4.6

Fairfield, OH
2020 Hyundai Kona
05/06/2021 Category: Service
R Gardner
My daughter and son in law just purchased a large Hyundai van in the Pittsburgh, pa. Area, they love it

Beth H.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Car maintenance made easy
My husband was in the hospital at the time of the oil change apt. I had never had to do this so I was a little nervous.
He told me where to take the car. When I got there, there was no line and a young man told me where to park the car. I
explained to him that I had never done this before and he was very helpful and told me exactly what I needed to do and
where to get inside and where to go. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. They came and got me when they were
finished with the work. Not a problem.

LT
Luann T.
Fairfield, OH
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Michelle Perry rocks
I always ask for Michelle when I make an appointment. She’s very knowledgeable and friendly. I can tell she’s a hard worker. And if I call a couple of times asking when my car will be done, she is patient and gives me a true answer.

Mary M.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Service department
I am very pleased with the service department at Hyundai. The employees are friendly and helpful. The waiting area is clean and comfortable. The car was returned clean. I am very happy with this dealership!

Robert B.
Camden, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/22/2021 Category: Service
oil change
they were efficient and on time. They left my car clean and were very professional

04/19/2021 Category: Service
Fast service and comfortable waiting area
Quick

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2021 Category: Service
I do not like being forced to write a review in this space.

04/15/2021 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly
They treat every one like family

TG
Tyrone G.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
The Service adviser Michelle Perry is just great and so helpful and so kind. I always ask for her.
Coming here for years. Always great service. I'm hook on Superior Hyundai North for all my auto service.

04/05/2021 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Coming here for years now and always pleased with the service i receive.
JEREMY G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 04/06/2021

Hi Tyrone,
Thank you for speaking with me. Your feedback is much appreciated. Thank you for choosing Superior Hyundai North to take care of all your service needs.

Merrell W.
04/04/2021 Category: Service
Still haven't received phone call back
I sent email to manager, never got response back. Called 5 times, issue still not fixed. Nobody seems to care about the new issue created by the staff when fixing my car.

Clarence H.

Jazmin B.
Lawrenceburg, IN
2020 Hyundai Accent
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service !!!
Every visit is exceptional! I feel my car is in the best place to receive the car it needs and I enjoy the friendly service.

LR
Laura R.
03/24/2021 Category: Service

JEREMY G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 03/24/2021

Hello Laura, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and thank you for taking my call. I am happy we could take care of your service needs.

BA
Barbara A.
Michele
Michele always makes a pleasure to drive the extra miles to have such great customer service she needs a raise

RY
Robert Y.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe

03/22/2021 Category: Service
JEREMY G., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai North responded on 03/23/2021

Hello Robert,
Thank you for speaking with me regarding your recent service visit. I am pleased that we were able to take care of all your service needs.