Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5rating 4.1666647
Overall Rating 2.066671/5Overall Rating 2.066671/5rating 2.066671rating 2.066671rating 2.066671

CT
CHRISTOPHER T.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/29/2016 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Great customer service. Oil change takes a little longer than the quick change oil places but there is a nice waiting room.....
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/29/2016

C. T.

Thank you for responding, I appreciate your comments and feedback. We strive to provide top quality service in a timely manner. Also after your service we provide a free handwash of your vehicle.

NS
Nikisha S.
Beavercreek, OH
04/21/2016 Category: Service
Not superior service department
I was quoted a price over the phone but when I arrive it is $50 more for no explanation. They marked that things were good or OK with my car that were not OK at all. They left my headlights on in my car, found it at pick up still turned on draining my battery. There was nothing professional about my experience. I will not be returning and advising friends to stay away. The staff seemed nice but no one took accountability.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/21/2016

N. S.

Thank you for taking your time to respond, I appreciate your feedback and comments, as well as your time on the phone today. I am glad we were able to resolve the issue at hand. I feel it is extremely important to do what we can to ensure our customers are satisfied with the performance of our service department.

BRIAN S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/05/2016 Category: Service
Superior hyundai is pretty good in my book
The staff are friendly and professional, The dealership itself is clean and bright, and the Service department genuinely care likes its their car when their diagnosing your problem.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/06/2016

B. S.

Than you for responding to this survey, I appreciate you feedback. We strive to provide top quality service in a timely manner. Look forward to being able to help you in the future.

grego@superiorcars.com
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/07/2016

B. S.

Thank you for your comments and feedback, I appreciate your views. We strive to provide top quality service in a timely manner to resolve any situations you may be having. Thank you for your patronage.

Greg Orlett

RK
ROBERT K.
2015 Hyundai Accent
03/03/2016 Category: Service
Friendly, professional people, clean facilities, and excellent work.
I was pleased with the concern and care given to me and our new car. The staff were friendly and seemed to be really interested in providing good service.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/04/2016

R. K.

Thank you for your comments and taking the time to respond. I appreciate your feedback and want you to know we will be here for you when you need us.

SG
STEVE G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/26/2016 Category: Service
regular maintenance
they took the car on time and completed on time.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/26/2016

S.G.

Thank you for taking your time to respond, I appreciate the feedback and use it to improve the quality of service we strive for. I understand the maintenance reminder light needed to be reset on your Santa Fe. I'm glad we were able to resolve this issue while you were still here. The options on some of the newer vehicles are not always the same. Thank you for bring this to our attention. Looking forward to being here for you in the future.

Daniel C.
Xenia, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/18/2016 Category: Service
excellent service
In the last few months I have purchased a new car, had an older Hyundai repaired and the new car services at Superior. I could not be happier with the dealership.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/18/2016

D.C.
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, I  appreciate your comments. We strive to provide top quality service for our customers.  Looking forward to seeing you in the future and helping you in your service needs.

02/15/2016 Category: Service
Great place
Very friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/16/2016

N. M.

Thank you for taking your time to respond, I appreciate your feedback and comments. We want you to feel comfortable and welcome here. We will be here in the future when you need us again.

CONNIE C.
02/05/2016 Category: Service
Friendly and Not Pushy
I asked that they perform ONLY the recall service and they honored that; however, they did still inform of items needing service and printed them out for my knowledge.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/08/2016

C. C.

Thank you for taking the time to respond and providing your feedback. We want you to feel comfortable here with us, and look forward to being here for you when you need service.

RE
ROBERT E.
Beavercreek, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/30/2016 Category: Service
SERVICE TIME TO LONG
Time to complete service was to long. Took over an hour when if I had gone to valvoline i would have been done much sooner.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/01/2016

R. E.

I apologize that it seemed to take to much time to service your Elantra when you were in recently. Along with the basic service we also perform a multipoint inspection for your safety, top off the fluid levels and provide a hand wash. I hope the extra time did not create any restraints in your schedule. We want to be here for you with all of your service needs and to provide top quality service with trained technicians.

I hope to see you in the future and we can work up to your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, this is how we can improve the quality of service we provide for you.

DT
DEVLYNN T.
Fairborn, OH
2008 Hyundai Tucson
01/25/2016 Category: Service
recent car repair for timing belt
Had no problems!
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 01/25/2016

D. T.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We strive to provide top quality service in a timely manner. Looking forward to being here for you in the future.

Marcus D.
2015 Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT/TURBO(AN)
01/19/2016 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Arrived on time and the crew there started on my vehicle promptly, work took as long as promised, very happy with my first scheduled maintenance
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 01/20/2016

M. D.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Have a safe winter. Looking forward to being able to help you in the future.

