Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek

Yellow Springs, OH
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Great job
I have never had Amy problems with the service here. I've been taking my car there for years.

CF
Cynthia F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Go Some Where else!!
I had nothing but issues with Superior!!!
JOHN W B., SERVICE MANAGER from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you for your review. I would like to additionally discuss your previous service visit when you have time. We strive to be the best possible at all times. I would like to get some input on how we can improve to a 5 star review.

TD
Thomas D.
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Very pleasant visit for oil change

07/13/2021 Category: Service
Went in for oil change. Work finished when they said it wood. Waiting room cold. Overall good experience
JOHN W B., SERVICE MANAGER from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 07/13/2021

RJ
Rebecca J.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Just ok
They were ok
JOHN W B., SERVICE MANAGER from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 07/09/2021

RF
Ryan F.
Hillsboro, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Best in the business
John Brian and the crew are the best

KL

Beavercreek, OH
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai sonata
Great work on Hyundai vehicles. The repairs are always good, and the problems I know I have are fixed correctly. However the completion prices for the work get expensive. With charging $125/hr of labor, fixing a simple problem can get pricey really quickly. Overall good experience, just wish the costs were a little lower
JOHN W B., SERVICE MANAGER from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/30/2021

Lebanon, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Always do a great job. Get you in and out as fast as possible.

CT
Christopher T.
Bellbrook, OH
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Great, friendly service
Great service and friendly service managers. Was in and out on time.

Xenia, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Took time to explain and service everything needed.

BN
Barbara N.
Springfield, OH
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service and wonderful staff
I purchased my Sonata at Superior Beavercreek and have continued to use the service department for all recommend routine service. Always treated with respect and courtesy and my vehicle runs like it’s brand new !

NG

Lebanon, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Battery
Needed a new battery. They got me in without an appointment and had me back on the road very quickly.

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Professionalism and courtesy of the staff.
The service personnel listen carefully to what the customer wants done, then executes in a timely and thorough manner.

Luann M.
Sabina, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/12/2021 Category: Service
Staff I felt with rude, and waiting time for oil change rediculious.
Waiting time and staff I dealt with was rediculious.
JOHN W B., SERVICE MANAGER from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 05/12/2021

Thank you for your review. I would like to additionally discuss your previous service visit when you have time. We strive to be the best possible at all times. I would like to get some input on how we can improve to a 5 star review.