Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5rating 4.1379331
Overall Rating 2.0344786/5Overall Rating 2.0344786/5rating 2.0344786rating 2.0344786rating 2.0344786

Springfield, OH
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Friendly people, good work, timely service.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/22/2019 Category: Service
I brought my vehicle in with a check engine light for inspection - I did not have a formal appointment scheduled. I was provided with a shuttle to and from my work while my car was being serviced. When I returned to the Service Center at the end of the day, I was so happy to find that the issue had been repaired and that it was covered under warranty!

GW
Grace W.
Mr. Malcolm
My son and feel safe thanks to Mr. Malcolm drop us off and pick up when my car was ready.

HN
Hyeon N.
Eaton, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
Friendly people
On time and great coffee

Tom S.
Beavercreek, OH
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and factory recall
As a first time customer Service advisor did not advise me of the free car wash available during my visit.

Jacqueline P.
Very friendly.
Very friendly. Keeps me up to date on service. Always out in a timely manner.

James W.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Quick and efficient service with a positive attitude.
Superior Hyundai Service is excellent! Positive can-do staff and a welcoming environment.

Michael L.
Great Service Dept.
Ryan and John handled the recalls along with the brake job, oil change and alignment. Nice work, thanks.

LN
Leona N.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent service and speedy
I am always pleased with the check in and checkout service. And I love the way they get me in and out so fast. But above all else your dealership excels in solving all problems and also pointing out other issues I would have had to find out the hard way. Thank you. You’re the best dealership I have ever used.

SL
Sandra L.
Wilmington, OH
03/19/2019 Category: Service
recall and oil change
Made appointment and asked how long it would take and they delivered.

Sue C.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Staff, service, clean
Staff very polite and courteous. Service excellent and the facility is very clean.

Beavercreek, OH
2009 Hyundai Veracruz
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Slow Leak
I took my car in because one of the tires was lower than the rest. They ordered another tire for me and put it on a couple days later. The service was quick.

FD
Florian D.
03/16/2019
Good customer service
Came on Saturday by 4pm to test drive a Ioniq in inventory.
Was really busy but did not have to wait too much, test drive it and took it. Last customer in the shop to finish process, stayed to almost 7 (closing at 6) and everybody still friendly. 0% loan, great deal.
Had a few adjustments / settings issues, emailed Austin, met him on Friday and all quickly set.
Thanks

Good Job

PP
Paula P.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service and excellent customer service

Wilmington, OH
2019 Hyundai Veloster
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Place not so great I felt cheated.
Me finding rate error on there website that I thought I was gonna get when I bought a 2019 Veloster. Ended up with 0.09% to 4.1%
Paid for tire rotation, never did happened!
Had chipped paint, he would not look at it! I asked for estimate to fix it, nothing!
Never did get $50 Visa card for taking a test drive!
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/13/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience at our dealership. Reviewing the repair order it appears that there was some sort of miscommunication. I will contact you shortly to discuss the situation and rectify it for you.

Anthony Tremaglio
Superior Hyundai Beavercreek

CP
Clay P.
Bellbrook, OH
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Great customer service. Friendly competent staff. During a routine inspection discovered a shredded cabin air filter and replaced it at no charge.

Rebecca B.
Cedarville, OH
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Again
I was able set an appointment easily. My car was serviced in a timely manner. The cost was reasonable.

RF
Ryan F.
Hillsboro, OH
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Tucson owner
John and Anothony are great. Sales is a joke. Service department best in the country

RE
Robert E.
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Everything done and explained well.