely be giving these guys a call.

SE
Steven E.
04/24/2021
Best mechanic shop in McPherson Kansas
They can fix anything you need fixed. They are very knowledgeable and they treat their customers very well. Highly recommend them!!!

Mike M.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
04/15/2021
Personal attention that can't be beat!
Chris, Crystal, Tucker, and Drake are the best! We can contact them immediately, and get reliable feedback on our cars/trucks. Their customer service is impeccable. They really go the extra mile, quite literally! When my SUV died in an intersection Crystal offered to send a mechanic to come help immediately. Then they helped my in-laws the next day, and they had the same things I'm saying here to say. They were surprised at how quickly they got their vehicle fixed and how friendly and helpful they were. It doesn't get better than this for service on your vehicle.

Lincoln Mark VI
04/01/2021
Service & Knowledge
Presented car for diagnosis of a front end vibration issue. Superior performed an analysis that appeared to have found the cause.

Chris C.
03/24/2021
Oil change/tire rotation
Everyone at Superior is amazing to work with.

Chris C.
Saturn Aura
02/26/2021
Awesome service
This is the best place in McPherson to have your vehicle worked on. Friendly service always.

David B.
02/20/2021
The Best!
No appointment necessary and great to work with

02/15/2021
This place is the best!!
The chick at the front counter was so hot and the guys in the back should just do what she says.

David B.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/15/2020
A-1
First class A-1 service. I won't take my vehicle anywhere else.

GJ
Galen J.
GMC Terrain
10/15/2020
Great People from top to bottom !
I am very pleased with the service I get from these folks. They have worked on everything I own ,small to large problems on everything from Diesel pickup to car. I have never had a reason to doubt their abilities or integrity. Always willing to give honest quotes.

MU
Mark U.
Ford Flex
07/16/2020
Good, honest people
They keep you updated if there are delays.

JU
Jonas U.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/24/2018
Was very satisfied a great place
Great place to do business

Darrell H.
04/27/2018
Great customer service & explains clearly what work needs to be done.
Had an oil change done. They explained in detail what repairs need to be done.

Scott S.
04/27/2018
Honest and fast
Chris and his team have always provided us with excellent service. They are quick and honest and I trust them with all of my transmission work.

Mike P.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/04/2018
Trusted service
I’ve never felt more confident in the service my vehicles receive when I drop them off at Superior.