Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5rating 4.1379331
Overall Rating 2.0344786/5Overall Rating 2.0344786/5rating 2.0344786rating 2.0344786rating 2.0344786

GS
Gordon S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/27/2015 Category: Service
Everyone is polite and friendly.
I have all service work done here.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 12/28/2015

G.S.

Thank you for the response, it is always our pleasure to take good care of our customers. Have a safe and enjoyable New Year.

12/18/2015 Category: Service
Good employees
I Was very pleased with the service
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 12/21/2015

Thank you for the favorable comments. Hope you have a safe and enjoyable Holiday Season.

DF
DAVID F.
West Liberty, OH
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/15/2015 Category: Service
In and out in less than an hour!
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 12/15/2015

Thank you for the feedback. It is always nice to get a confirmation when things are going good.

JAMES S.
Sabina, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2015 Category: Service
dedication to the customer as it should be
superior Hyundai employees have been trained to put the customer first it's much better than when it was Hidy owned
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 11/29/2015

Thank you for both your observation and your positive feedback. This is exactaly what we've been striving to achieve. Looking forward to being here for you.

EH
EMMA H.
Springfield, OH
2014 Hyundai Genesis
10/21/2015 Category: Service
Oil change and rotation of tires
The way they greet and treat you when you arrive.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 10/22/2015

Thank you for the comment we want to let everyone know. Our goal is to treat you like family and be able to take care of your needs and ensure you feel comfortable and at ease coming here.

EM
ED M.
Xenia, OH
10/14/2015 Category: Service
I took my car in for normal servicing and discovered more serious issues existed. Superior repaired the warranty issue with no questions asked or hassle.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 10/16/2015

Thank you for the vote of confidence, it is always our pleasure to be able to take of you. After all that's why we are here. Appreciate your patronage.

GM
GENEVA M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/06/2015 Category: Service
Courteous
Gentleman who took care of me was very friendly and courteous. The waiting room has improved tremendously. Very clean!!
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 10/06/2015

Thank you for the compliments, we appreciate hearing nice responses and that we are doing a good job. Always glad to be able to help our customers out.

RABBANAI M.
Beavercreek, OH
10/03/2015 Category: Service
Maintenance Recommended by Service Dept
I received a phone call at work advising me that my oil change was complete, but that pursuant to the free multi-point inspection, the service technician recommended other services. These included, repair front suspension including replacement of front struts, transmission flush, radiator flush, brake flush, engine air filter change, and a tune up. As I needed the car immediately, I declined these services and asked that the recommendations be documented on my paperwork so I could review them and decide when/if to have them performed later. The person calling stated the recommendations would written on my paperwork when I picked up the car. When I picked up my car the multi-point inspection sheet indicated everything was green/fine to included the suspension. From my perspective, two things appear to be the case: (1) the stated need for the additional services were a complete fabrication and (2) no multi-point inspection was ever conducted. After looking at the oil on the dip stick, I'm not even certain the oil was changed.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 10/05/2015

Sir,

I apologize that the recommendations were not properly documented on your invoice. So I pulled the technicians note from the repair:

• Found looseness in the steering rack suggested to replace the steering rack assembly $905.17 plus tax.
  • Recommended a fuel induction treatment as a preventative maintenance to keep the fuel injectors clean and operating properly $142.95.
  • Suggested an engine tune up if it had not already been performed $195.00
  • Recommended to perform a coolant fluid exchange $144.95 (usually performed every 30,000 miles).
  • Recommended the Transmission service required at 60,000 miles $229.95
  • Recommended to flush brake fluid and replace with new $119.95
  • Recommended to have a 4 wheel alignment $89.95

These are the items the technician noticed and question if anything had already been accomplished based on the age and the miles on your vehicle.

Thank you for the opportunity to attempt to clear this up, if you have any question please feel free to contact me.

GS
GERALD S.
Bellbrook, OH
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2015 Category: Service
Total Lack of Customer Service!!!
Worst Experience with a company that I have ever had!
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/23/2015

Sir,
As I explained to you I apologized for the lack of communication you got from the service advisor after you brought your vehicle in. I also tried to explain that we had to wait for the parts to come in from Hyundai. Once we received the parts to make the repairs, we had out top technician dedicate to repairing your vehicle.
Again, I'm sorry for the lack of communication that is not what we strive for. As you know after talking with both myself and the General Manager we are here to take care of our customers and to ensure the repairs are accurate and complete.

