Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5rating 4.1379331
Overall Rating 2.0344786/5Overall Rating 2.0344786/5rating 2.0344786rating 2.0344786rating 2.0344786

Mary D.
Charleston, IL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2016 Category: Service
People were great and very helpful. Cost of repairs was excessive, IMO.
Cost of repairs to a broken mudflap was excessive.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/06/2016

M. D.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your feedback. As for the comments, we do not set the part prices that is established by Hyundai. The labor was $47.25 to remove and reinstall a new inner wheel liner.

The scoring of this survey reflects how well we took care of you during your visit. I would invite you to consider re-scoring the service we provided you. An please leave the comment on the price of the parts.

Hope you had a good vacation

Dayton, OH
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/03/2016 Category: Service
Quick but friendly
Way better owners than the previous
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/04/2016

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your comments and feedback. Looking forward to being here for you in the future.

Richard S.
Kettering, OH
06/03/2016 Category: Service
They are organized and friendly.
I had no issues
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/03/2016

R. S.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your feedback and comments. We strive to provide top quality service in a timely manner. Looking forward to being here for you in the future.

Thank you for your business.

SG
STEVE G.
06/01/2016 Category: Service
Hyundai Sport 15000 mile service
the work was completed in less time than promised (YEA!). I have never had a problem with their service department and will continue to use them for all my service needs.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/01/2016

S. G.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your feedback and comments. We strive to provide you with top quality service in a timely manner. Looking forward to being here for you in the future.

AK
Anitha K.
Middletown, OH
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/27/2016 Category: Service
Used to be my favorite but it's not anymore
They told me during the initial call, they said it will take an hr or less to fix my car window but ended up waiting for 2 more hrs! I had to go and pick my baby sister from school, but got there super late. After they were finished, I drove off for about 4min just to find out something on my window is broken when they were fixing my car. Now I got go back to get that fixed again.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 05/28/2016

A. K.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, to replace the window regulator you have to take the door panel apart to gain access to the inside of the door. This usually is scheduled for 1.5 to 2 hours. I understand the inside door handle is broken and was ordered for you. The handle is now available as we discussed you are going to call us when you get back in town.

I would like to invite you to reconsider the scoring of how we did when you were in. It seems like the technician and the advisor did everything they could to get things taken care of for you as fast as they could.

We appreciate your business and want to be able to take care of your needs.

BF
Bob F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/25/2016 Category: Service
Good and helpful greating. Nice follow up and nice they washed the caar when done.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 05/25/2016

B. F.

Tha nk you for your business.

BD
Barbara D.
Centerville, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2016 Category: Service
Car service was superb
Very helpful and friendly!!

B. D.,

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your feedback and comments. Looking forward to being here for you in the future.

Debra H.
Dayton, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2016 Category: Service
Service Department
Greg rescued me from a weird situation. My husband spoke to him the day after we picked up the car. And my frown turned into a smile.

05/21/2016 Category: Service
We loved our salesperson.
I hope the service department crew get on the same page. Greg was good about our situation.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 05/21/2016

D. H-L.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your feedback and comments. We strive to provide top quality service in a timely manner. In this case there were several delays waiting for the insurance company to authorize and communicate with the dealership.
I would like to invite you to re score the survey on how well I took care of the situation and got you taken care of. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

D. H-L.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. Looking forward to being here for you in the future.

Marcia W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/20/2016 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The Service Dept Staff are always courteous and knowledge.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 05/20/2016

M. W.

James M.
05/20/2016 Category: Service
Friendly

J. M.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your feedback. We strive to provide top quality service in a timely manner. Looking forward to being here for you in the future.

