Overall Rating 4.6438395/5Overall Rating 4.6438395/5Overall Rating 4.6438395/5Overall Rating 4.6438395/5rating 4.6438395
Overall Rating 2.09589/5Overall Rating 2.09589/5rating 2.09589rating 2.09589rating 2.09589

FJ
Fred J.
Hamilton, OH
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer Satisfaction
Without having a scheduled appointment, I was able to get my car serviced. The parts department also assisted with finding the part that was needed at another dealership. The synergy of the parts department and customer service not only met but exceeded my expectations.

07/18/2019 Category: Service
Michelle in your service department has provided me consistently with the professional care that I expect from this department when I bring my Sonata in for maintenance.
JEREMY G. from Superior Hyundai North responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you so much for your great review. We appreciate you!

PP

07/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Service As Usual
Great service as usual
JEREMY G. from Superior Hyundai North responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you!

Jay S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2019 Category: Service
*****
Very good service. Notified me immediately when my car was ready.
JEREMY G. from Superior Hyundai North responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you so much for your great feedback. We appreciate you!

Car review
The service department has a lot of turnovers
JEREMY G. from Superior Hyundai North responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you taking your time to give us feedback. Yes, we are making some personnel changes and TJ has been a great addition to our team. We are actively looking for additional personnel to help reduce the time your vehicle takes in our Service department. Thank you for choosing Superior Hyundai North. We hope you will notice even more improvements during your next service visit.

Michael P.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2019 Category: Service
The people are very nice
Every time I go there I'm always treated very good and they do great work every time. Ill always come back.
JEREMY G. from Superior Hyundai North responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate you!

TW
Tamara W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good job
I've been coming there awhile lovr coming there but having to schedule an appointment is hard cuz of the job I have. It would be nice if they did more walk ins but seems like there is never enough oil techs to help. Overall l like coming there
JEREMY G. from Superior Hyundai North responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We agree and are actively seeking additional personnel to help Michele and others so we can better serve you. Thank you for choosing Superior Hyundai North.

Sarah B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Michelle Perry
Michelle is a great employee to work with. She is very helpful and dependable.
JEREMY G. from Superior Hyundai North responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate you!

LV
Linda V.
Trenton, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2019 Category: Service
It was the quickest I ever got an oil change. I was in a hurry and it worked out.

D L.
Alexandria, KY
07/15/2019
Shitty ability to contact anyone
Have spent significant amount of time trying to contact dealer to check status of service on my vehicle. The crappy 888 number disconnected my calls 18 times. Have better things than wasting my time attempting to contact an actual living thing.
JEREMY G. from Superior Hyundai North responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We hear you, and are working to remedy the situation. We are in the process of increasing our staffing levels to better serve your needs. Please accept our sincerest apology for your service experience.

GC
Gary C.
Jasper, IN
2016 Hyundai Equus
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Always the simply the best!
I purchased my wife's 2015 Genesis and my 2016 Equus with the help of Michael Medley and Robert Frost. When we need service we make it a point to visit family in the Cincinnati area, just to return there. We have tried dealerships close to us with little to no satisfaction. We live in Jasper Indiana, so both Evansville and Louisville are significantly closer but provide no personal touch at all. When we come to superior north, both Michael and Robert make it a point to greet us and make sure we are taken care of!
JEREMY G. from Superior Hyundai North responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We appreciate you.

West Chester, OH
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Terrible customer service
They were not prepared with over two weeks notice for a simple oil change and scratch doctor repair. Wasted my time and then still haven’t followed up for scratch repair even though we paid for the warranty. Really disappointing. Expected better.

BR
Beverly R.
Harrison, OH
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Fast, courteous service
Comfortable while waiting, fast courteous service.
JEREMY G. from Superior Hyundai North responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. We appreciate you!

SK
Sue K.
Hamilton, OH
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Efficiency
Always efficient and friendly.Thanks
JEREMY G. from Superior Hyundai North responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback. We appreciate you!

Wyoming, OH
07/10/2019 Category: Service
The service was great but I don’t like Hyundais vehicles. If you just want something small and reliable yeah its a good brand
JEREMY G. from Superior Hyundai North responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback. We appreciate you!

Milford, OH
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly Service
Friendly Service
JEREMY G. from Superior Hyundai North responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you so much for the great feedback. We appreciate you!

TW
Todd W.
Harrison, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Your people and service
Great people and service.
JEREMY G. from Superior Hyundai North responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you!

07/09/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service. Relax and clean environment/atmosphere.

GT
Gerald T.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service As Always!
They diagnosed my issued and ordered my part and got it in with in 2 days and put it in within 1 hour. Washed my SUV like they do every time I bring it it for preventive maintenance or if it needs service. Michelle takes great care of me every time I come in. I never worry that I will have any problems.
JEREMY G. from Superior Hyundai North responded on 07/09/2019