Overall Rating 3.9583342/5Overall Rating 3.9583342/5Overall Rating 3.9583342/5rating 3.9583342rating 3.9583342
Overall Rating 1.9583317/5rating 1.9583317rating 1.9583317rating 1.9583317rating 1.9583317

Bruce S.
Eaton, OH
01/18/2019
resolution in progress
I was contacted by service manager and GM. Resolution is in the works. Just waiting for the back ordered part. They will call and make arrangements for picking up my car when the part becomes available.
Thanks for the quick response.
Being fully informed is much better than guessing what is going on.

01/18/2019
Communication? Vehicle Knowledge.
Bought the car that I wanted with the package and color I wanted. Rolled off the lot with 157 miles and an airbag warning light. I had an excuse, I did not know what lights really indicated until I looked in the manual and at the bluelink vehicle health. Warning light was on at mile 8 and 5 months before my purchase. Also found that there was a small chip in the paint on the windshield side edge of the hood. Was told that a paint stick would be ordered.
Took the car in to service department and was told it would take several hours to trouble shoot so they provided me with a 2018 Sonata as a rental/loaner car. Had enough gas to get me home (40 miles) but had to put gas in it to get back. I returned it with more gas than when I left with it.
When I came in next day I was told that the problem was the airbags were not plugged in ( I unknowingly drove over 400 miles without working airbags). Oh, and there is a recall on the hatchback handle and the paint stick was still not ordered. So that means another trip back for this. (again they had vehicle for over 5 months).
Now I am not blaming the sales guy for this but they should ALL know more about the cars they are selling and what indicator lights are a safety concern.
As for management I left voice mail with the Sales Manager, no reply. I emailed the GM, no reply. I am now testing the service department communication skills to see how long it takes to call me that the parts are in and schedule the repairs. I have made all the calls I am gonna make.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 01/18/2019

Mr Shaffer,

I an very sorry that you are not having a great experience. I spoke with you earlier and I am in the process of resolving this issue for you per our conversation. I will be contacting you again this morning with more information.

Anthony Tremaglio
Superior Hyundai Beavercreek

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/16/2019 Category: Service
great service
Great experience.

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was nice but the communication was a bit lacking.
I called them late on the estimated day I was to pick up the car. They should have kept me up to date. They left tools from the spare tire area out and they didn’t close it properly. I found plastic bits on the passenger side of the front seat. A bit surprised at these issues.

NP
Nathan P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
1/12/19 Maintenance
My appointment was on time and the work was performed in a timely manner. Great Job

Great staff
Great customer service!

James C.
Fairborn, OH
01/13/2019 Category: Service
friendly fast service
great service, fast and friendly

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Turbo
The Service counter representative gave me excellent service.

Joe M.
Centerville, OH
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast and economical service
I was very impressed with the service and the price too.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2019 Category: Service
None
None

New Carlisle, OH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
We always get our car serviced here.

TF
tim f.
Springfield, OH
01/05/2019
ease of doing business!!!
fair trade in value and used car sales price with minimal time spent. provided loaner vehicle while the car I bought was being serviced. I highly recommend Austin, my sales person...professional and courteous.

01/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent experience
The service advisors went above and beyond to assist me with my vehicle. I got my car back better than when I brought it in! Highly recommend!

Centerville, OH
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Long wait for service. Kept telling me car was being washed. That took 45 minutes.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 01/04/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear that you were less than 100% satisfied with the service you received. I agree that over an hour is excessive for an oil change and tire rotation. Normally the service would take around an hour with the complimentary car wash. This is because we do a complete hand wash and dry including the windows; inside and out; the door jambs, the tires and wheels. Yes, it can take a little longer, but we think you're worth it. As far as the fuel additive, that is Hyundai's recommendation. Today's vehicles are more susceptible to impurities in the fuel causing carbon deposits. Hyundai recommends a fuel additive be used every other oil change. I will be attempting to contact you in regards to the situation to see if there is any way I can rectify the situation with you.

Anthony Tremaglio
Superior Hyundai Beavercreek

Springfield, OH
01/02/2019 Category: Service
So far so good
My service calls are professionally handled . Very satisfied.

RP
Robert P.
Fairborn, OH
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Oil and filter change
Got there a little early but went in and out seamlessly! Always professionally treated and courteous by the service personnel!

TO
Thomas O.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service experience
Service performed as I expected. The addition of a greeter as you arrive was a welcome addition.

Denise C.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Service people are great!

Randy S.
Washington Court House, OH
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Quality friendly service
The work was performed correctly and on time. Service personnel was friendly.

Breanna S.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Took care of my car and provided me with a nice loaner car in a timely manner.

EC
Elsie C.
Oregonia, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Love it
I really like all the people and atmosphere there. I have had nothing but positive experience here.