ANIL M.
05/18/2016 Category: Service
Service department personell and facility is the best I have come across in some time.
Customers even if you got your car somewhere else go on over to Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek they rock and make things fast and easy for you. Reasonable, Courteous, Neat, Clean. Hope they sales department makes me an offer I can't refuse to step into an SUV or a hybrid who knows.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 05/19/2016

A. M.

2012 Hyundai Accent
05/14/2016 Category: Service
Accelerator problem
Timely fix to serious problem
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 05/14/2016

D. S.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your feedback and comments. We strive to provide top quality service in a timely manner. Looking forward to being able to help you in the future.

LC
Lorna C.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Under renovations
Customer lounge had no air, was over 80 degrees in there! Staff are always friendly but credit card machine wouldn't work, had to keep waking back and forth between areas and was just a hassle.

L. C.

I apologize for the lack of ventilation in the lounge, please excuse the inconvenience of our renovation project. We are in the process of improving the overall facility to make it a nicer place to do business at. We have also had some difficulties with the software updates on the credit card machines recently, however I believe they have been corrected at this time.

Looking forward to being able to help you in the future.

CR
CYNTHIA R.
Efficient and compeent work
Service department proactive to schedule convenient time for needed recall updates. They were prepared for my vehicle delivery with all paperwork ready. The vehicle was ready in the timeframe they stated and they even washed the car.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 05/13/2016

C. R.

MA
Majdi A.
Fairborn, OH
05/13/2016 Category: Service
Great environment and nice friendly people.
The dealership is relaxing were you can get coffee and suitable chairs at the waiting room. Employee are very friendly and taking care for the maximum level.

M. A.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I appreciate your feedback. We strive to provide you with top quality service in a timely manner. Looking forward to being here for you in the future.

CT
CHRISTOPHER T.
04/29/2016 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Great customer service. Oil change takes a little longer than the quick change oil places but there is a nice waiting room.....
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/29/2016

C. T.

Thank you for responding, I appreciate your comments and feedback. We strive to provide top quality service in a timely manner. Also after your service we provide a free handwash of your vehicle.

NS
Nikisha S.
04/21/2016 Category: Service
Not superior service department
I was quoted a price over the phone but when I arrive it is $50 more for no explanation. They marked that things were good or OK with my car that were not OK at all. They left my headlights on in my car, found it at pick up still turned on draining my battery. There was nothing professional about my experience. I will not be returning and advising friends to stay away. The staff seemed nice but no one took accountability.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/21/2016

N. S.

Thank you for taking your time to respond, I appreciate your feedback and comments, as well as your time on the phone today. I am glad we were able to resolve the issue at hand. I feel it is extremely important to do what we can to ensure our customers are satisfied with the performance of our service department.

BRIAN S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/05/2016 Category: Service
Superior hyundai is pretty good in my book
The staff are friendly and professional, The dealership itself is clean and bright, and the Service department genuinely care likes its their car when their diagnosing your problem.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/06/2016

B. S.

Than you for responding to this survey, I appreciate you feedback. We strive to provide top quality service in a timely manner. Look forward to being able to help you in the future.

grego@superiorcars.com
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/07/2016

B. S.

Thank you for your comments and feedback, I appreciate your views. We strive to provide top quality service in a timely manner to resolve any situations you may be having. Thank you for your patronage.

Greg Orlett

RK
ROBERT K.
2015 Hyundai Accent
03/03/2016 Category: Service
Friendly, professional people, clean facilities, and excellent work.
I was pleased with the concern and care given to me and our new car. The staff were friendly and seemed to be really interested in providing good service.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/04/2016

R. K.

Thank you for your comments and taking the time to respond. I appreciate your feedback and want you to know we will be here for you when you need us.

SG
STEVE G.
02/26/2016 Category: Service
regular maintenance
they took the car on time and completed on time.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/26/2016

S.G.

Thank you for taking your time to respond, I appreciate the feedback and use it to improve the quality of service we strive for. I understand the maintenance reminder light needed to be reset on your Santa Fe. I'm glad we were able to resolve this issue while you were still here. The options on some of the newer vehicles are not always the same. Thank you for bring this to our attention. Looking forward to being here for you in the future.