2038 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6764735/5Overall Rating 4.6764735/5Overall Rating 4.6764735/5Overall Rating 4.6764735/5rating 4.6764735
Overall Rating 2.10294/5Overall Rating 2.10294/5rating 2.10294rating 2.10294rating 2.10294

Maryann L.
Middletown, OH
Great brand
Hyundai is a dependable, economical brand. I own my 2nd Elantra now. Very spacious and stylish.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 08/15/2018

James B.
West Chester, OH
Great Service!
The dealership is very friendly and provides great service!

SF
Shirley F.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Everyone there is very nice
I got tires rotation and oil change within an hour
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you very much for the five star review. We apreciate your business.

BW
Barbara W.
Harrison, OH
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Great People
Great people. Michele Perry is always there with a wonderful smile and is ready to help me.

Thank you very much for your kind words and five star review. We appreciate your business.

Joshua F.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and Fast
As always, brought in for maintenance and was in and out in about an hour, tops!
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback We appreciate your business.

Laverne B.
2002 Hyundai Sonata
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Takes good care of my car
Receive great service every time ive taken my c ar in for service.

Russell C.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
gREAT sERVICE
TIMELY, EFFICIENT AND FAIR.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 08/10/2018

2006 Hyundai Sonata
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Best service
I always receive good and fast service from this dealership. The staff is always friendly.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 08/09/2018

Regina S.
Middletown, OH
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, caring staff
Great!
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 08/08/2018

Fairfield, OH
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Customer service at its finest.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 08/07/2018

2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/07/2018 Category: Service
After having to wait 2 weeks for an oil change, my washer fluid light came on the next day. Some one didn't even put washer fluid in my car. First world problem i know, but from a dealer and having a new car........just saying

Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention. As I said in the message I left on your answering machine I'd like to speak with you about your visit. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your business.

08/07/2018 Category: Service
Service was respectful of my waiting time and done correctly.

Dennis B.
Hamilton, OH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Smoother than expected & cleaned it too
Stopped in for a recall and some routine maintenance. I expected it to take a while, but they were done sooner than expected, and even washed our Ioniq for us.
dennis
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you very much fr your kind words and five star review. We appreciate your business.

Fairfield, OH
Excellent costumer service
Excellent customer service as always!

2017 Hyundai Accent
Periodic Mantienance Check
On time, job thorough and vehicle cleaned

AD
Amber D.
Hamilton, OH
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
I had a flat tire and took my Elantra to Superior for a fix. They were able to fit me in without an appt and fix my flat tire. The staff was very friendly and the service took less than an hour!

Deborah H.
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Always professional and a great service dept. Thanks and keep up the good work.

James L.
2008 Hyundai Accent
No appointment oil change
I drop off my car and they take me to work and I pick up the car later in the day. Friendly and accommodating service!

PE
Patricia E.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Michelle in Service Department!
My daughter and I have been having our Hyundai vehicles serviced at Superior North for years. Michelle, in the service department, is an outstanding customer service representative and a pleasure to work with. She and Doug , the General Manager, are the reason we keep returning!

MN
Michael N.
Meadowlands, PA
08/03/2018 Category: Service
The work was done in a timely manner,. In amd out. Cannot ask for anything more.
the reason why I would not likely use your center for future service is I am returning to Penn.. I have been treated really well and if was to stay in ohio, I would definitely be back. Thanks for the great service.I have mentioned the business to my friends in ohio.