Overall Rating 4.6857169/5Overall Rating 4.6857169/5Overall Rating 4.6857169/5Overall Rating 4.6857169/5rating 4.6857169
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

Jodi M.
Independence, KY
10/22/2018 Category: Service
We were there for my first maintenance appointment. They got it done in about 40 minutes! Everyone is friendly!
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 10/22/2018

Susan H.
Bradford, OH
10/19/2018 Category: Service
I did not like the location that my car was towed to.
I did not like the location that my car was towed to. There should’ve been a lot more detention to detail in terms of my car was there for 2 1/2 weeks and I received it back yet and the bodywork was great but my front two tires were 5 pounds low and there was no fluid check in terms of my windshield wiper fluid was totally empty

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business .

10/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service!
Everyone is very friendly and seem very knowledgeable.I have referred friends and family to this dealer on several occasions.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 10/19/2018

Joyce W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/17/2018 Category: Service
I love my car but I do not love your service department.
I have already explained my problems that I have with your service department I do not feel that I have to go into this matter again

Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention. I would like to speak with you more about your visit. I would also like to invite you back to the dealership at your convenience to inspect your vehicle and take care of your next oil change free of charge. We take great pride in providing great customer service and I sincerely apologize that we missed the mark. Thank you for your business.

TW
Tamara W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Home
Dave is really nice I look forward to seeing the Hyundai family every 3months or 3 thousand miles ☺️
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 10/17/2018

Karen M.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
The staff are friendly and efficient.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 10/16/2018

PA
Pamela A.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
friendly an fast very clean
Always a good experience

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Nice environment and service
North always does nice work.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate your business.

TV
Timothy V.
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
10/14/2018 Category: Service
The service advisor is great but not so sure about the mechanic service
not sure if I would recommend this Superior or not. The past few times there are things that's suppose to be done that makes me wonder if things are done that is suppose to be.

Thank you very much for your feedback. I would like to speak with you more about your visit. i will be contacting you soon. Thank you for your business.

william.girres@superiorcars.com

Thank you very much for taking the time to speak with me today. I appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention. Thank you for your business.

RN
Ronald N.
West Chester, OH
2012 Hyundai Azera
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service, great customer focus
See above

Steven B.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great services
The staff has always provided great service. I tell my friends all the time about your staff. This is my second vehicle I have purchased from Superior and when I need another one I will be back. Keep up the good work

ET
Erik T.
Camden, OH
2015 Hyundai Veloster
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Good as long as you already know the ins and outs
I'm a new car owner and had my first repairs needed. During my call to schedule my drop off, I explained what the car's issues were, and I asked about a loaner/rental car. I was told it would be taken care of at the store. It felt like I was rushed off the phone. I showed up at the store and they acted like they didn't have any notes from my call , and they were out of loaners. I was welcome to wait for Enterprise to open and walk down the road and across a busy road at 8am to set up my own rental, and it would be reimbursed after a few days if it was approved. Or i was welcome to put my name on a list to have a loaner reserved for me when one was returned, but they didn't know when that would be, or how long my car would be in the shop. This added a lot of stress to the whole process and is at least partially my fault since I'm new to this - but I tried to avoid it by bringing it up on the very first phone call.
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to speak with you more about your visit . Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your business.

CF
Curtis F.
Middletown, OH
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Routine oil change
Quick and great job. Service department professional and friendly.

HM
Helen M.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Facility is very clean. Service folks are friendly and knowledgeable and my car is done on time as requested. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

TG

AE
Alan E.
Liberty Township, OH
130000 mile service
Very easy service. Dropped off night before, my service advisor called with update the next day. Picked up that night after work.

James G.
Consistent good service
Always in and out in good time and order.

AT
April T.
Middletown, OH
2013 Hyundai Veloster
They did a great job
William A G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 10/09/2018

Deborah L.
2014 Hyundai Accent
Awesome!!!
Always courteous and get the job done right.

MF
Mary F.
Fairfield, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Conveniently located to where I live.
My salesman, Robert Frost is fantastic! He is helpful in everyway. He continued to contact me after the sale to see how I liked my Kona and if there was anything that he could do for me. I would definitely tell friends and family to stop by and ask for him. The service department staff is also courteous and worked diligently to find out what was wrong with my turn signal and replaced it.

Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate your business.