Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5rating 4.1666647
Overall Rating 2.066671/5Overall Rating 2.066671/5rating 2.066671rating 2.066671rating 2.066671

GS
GERALD S.
Bellbrook, OH
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2015 Category: Service
Total Lack of Customer Service!!!
Worst Experience with a company that I have ever had!
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/23/2015

Sir,
As I explained to you I apologized for the lack of communication you got from the service advisor after you brought your vehicle in. I also tried to explain that we had to wait for the parts to come in from Hyundai. Once we received the parts to make the repairs, we had out top technician dedicate to repairing your vehicle.
Again, I'm sorry for the lack of communication that is not what we strive for. As you know after talking with both myself and the General Manager we are here to take care of our customers and to ensure the repairs are accurate and complete.

CR
CYNDY R.
Kettering, OH
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2015 Category: Service
Friendly competent service
The service people and manager took great care of me and my auto needs. They even worked with Corporate to deal with an issue of concern. Great job !
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/21/2015

Thank you for the favorable comments and feedback. As we discussed we are here to take care of our customers. When you need us we will be here to help you.

BRIAN B.
09/09/2015 Category: Service
Recall
Service advisor was very friendly and attentive. She even noticed a cosmetic flaw in the steering wheel that was covered under warranty and ordered the necessary parts. Great experience in a clean clean clean place. The car washer even took a clay bar and got rid of some spots on the driver door from some spray paint that had been on it.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/10/2015

Thank you for the very favorable response on the GREAT service you received. It is always good to hear that a customer appreciates the quality of service we strive to provide. You can count that Superior Hyundai will be there for you when you need us. Again thank you for the positive commments.

John B.
2007 HYUNDAI ENTOURAGE
08/15/2015 Category: Service
Repair too slow
Repairs were fine but much too slow getting vehicle up on the rack and problem diagnosed. Work was not started until late afternoon and part was not in stock, so vehicle was there two full days for a relatively minor repair. This had never happened with previous visits so hopefully this was a one-time thing.
Greg O., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/17/2015

John,
typically the appointment time established is when the service advisor will generate the repair order and document your service request and or concerns. This is not the time a technician is scheduled to start working on the car. I noticed you had bot a major service an additional concern pertaining to the grease coming from the CV boot area. In looking at the technicians time report it appears that he worked on you vehicle for over 8 hours. We try to accommodate all of our customer's request and to do this in a timely manner.  I'm truly sorry if this caused you any inconvenience. We are striving to continue to grow and provide our customers with top quality service. Looking forward to working with you again in the future when you need us.

Thank you for your feedback, for this is how we will continue to improve our service for our customers.

MICHAEL L.
07/19/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, capable service
Great job
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 07/20/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We appreciate your business.

Trenton, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2015 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I was very satisfied with my experience at Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek. Their prices were fair and their customer service exceeded my expectations!
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 07/14/2015

We appreciate your business. We look forward to servicing your car in the future.

TC
TIFFANY C.
Xenia, OH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2015 Category: Service
3rd times a charm
I just had my vehicle there for the third time for the same problem and thanks to the help of the service manager, Josh the work was done properly this time. I had a leak and it hasn't actually rained since the repair, but I am sure it will be fine. Also, Josh made sure my car was detailed inside and out. It looks brand new.........
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 07/07/2015

I apoligize for the confusion on getting your car fixed correctly. Im glad I could get you taken care of quickly. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

Service Manager.

07/03/2015 Category: Service
great service, thanks
Appreciate the service, cheers
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 07/03/2015

We appreciate your business. Thanks for stopping in. Let us know if you need anything else.

Fairborn, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
06/23/2015 Category: Service
First visit
The staff was nice and made sure my visit was quick and everything was complete correct.
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/23/2015

We appreciate your business. We look foward to your visit in the future. Let us know if you ever need anything.

Timothy B.
Oakwood, OH
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
06/17/2015 Category: Service
Super helpful
Great routine servicing, plus they fixed a tire issue for free.
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/17/2015

We appreciate your business. We look foward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Jon M.
Bellbrook, OH
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/15/2015 Category: Service
Two Appointments for one recall....
Offered to take me to work IN MY OWN CAR...no loaner or even courtesy van ride. Called later to say they didn't have the parts to fix the recall even though I made the appointment for the recall over a week in advance! ARRRGGH!
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/16/2015

Mr. Martin,

I apologize if I offended you by asking if you wanted to take your car. I did have one loaner car left that I did take you to work in. As far as the recall we can only order them per vin. If we ordered it in advance and someone does not come in we cannot order it again for that vin. So it can become a problem if we order parts and the person doesnt show up. I would have been more than happy to give you the loaner car to drive overnight so that we could have completed the recall. Sorry for any inconvenience this service may have cause you.

