Overall Rating 4.6438395/5Overall Rating 4.6438395/5Overall Rating 4.6438395/5Overall Rating 4.6438395/5rating 4.6438395
Overall Rating 2.09589/5Overall Rating 2.09589/5rating 2.09589rating 2.09589rating 2.09589
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

01/22/2019 Category: Service
Good friendly service
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 01/22/2019

LD
Lisa D.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Glad I drove a bit to get excellent service
I live less than 3 miles from another Hyundai dealership service department. Was very unhappy there, rude, untrustworthy and expensive, I came to find out.
Decided to go 15 mile away to Superior Hyundai and that was the best 30 mile drive of my life. Beautiful service area. Fast, reliable and over $100 cheaper for the same 30K service. They even took care of the brakes the other dealership said they did (they didnt do the service) without charge.

I will buy and service my cars at Superior Hyundai from now on. They are the honest and truthful, goes a long way.

Thank you very much for your kind words and five star review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. We appreciate your business.

Michael P.
Hamilton, OH
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Dropped my car off without an appointment. Dealership was able to fit me in at the last minute.

Sheryl M.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Job Well Done
Able to get us worked in quicker than we expected. Found the problem and fixed it with much less cost than we were expecting. Thank you!
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 01/21/2019

David C.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled service
Superior service

LN
Lashawn N.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
01/18/2019 Category: Service
My car needed an immediate repair and the service department was able to get me in without an appointment and was able to repair my car within the same day. The car is running great and I am truly grateful to Michelle and Tony as usual for their excellent service.

Thank you very much for your kind words and five star review. We appreciate your business.

GG
Gary G.
Middletown, OH
Radio Replacement Due To Blue Link Failure
My 2017 Sonata had a Blue Link failure due to a hardware problem. Through my sales rep, service department and Hyundai USA, it was all fixed within a week by installing a new radio/nav system. Everything works fine once again.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 01/18/2019

Joyce M.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
appointment time kept within 15 minutes
Fixed the problem I went in for without any issues

TW
Todd W.
Harrison, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
The service department did a great job in taking care of my 2013 Santa Fe after the engine stopped working. They provided me with a car to drive while the engine was replaced under warranty.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 01/17/2019

Jeanne G.
Hamilton, OH
Superior Hyundai service
They are very courteous and fast.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick service
They were ready for my car at my appointment time and completed my service quickly
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 01/16/2019

Justin H.
Middletown, OH
Car maintenance appointment
Arrival to shop made easy...garage door opened as soon as I pulled up. Inside my car door was opened for me and I was instructed to go to desk. Waited in comfortable lounge area. Not a long wait. Then work done was explained and I was on my way home in a clean car.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Sales department makes Hyundai great, service department makes it not great.
I like Ali in sales and I like Michelle in service, I would recommend customers see them. What I don’t like about the service department is how long a customer has to wait to get an appointment. I had to wait two weeks for availability to get an oil change. What if something was seriously wrong with my car? I could not be without my car for two weeks. I have experience with Honda across the street, and they get customers in the same day. I would recommend expanding your service department to keep customers returning. As it stands now I will not be purchasing another Hyundai just based on my wait time for an appointment with the service department.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate your patience with our schedule. Unfortunately from time to time especially around the holidays we do experience high volumes of traffic in our service department. While we do offer appointments for customers who like to wait for their vehicles we also offer shuttle service and loaner vehicles for customers who choose to drop off their cars and pick them up later. We certainly strive to service every vehicle in a timely manner especially if it is an emergency. Thank you for your business.

Charles H.
West Chester, OH
Recall service
I was in and out in the time that I was told.

AW
Alvin W.
Batesville, IN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great
Service is great, really satisfied with price, Robert Frost goes out of his way to help with anything

Good
Good

Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate your business.

VC
Valerie C.
Customer service
Customer satisfaction.

owner of vehicle
most employee are good just 1 that i do not want to mention

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. I would like to speak with you more about your visit. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your business.

TG
Tyrone G.
Superior Service.
Great as always !!!
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 01/11/2019

David B.
West Chester, OH
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Have always liked having my oil changed here but this time it took longer than expected without any communication.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. I appreciate you bringing this matter to my attention. I will gladly reset your reminder system myself whenever it is convenient for you to stop by. Thank you very much for your business.