Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5rating 4.1379331
Overall Rating 2.0344786/5Overall Rating 2.0344786/5rating 2.0344786rating 2.0344786rating 2.0344786

Jennifer W.
Xenia, OH
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Anthony was able to get me in at the last minute on a Saturday and I was able to pick my car up a couple hours later.

Cedarville, OH
2019 Hyundai Accent
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Service?
Service Department should bring keys to Cashier’s Office as promised.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/26/2019

Valued Customer,

I am very sorry about the mishap with your keys causing you to wait longer than expected. There was some sort of miscommunication with a newer member of our team. I have spoken with all of our team members to ensure situations like this do not occur in the future. Thank you for your feedback and I will be contacting you this week to discuss the situation with you further.

Cleves, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always professional and accommodating! They really make you feel like a star! I look forward to coming back! Thanks for the great experience!

Diane B.
Xenia, OH
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Not great
Not great
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/22/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear you are disappointed. The repairs to your vehicle were facilitated by our collision center. As I explained to you when you dropped the vehicle off, our collision center is located over an hour south of the dealership location and the repairs might take approximately 2 weeks due to the volume of work the collision center is currently experiencing.

David S.
Miamisburg, OH
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Customer service needs help
I suggest asking for a timeline on getting work done. My customer service rep never informed of any timeline.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/19/2019

Valued Customer,

I apologize for the confusion surrounding your service visit. I have reviewed your paperwork and I do see that your total service time was an hour and twenty minutes. This is a little longer than shuld be expected and for that I am sorry. Regardless, everything that was done to your vehicle should have been thoroughly explained to you so that there was no confusion.  Also, vehicles are completed as quickly as possible in the order in which they arrive. One customer would not be prioritized over another solely because of a complaint. I will be attempting to contact you to discuss how we may better serve you in the future.

TC
Timothy C.
Centerville, OH
06/18/2019 Category: Service
reasonable rate
Had the 7500mile service done and they gave the car a really nice wash and dry all for less than $70 with a coupon they sent me in the mail-----can't beat that.

Mitchell S.
Donnelsville, OH
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Time Promised needs to be met
I was told it would take 50 minutes and after 75 minutes I had to check on the status. If a vehicle is running past the stated time for service the customer should be kept in the loop.

Fairborn, OH
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Very disappointed in this company
It takes weeks to get a oil change and I needed my sun roof fixed and you guys do not know how to fix it. And getting hold of a service manager is a joke
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/15/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with your service visit. I would love to discuss any issues you may have with you to see if they can both be resolved and prevent them from happening in the future. To that end, I will be attempting to contact you on Monday, 06-17-19 to discuss the situation.

Thank you!

WR
William R.
06/14/2019
So happy!!
I absolutely love my new car. Sales rep Jason B. Was amazing. Thanks for the great service!!

Tracey S.

FD
Frank D.
Fairborn, OH
06/12/2019
A great place to get a car!
Jason Baker is top shelf. Knowledgeable, energetic and respectful. We enjoyed the experience!

RJ
Ricky J.
Springfield, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant service
Pleasant service. Efficient. Hand car wash is a nice touch!

Lebanon, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great people
My second service visit. Everything went very well

Sherry M.
Springfield, OH
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Service department
The employees in the Service Department were very courteous & helpful, wait time very minimal

CP
Curtisha P.
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Getting me in on Saturday with no appointment
Woke up Saturday with no appointment. Was able to get in for service due and fix the recall on my car.

CV
Christine V.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/07/2019 Category: Service
They take care of me and my car.
Everyone is so nice and do excellent work.

Centerville, OH
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast smart
Explained everything well, were quick with service

Jaquille D.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Superior Service
Great service! Very friendly and efficient, definitely recommend !!

NP
Nathan P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2019 Category: Service
May 2019 service appointment
Great job on taking care of my routine maintenance and letting me know of other things that needed taken care of and performing the work in a timely manner.

NL
Nancy L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/03/2019 Category: Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE
All your Service Staff is always courteous, friendly and helpful.