4.6

Overall Rating 4.6486489/5Overall Rating 4.6486489/5Overall Rating 4.6486489/5Overall Rating 4.6486489/5rating 4.6486489
Overall Rating 2.09459/5Overall Rating 2.09459/5rating 2.09459rating 2.09459rating 2.09459

EF
Eric F.
Milford, OH
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Service has improved and convenient to my place of employment
OK

Kristina S.
Great service department
Always friendly and the service is great!

Tammy B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly
Overall a good place to do business

Steven W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
They went beyond my expectations and did a recall without even telling me until after it was completed

RL
Rachel L.
Fairfield, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great costumer service
This location has great costumer service.

Fine
Pretty good!
JEREMY G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 11/12/2019

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business.

Jean S.
Service Dept.
Superior Hyundai North's personnel are the best.

Hi Jean!

Liberty Township, OH
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
The service was great on my last service.
JEREMY G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 11/12/2019

Hello! Thank you for the feedback and nice comment. We sincerely appreciate your business.

West Chester, OH
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Good job. Completed in fair time

John A.

Always great service

HM
Helen M.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Work is always done in a timely manner and they address any concerns that I have.

Hello Helen!

Thank you for the great review and for providing the detailed feedback.  We sincerely appreciate your business.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Service technician Michele is always willing to assist me

Terry S.
Batavia, OH
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Tonight, I found out that this dealership does care about its customers
I appreciate the attention given to the situation I encountered two weeks back. Mr. Guenther , in my opinion has gone beyond his responsibilities to correct a situation.
This is a step in the right direction to maintain customer relations and satisfaction. I hope it doesn't end here. Will the parts department be provided with all the necessary
proper information and training to provide a customer with correct and clear information about parts that be ordered to full fill the customers requirements.

Therefore I will raise your dealership score to the level I had given in the past.

Thank you.

11/05/2019 Category: Service
Waiting area is great for a short waiting time
Unfavorable comments have been written on previous pages

Hello Terry,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are very sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience at our dealership this week. Thank you for speaking with me this evening. I appreciate your feedback and understanding.

Michael P.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Continue to provide great service with helpful reminders of what needs to be done

Hi Michael!

EH
Elizabeth H.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Recall
See previous.

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are very sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience at our dealership this week. I left a voicemail message at the number you provided and would appreciate if you could contact me at your convenience to resolve the situation.

11/04/2019 Category: Service
Satisfactory
I brought my Sonata in for routine oil change and asked them to check to see if a tire rotation was due. They performed the oil change and tire rotation. When driving home, I felt a vibration in my steering wheel. I contacted the service advisor who stated I might need my tires balanced. I'm not 100% positive, but isn't it standard practice to balance the tires when you have them rotated? Now, I will need to make another appointment to get the tires balanced? Am I suppose to ask for my tires to be balanced every time they need to be rotated?

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business. It is normal to rotate your tires every other oil change, but balancing is only performed when requested or if we find a need due to the additional expense. We apologize for not being more clear in explaining this process to you. Please stop by when its most convenient for you, and we will get this balancing performed for you.

Joseph K.

JV
Jerry V.
Harrison, OH
11/01/2019 Category: Service
As always Michelle took great care of me

Hello Jerry!

GP
Georgianna P.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Car Owner
Tucson is a very good car. This is the second new Tucson I have purchased.
JEREMY G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 11/04/2019

Hello Georgianna! Thank you for taking your time to write this review. We appreciate you and your business!