TC
TIMOTHY C.
Centerville, OH
2010 Hyundai Sonata
06/01/2015 Category: Service
Can't keep my records straight
I have 2 Hyundai vehicles & Superior has the service records on both of them as if they are only 1 vehicle.
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/02/2015

Mr. Cavey,

The last time you were in we were able to get the cars straightened out so that they will not show up as one car. The way Hidy had you in the system was making it show up as both cars. Until we got the Sonata in we couldnt have known about the way they had the cars inputed. We have corrected the issue so that now everytime you come in with the Sonata or the Accent it will seperate the service records.

Thanks

TP
THOMAS P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2015 Category: Service
!st Service on my Hyundai
Everyone was friendly and car was done when promised. Good Work!
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 05/21/2015

We really appreciate your business. Please let us know if you need anything else in the future.

BG
BETH G.
Xenia, OH
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
05/20/2015 Category: Service
Love the car
Just not happy with the switcheroo of what was covered and not. Over all they were very nice and worked to get me the car the same day.

I apoligize for any confusion on warranty coverage there might have been. If you have any questions about anything please give me a call at 937-429-0380 and I will be happy to answer them for you. We do appreciate your business.

2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/18/2015 Category: Service
Average Service
Scheduled appointment on-line, received confirmation #, and received reminder via e-mail. However, once at the dealership they could not find any record of the appt. What normally takes 20 min. ended up taking an hour even though there were only 2 other customers in the service dept. at the time. This dealership used to run the can thru the car wash once finished, but apparently don't do that anymore. When I tried to give the service attendant my coupon for Spring Maintenance Special she said it wasn't needed because there was a better deal for only $19.99 at the time and that would save me more money. In the end they charged me the original coupon price. It was still a good price but she shouldn't have quoted a cheaper price and then charged the higher one. In the past I've driven out of my way to go to this dealership because of the excellent customer service. I'll just go to the dealership closest to my home in the future. Unfortunately, you can definitely tell a difference at the business since it changed owners.
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 05/19/2015

Mrs. Corey,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with us recently. I know we have been having issues with the on-line appointment scheduling but rest assured we are trying to get that resolved and you nor anyone else will be turned away. As far as the car wash is concerned we do offer to have your car cleaned. We do not have the automated car wash currently. If you were not offered a car wash I apologize. We typically ask first because we have to hand wash the car and it usually adds about 20min to the wait time. If you are ever near by just stop in and ask for Josh in service and I will get that taken care of for you. Also I pulled the service ticket from your last visit and found that you paid $33.89 after tax. The spring special coupon you wanted to use is priced at $39.95 plus tax. That is the oil change and tire rotation. She wanted to use the $19.99 coupon that was just for the oil change only because it would save money even when you add the rotate to it. Using the spring special coupon your bill after tax would have been about 43 dollars.  She did save you 9 dollars on your bill by using the 19.99 coupon and just adding the tire rotation. If there is anything else I can address for you please feel free to give me a call at 937-429-0380 and ask for Josh.

Thanks

EP
Emily P.
05/16/2015
Professional, friendly, helpful
Thanks to Justin in Sales and Don in Finance for their patience and professionalism throughout the car buying process. Don was even able to get me a lower interest rate than I expected. Very happy with my new car and will definitely recommend Superior to any friends and family that are in the market!

We appreciate your business. Glad everything met your expectations.

CV
Christine V.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/06/2015 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
Customer service is excellent. Maintenance work superior.
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 05/06/2015

Thank you for your business. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

2013 Hyundai Accent
04/13/2015 Category: Service
Location of Dealership.
I would recommend Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek for repair service.
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/14/2015

We appreciate your business. We look foward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

EW
ERLA W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2015 Category: Service
Very Pleased
Service rep met me at counter and was very pleasant and car was taken care and back to me as promised.
Josh P., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/10/2015

Thank you for your business. We look forward to servicing your car in the future.

04/09/2015 Category: Service
keep up good work
Just for the routine maintenance.

Thank you for your business.