Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek

William D.
Lebanon, OH
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/29/2021 Category: Service
People do their jobs, friendly and knowledgeable
Everyone friendly and knowledgeable

Xenia, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Service visit
The technician worked on explaining everything that was done on my car.

04/24/2021 Category: Service
Service Experience
Poor explanation of service. Written report of services recommended didn’t match verbal explanation. Had to ask several questions.
JOHN W B., SERVICE MANAGER from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for your review. I would like to additionally discuss your previous service visit when you have time. We strive to be the best possible at all times. I would like to get some input on how we can improve to a 5 star review.

TL
Toni L.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Service Department satisfaction
I absolutely appreciate the Service team, Jason John, and Tony are very courteous and professional.

Jim S.
Stewartsville, NJ
04/21/2021
Outstanding Customer Service
I drove our Hyundai Genesis from FL to visit our daughter in Beavercreek, and then was returning home to NJ. On the way to Ohio, the plastic shield under the front of the car came loose. I went to Superior to see if the car was ok to drive at highway speeds, or if it would do any damage to continue on to NJ in that condition. A helpful sales person in the front escorted me to the service department where I explained the situation to a service manager (I think his name was Tony). In spite of being extremely busy, they not only looked at the car but did a repair on the spot, replacing broken fasteners with zip ties, making it safe to drive… all at no charge. I was told they like to help people out when they can. A big shout-out to Tony(?) and the rest of the folks at Superior who helped me out of a jam. Truly outstanding customer service... even to an out-of-towner. Thank you all!

Jeanette M.
Xenia, OH
04/18/2021 Category: Service
Very respectful
Fast service very helpful
JOHN W B., SERVICE MANAGER from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/19/2021

RF
Ryan F.
Hillsboro, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Hands down the best
John Jason and fritz are top notch

04/04/2021 Category: Service
I just like to brand
Everything went fine.

PM
Patrick M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/04/2021 Category: Service
Quality of service, professional staff
Finished the task in a timely matter . The waiting area is a nice environment. Staff is courteous.

LV
Lucienne V.
2013 Hyundai Azera
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Best Service Ever!
Thank you Jason Baker for all you did!

Bryan B.
03/28/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai
They have always done there best to find and fix any problems that occur.

Robert S.
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Good quality work 👌

Beth M.
Sugarcrk Township, OH
03/26/2021 Category: Service

03/22/2021 Category: Service
JOHN W B., SERVICE MANAGER from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/23/2021

TN
Tori N.
Centerville, OH
03/25/2021 Category: Service

03/19/2021 Category: Service
JOHN W B., SERVICE MANAGER from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/20/2021

AR
Anne R.
Cedarville, OH
03/15/2021 Category: Service

03/12/2021 Category: Service
JOHN W B., SERVICE MANAGER from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/15/2021