Jaime C.
01/19/2016
Poor service and lack of communication from service advisors
My first review was either deleted or not posted by manager, as he was aware I wrote one when I spoke to him. Brought my vehicle in for brakes. I am not a car reapir person and not aware of procedures for service times and appt times. The staff had three opportunities to tell me that my brakes would take several hours to complete and would not be done until next day. I had to find someone to drive me there twice and had to leave until sat because I had nobody to take me on friday. First opportunity to tell me was when I made appt, second when I dropped car off, third when they called to tell me to confirm it needed brakes, which I already knew it did. Nobody bothered to call me since advisor went home and forgot to tell next person to call me and tell me so I show up at dealership and they were gone for the day. I had been hanging around the area since Female advisor had told me 2-3 hours for the job. I did drop car off at 1 but they didn't get to looking at until later and called at 3:30 with estimate of cost. If they didn't have time to work on the car they should not have taken appt. The service advisors need more training in service since they are the ones directly in contact with the customer. I had had great experiences in the past with Hidy and now things are different. I spoke to service manager Greg who apologized but still made me feel I was in the wrong assuming my car would be done that day and told me it was a long job that took 4-5 hours. Again, I was never told this and you can't assume a customer knows this. I just hope this doesn't happen to someone else. I will not be taking my vehicle back here again. I love my car and will buy another Hyaundai but not from this location. Your employees and managers represent you and are the face of the company and I was deeply dissapointed by lack of service and communication.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 01/19/2016

J. C.

Your first review was not deleted and was responded to, here is a copy of the response:
I'm glad we were finally able to talk with each other, I apologize and do understand your frustrations with the communication breakdown. We should have further explained that we could not get a 5 hour job done in 2 hours, so your vehicle would not be completed that evening. We have refunded you the additional $25.00 that you requested to be used with your coupon. I would hope you find that we really do try to work with our customers and will try our service department again sometime.

After talking with you I thought there was an understanding, I was sincerely sorry about the lack of communication with you. I have also discussed with the service advisors the importance of providing our customers with the additional details and the scope of a job. Especially when looking at caring a job over to the next day.

I did get your credit put back onto your card as we discussed and have tried to understand your situation. Our staff is human and after the fact we can apologize for the mistake. It seems to me that no matter what we do or say you are still not happy or forgiving. What do we need to do to convince you that we appreciate our customers and we are sorry for the miss communication that occurred?

Jaime C.
01/12/2016
Poor communication
Brought my 2009 tucson in for a brake service. Was told on phone 2-3 hours. Dropped off car for 1:30 appt. Stayed in area since it was only a few hours. Received call at 3:15-3:30 to tell me cost. Female service advisor said will call when done. My ride had to leave so was going to sit at dealership and wait. Arrived at 5:30 lights were out and they were gone for the day. The website says 6pm closing time. The cashiers had no idea where my car was and had to call someone. After 20 minutes they realized it was in the service bay unfinished. All they said was sorry, someone will call tomorrow. At no time was I told it would not be done that day. Had I known that I would have come another day. If they were too busy rhey shouldn't have taken appt. They called at 11:30 the next day to tell me its done. When I asked why no one called the same female advisor told me she left early so she doesn't know. I expressed my frustration how I stayed in area for 4 hours waiting for a call. She seemed annoyed and defensive. She put me on the phone with someone else, who I thought was a manager but turns out another service advisor. He was much more helpful and friendly but still didn't know who was resposible that day. Surely there must be a manager in charge there. He offered an apology and $25 off, which the female advisor did not give me full credit for and still offered no apology and was not friendly at all when I picked up car. I was done dealing with her, paid and left. I drive past 10 doff shops that are closer and could have gone to, but have had good experiences in the past, so chose the dealership again. Not sure if it's the change in ownership from Hidy to Superior but something is different and I will not be choosing or recommending this facility again for service. Very dissapointed.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 01/14/2016

J. C.

GS
Gordon S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/27/2015 Category: Service
Everyone is polite and friendly.
I have all service work done here.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 12/28/2015

G.S.

Thank you for the response, it is always our pleasure to take good care of our customers. Have a safe and enjoyable New Year.

12/18/2015 Category: Service
Good employees
I Was very pleased with the service
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 12/21/2015

Thank you for the favorable comments. Hope you have a safe and enjoyable Holiday Season.

DF
DAVID F.
West Liberty, OH
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/15/2015 Category: Service
In and out in less than an hour!
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 12/15/2015

Thank you for the feedback. It is always nice to get a confirmation when things are going good.

JAMES S.
Sabina, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2015 Category: Service
dedication to the customer as it should be
superior Hyundai employees have been trained to put the customer first it's much better than when it was Hidy owned
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 11/29/2015

Thank you for both your observation and your positive feedback. This is exactaly what we've been striving to achieve. Looking forward to being here for you.

EH
EMMA H.
Springfield, OH
2014 Hyundai Genesis
10/21/2015 Category: Service
Oil change and rotation of tires
The way they greet and treat you when you arrive.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 10/22/2015

Thank you for the comment we want to let everyone know. Our goal is to treat you like family and be able to take care of your needs and ensure you feel comfortable and at ease coming here.

EM
ED M.
Xenia, OH
10/14/2015 Category: Service
I took my car in for normal servicing and discovered more serious issues existed. Superior repaired the warranty issue with no questions asked or hassle.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 10/16/2015

Thank you for the vote of confidence, it is always our pleasure to be able to take of you. After all that's why we are here. Appreciate your patronage.

GM
GENEVA M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/06/2015 Category: Service
Courteous
Gentleman who took care of me was very friendly and courteous. The waiting room has improved tremendously. Very clean!!
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 10/06/2015

Thank you for the compliments, we appreciate hearing nice responses and that we are doing a good job. Always glad to be able to help our customers out.