4.6

GC
Gregory C.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Unable to get what I needed at Superior Hyundai.
Service personnel were able to point me in the alright direction to be able to get my new Ohio license plates.

CF
Christopher F.
06/02/2020
Service vist
the service team met my needs and in a timely fashion after speaking with the service manager
JOHN W B. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/09/2020

Chrestopher,

Thank you for your review. I would like to additionally discuss your previous service visit when you have time. We strive to be the best possible at all times. I would like to get some input on how we can improve to a 5 star review.
Feel free to contact me 937-429-0380

John Bartley

Fort Walton Beach, FL
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Great Again
This is the fourth time I have had service at this dealership. Again, I had great service & nice friendly staff.

RF
Ryan F.
Hillsboro, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Boy oh boy. Jason natasha brian and clayton are the best around.
There service to the customer is by far the most superior. They have handled my issues above the call of duty. Yall are the best. Thank you for everything.

CL
Cynthia L.
Xenia, OH
2009 Hyundai Accent
05/22/2020 Category: Service
People were nice and efficient. Car was done when they said it would be done. Like the place and people.

Thomas B.
Xenia, OH
05/19/2020 Category: Service
Fine, friendly service. On time with quoted price.

RF
Ryan F.
Hillsboro, OH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2020 Category: Service
Jason natasha and Brian have been the best
Natasha jason and Brian have been the best during these times. We own 3 new Hyundai's and wouldn't go anywhere else for service. They are the best.

05/10/2020 Category: Service
Every one that helped me and my car displayed superior sensitivity and service and reflected the name of Superior.
All staff truly displayed sincere caring and professional and responsible service. I am very pleased.

HP
Harry P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Great Service During Trying Times
Besides providing quick and efficient service they went the extra mile by making available mask and gloves to each customer. They also only allowed 4 customers at a time in their large waiting room. Thanks Superior.

Stephanie H.
Fairborn, OH
05/07/2020 Category: Service
You dont need an alignment, you do need an alignment
Depending on the day you go you won't need an alignment, then a week later you'll need it. Also if you need a cabin filter change....do it yourself as the techs will not vaccum out the system nor your floor for fallen leaves....week later heater is making noises due to trapped debris and then charge you to fix the issue they created. Don't go to Beavercreek, go to the Joseph Airport Vandalia location instead.

Also when we bought my wife her new car there, it was delivered with mud all in the back seat with what looked like someone picked up a soccer team.

You shouldn't have too, but if you get work done at the Beavercreek location....be sure to check their work
Jared F., General Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 05/11/2020

Stephanie

My name is Jared Fox, I am the General Manager here at Superior. I will be in contact with you to find more about the issues you recently had with our service department. I hope to come to a resolution with the issue.

Beavercreek, OH
Tough first experience
I would not recommend due to lack of communication skills. Had an appointment on Tuesday, didn’t pick up car until Friday. I was told it would be done same day. I had to show up to the dealership to get a status.

David

We appreciate the review. I will be reaching out to you to discuss the issues you recently had and how we can improve for the future.

General Manager

We appreciate the review. We will be in contact to listen to your recent issues and come to a resolution.

CL
Chris L.
Springfield, OH
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
The staff
Even during this pandemic, the staff did everything they could to make sure you satisfied.

Lacking customer service
I booked my appointment using the bluelink app that I pay a subscription for, which shows the available appointment times. When I arrived for my confirmed 4pm appointment at 3:45pm, the advisor stated I shouldn’t have been able to schedule an appointment for 4pm “but they will take me.” I apologized and stated the app let me book it (he blamed one of the girls for it.) The advisor explained they only take appointments until 3:30pm but they will take it since they could get the oil change done by 5. It made me feel as if I was an inconvenience, when it was not my fault that the app allowed me to book the appointment. Someone could have called me and asked me to change the time if it was that big of a deal. All I needed was an oil change and to have my liftgate looked at, and all that was performed was the oil change. Still having issues with my liftgate and will have to go to another dealership to have that serviced.

We appreciate the review. I will be reaching out to you today in regards to this issue.

Kristi M.
Miamisburg, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/01/2020 Category: Service
Great Overall!!!
I purchased my Hyundai Santa Fe last April (2019) from Antwan Persons. Everything about Antwan was professional and I am very pleased with his customer service skills. Now I've had my vehicle for over a year and if you are looking for a quality service department Superior Hyundai in Beavercreek has won me over!! When you first walk into the service area you are greeted by friendly staff. Once your vehicle is taken in for servicing one of the service department personnel will shoot you a text throughout the time your vehicle is being serviced and let you know if there are any questions or concerns along the way. I love my Santa Fe and I'm thrilled I found it here at Superior Hyundai Beavercreek.

Janet C.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/29/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Everyone was very nice. They took care to have it set up for social distancing. The completed the work in a time manner.