CR
CYNDY R.
Kettering, OH
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2015 Category: Service
Friendly competent service
The service people and manager took great care of me and my auto needs. They even worked with Corporate to deal with an issue of concern. Great job !
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/21/2015

Thank you for the favorable comments and feedback. As we discussed we are here to take care of our customers. When you need us we will be here to help you.

BRIAN B.
09/09/2015 Category: Service
Recall
Service advisor was very friendly and attentive. She even noticed a cosmetic flaw in the steering wheel that was covered under warranty and ordered the necessary parts. Great experience in a clean clean clean place. The car washer even took a clay bar and got rid of some spots on the driver door from some spray paint that had been on it.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/10/2015

Thank you for the very favorable response on the GREAT service you received. It is always good to hear that a customer appreciates the quality of service we strive to provide. You can count that Superior Hyundai will be there for you when you need us. Again thank you for the positive commments.

John B.
Beavercreek, OH
2007 HYUNDAI ENTOURAGE
08/15/2015 Category: Service
Repair too slow
Repairs were fine but much too slow getting vehicle up on the rack and problem diagnosed. Work was not started until late afternoon and part was not in stock, so vehicle was there two full days for a relatively minor repair. This had never happened with previous visits so hopefully this was a one-time thing.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/17/2015

John,
typically the appointment time established is when the service advisor will generate the repair order and document your service request and or concerns. This is not the time a technician is scheduled to start working on the car. I noticed you had bot a major service an additional concern pertaining to the grease coming from the CV boot area. In looking at the technicians time report it appears that he worked on you vehicle for over 8 hours. We try to accommodate all of our customer's request and to do this in a timely manner.  I'm truly sorry if this caused you any inconvenience. We are striving to continue to grow and provide our customers with top quality service. Looking forward to working with you again in the future when you need us.

Thank you for your feedback, for this is how we will continue to improve our service for our customers.

MICHAEL L.
07/19/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, capable service
Great job
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 07/20/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We appreciate your business.

Trenton, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2015 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I was very satisfied with my experience at Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek. Their prices were fair and their customer service exceeded my expectations!
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 07/14/2015

We appreciate your business. We look forward to servicing your car in the future.

TC
TIFFANY C.
Xenia, OH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2015 Category: Service
3rd times a charm
I just had my vehicle there for the third time for the same problem and thanks to the help of the service manager, Josh the work was done properly this time. I had a leak and it hasn't actually rained since the repair, but I am sure it will be fine. Also, Josh made sure my car was detailed inside and out. It looks brand new.........
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 07/07/2015

I apoligize for the confusion on getting your car fixed correctly. Im glad I could get you taken care of quickly. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

Service Manager.

07/03/2015 Category: Service
great service, thanks
Appreciate the service, cheers
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 07/03/2015

We appreciate your business. Thanks for stopping in. Let us know if you need anything else.

Fairborn, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
06/23/2015 Category: Service
First visit
The staff was nice and made sure my visit was quick and everything was complete correct.
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/23/2015

We appreciate your business. We look foward to your visit in the future. Let us know if you ever need anything.

Timothy B.
Oakwood, OH
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
06/17/2015 Category: Service
Super helpful
Great routine servicing, plus they fixed a tire issue for free.
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/17/2015

We appreciate your business. We look foward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Jon M.
Bellbrook, OH
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/15/2015 Category: Service
Two Appointments for one recall....
Offered to take me to work IN MY OWN CAR...no loaner or even courtesy van ride. Called later to say they didn't have the parts to fix the recall even though I made the appointment for the recall over a week in advance! ARRRGGH!
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/16/2015

Mr. Martin,

I apologize if I offended you by asking if you wanted to take your car. I did have one loaner car left that I did take you to work in. As far as the recall we can only order them per vin. If we ordered it in advance and someone does not come in we cannot order it again for that vin. So it can become a problem if we order parts and the person doesnt show up. I would have been more than happy to give you the loaner car to drive overnight so that we could have completed the recall. Sorry for any inconvenience this service may have cause you.

TC
TIMOTHY C.
Centerville, OH
2010 Hyundai Sonata
06/01/2015 Category: Service
Can't keep my records straight
I have 2 Hyundai vehicles & Superior has the service records on both of them as if they are only 1 vehicle.
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/02/2015

Mr. Cavey,

The last time you were in we were able to get the cars straightened out so that they will not show up as one car. The way Hidy had you in the system was making it show up as both cars. Until we got the Sonata in we couldnt have known about the way they had the cars inputed. We have corrected the issue so that now everytime you come in with the Sonata or the Accent it will seperate the service records.

Thanks