4.6

OG
Olivia G.
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Best Car buying experience!
This place is amazing to buy a car! I had the car salesman Bob and he was just fantastic! He came over to the car I was looking at and told
me everything i needed to know about the car and more! he was very kind and really cared about what you want! this was my first purchase of a car on my own i am 19 and he really wanted to make sure i knew what i was signing and wanted me to feel comfortable for the payments. he talked me step by step through everything and was able to answer all of my questions i had! when i got approved for my car and it was ready they had it all set up on the side of the building with a red carpet and my name written on a small board right next to it, it was so awesome and made me feel so special! Bob took my picture then even before i left showed me how to use all of the features in my car and even bluetoothed my phone for me before i left! i had such a great experience here thanks to Bob and this dealership. i will definitely return!

Richard G.
Monroe, OH
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Friendly personnel; I always feel respected
I’ve purchased my last two vehicles from Superior North: a Santa Fe and my current Sonata, and my wife has also purchased her last two vehicles there as well. The service staff has always been friendly and helpful, especially Michelle. I was pleased to get an appointment as quickly as I did this time, as it has taken several days for routine oil changes in the immediate past.

David B.
West Chester, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Went in for oil change and wiper blade replacements.

SD
Scott D.
2021 Hyundai Kona
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Fast, easy, pleasant
I’m not a fan of getting my car serviced. I hate taking time out of my busy week to do this BUT I was pleasantly surprised by my experience with Superior Hyundai! It was so easy to schedule my appointment online, I was greeted by friendly employees, social distancing was maintained, and my service was completed so quickly that I didn’t even have time to get started on the knitting project I brought with me. :-)

Codi H.
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Super Nice and friendly with great service!
I have been treated kindly since the day I walked in the lot to buy my car. Excellent service, Thanks guys.

Judy P.
Fairfield, OH
02/05/2021
Fairly close to home.
Brad waited on me. I knew what I wanted and he was able to find the color and the SEL package that I requested. He had to drive 2 hours away to another dealer to find my car! Once I went to pick it up, he showed me the features on the car and helped me program them. He did a fantastic job. I really like my new car so far, as I have not had a new car for 22 yrs. Ask for Brad, he will be happy to help you!

Fairfield, OH

Nice people good service

Dillsboro, IN
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai changed my oil and rotated my tires in a short period of time. And did a good job.

BA
Barbara A.
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Michele
Michele is the best at what she does could probably run that place by herself

Roger C.

Cleves, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Honesty, Couretsy and Respect
No matter my issue, I am greeted with a smile, a positive attitude, courtesy, honesty, and respect. I believe Superior Hyundai North is a trustworthy business.

KK
kevin k.
Middletown, OH
01/04/2021
Very Pleased!
My wife and I had a fantastic experience dealing with Ali. She was a true professional. Most importantly, she took the time, and had the patience, to answer all of our questions even after closing time on a Sunday evening!