Overall Rating 4.6857169/5Overall Rating 4.6857169/5Overall Rating 4.6857169/5Overall Rating 4.6857169/5rating 4.6857169
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Nice environment and service
North always does nice work.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate your business.

RN
Ronald N.
West Chester, OH
2012 Hyundai Azera
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service, great customer focus
See above

Steven B.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great services
The staff has always provided great service. I tell my friends all the time about your staff. This is my second vehicle I have purchased from Superior and when I need another one I will be back. Keep up the good work

ET
Erik T.
Camden, OH
2015 Hyundai Veloster
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Good as long as you already know the ins and outs
I'm a new car owner and had my first repairs needed. During my call to schedule my drop off, I explained what the car's issues were, and I asked about a loaner/rental car. I was told it would be taken care of at the store. It felt like I was rushed off the phone. I showed up at the store and they acted like they didn't have any notes from my call , and they were out of loaners. I was welcome to wait for Enterprise to open and walk down the road and across a busy road at 8am to set up my own rental, and it would be reimbursed after a few days if it was approved. Or i was welcome to put my name on a list to have a loaner reserved for me when one was returned, but they didn't know when that would be, or how long my car would be in the shop. This added a lot of stress to the whole process and is at least partially my fault since I'm new to this - but I tried to avoid it by bringing it up on the very first phone call.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to speak with you more about your visit . Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your business.

CF
Curtis F.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Routine oil change
Quick and great job. Service department professional and friendly.

HM
Helen M.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Facility is very clean. Service folks are friendly and knowledgeable and my car is done on time as requested. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

TG

AE
Alan E.
Liberty Township, OH
130000 mile service
Very easy service. Dropped off night before, my service advisor called with update the next day. Picked up that night after work.

James G.
Consistent good service
Always in and out in good time and order.

AT
April T.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
They did a great job
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 10/09/2018

Deborah L.
2014 Hyundai Accent
Awesome!!!
Always courteous and get the job done right.

MF
Mary F.
Fairfield, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Conveniently located to where I live.
My salesman, Robert Frost is fantastic! He is helpful in everyway. He continued to contact me after the sale to see how I liked my Kona and if there was anything that he could do for me. I would definitely tell friends and family to stop by and ask for him. The service department staff is also courteous and worked diligently to find out what was wrong with my turn signal and replaced it.

Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate your business.

Joy W.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Michelle is wonderful. Always on top of things!
Have been going to them for 10 years. Great service department!
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 10/08/2018

SL
Steven L.
Oxford, OH
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Love the dealership, but some additional service support would be nice
I have been a loyal Hyundai customer. I currently have 3 Hyundai vehicles. I do not get all my service done at your facility, but that is due to the distance from my home. I had hoped that service at your facility would be a bit more convenient, especially since the sales person I met during the purchase of my 1st Santa Fe said loaners for routine maintenance would be available. I have never asked for a loaner since I bought my 2012 Santa Fe until my most recent service. I was discouraged when I arrived and the service person said a loaner was not available. My wait for service to be performed was longer than expected, but it was not horrible. I am hopeful that a loaner will be available next time it is needed. A drop off service would be nice too. My wife works at Mercy Fairfield Hospital in upper management and it is too much of an inconvenience for her to bring her car to your facility and wait for service to be performed. How about a service that would make it more convenient for her to drop her car off, or get a ride to work once she dropped it off?

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that a loaner was unavailable during your service. We do offer a drop off service and would be happy to drop off your wife at work while your vehicle is serviced. Thank you for your business.

GM
Gregory M.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/06/2018 Category: Service
I’m always greeted with a smile and talk of recent sporting events.

NB
Nathan B.
Monroe, OH
Superior Hyundai North
The service dept is ran with smoothly with an efficient management team. I was in and out in no time. They even go the extra mile and wash your car. That was much appreciated!

Thank you very much for your kind words and five star review. We appreciate your business.

West Chester, OH
10/06/2018 Category: Service
With appointment service was completed efficiently and at fair price.

TN

Thomas Y.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Greatness
The required work is always done properly and on time.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 10/04/2018

SR
Shandra R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Top notch service, and the service team goes over and above to make EVERY experience a pleasure to do business with.