Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5rating 4.1666647
Overall Rating 2.066671/5Overall Rating 2.066671/5rating 2.066671rating 2.066671rating 2.066671

Cherie C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Timely, polite, helpful

KR
Ken R.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Good place to do business
Service Manager and writers GREAT

SE
Shane E.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Not a good place.
i bought the car there, and 1400 miles later i had a flat tire, they changes the tire (at my cost) and scratched the rim in the process.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/13/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear about your wheel. I will be attempting to contact you this week to discuss the situation.

SAuperior Hyundai Beavercreek

NH
Nelson H.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/11/2019 Category: Service
SErvice
Always great service on this and on my previous Sonata after I moved to Beavercreek from Columbus

PB
Peter B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2019 Category: Service
They represent a good product.
Good car and good service.

Matthew G.

NK
Nicholas K.
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Staff is very friendly
Just in for an oil change and tire rotation. Everyone was friendly and made sure I was happy with everything. This is my first Hyundai and the car and Service have been great so far.

Jennifer B.
08/08/2019
First car
Thanks to David and Tony for great service in helping to buy our daughter her first car.

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Review
They treated me and the car well.

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Wire harness
I don’t know yet
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/07/2019

Valued Customer,

I'm sorry to hear about your wipers and your turn signal. Someone will be contacting you this week to discuss the situation with you.

Thank you for your feedback!

Supoerior Hyundai Beavercreek

NS
Nicole S.
Cleves, OH
08/06/2019
Best customer service EVER!!!
Great customer service!!! They went above and beyond getting me in a car I wanted and in my price range... I will defiantly be back!!!

Centerville, OH
08/05/2019 Category: Service
I misread my calendar and showed up on the wrong day for an oil change. They still fit me in.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Not happy
I brought my SUV in because the rims were peeling..car is only 1 year old and only 10,000 miles. Car came back very dirty, they supposedly washed it but it was still very dirty. Rims were repaired ... but so dirty I wasn’t sure about color. I also had two chips in tailgate area that I now have to have repaired.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/04/2019

Valued Customer,

I'm sorry to hear you did not have a good experience in our service department. I will be attempting to contact you this week to discuss your experience and listen to any feedback you are able to provide.

Superior Hyundai Beavercreek

08/02/2019 Category: Service
Service is great, and the prople are very friendly

2019 Hyundai Veloster
Fast and on time
Completed work fast.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
made it right
They made it right

normally good service
but this time after my oil change, I had an oil spill on my driveway
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/02/2019

Valued CUstomer,

I am sorry to hear this. I will attempt to contact you later today to discuss the situation with you.

Superior Hyundai Beavercreek

TO
Thomas O.
Good experience.
I was welcomed by Jerome, which was refreshing. The intake and wait were fine. No complaints.

TW
Thomas W.
sun roof
Anthony was good at getting my sun roof fixed

CP
Charles P.
Centerville, OH
friendly and courteous
Always had positive responses for my questions and always provides excellent reliable service.

TJ
Todd J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Software update
Good job by these folks, can always count on the job being done right.

NB
Nathan B.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent as always
Anthony and the entire service team at Hyundai of Beavercreek continue to do a great job. They are kind, professional, and go out of their way to help their customers. That may be helping you get to work to working around your schedule rather than theirs to fit you in. I didn't catch his name, but thank you to the young man at the service desk for his help.