Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek

4.6

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Routine Oil Change
Fantastic and timely service!

Beverly H.
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Pleased customer.
Service Reps are always friendly and I am always treated very professionally. I love my Hyundai!!

Josef W.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Honesty and solid work!
Thanks John, Eric, and Nate! Great work, gents.

Brenda S.
Miamisburg, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and informative service staff
Always timely, always friendly, and always informative service staff. I always feel like my vehicle is thoroughly examined and taken care of. I drive 15 miles further to go to this Hyundai dealer versus the one closest to my home.

LN
Leona N.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Polite and immediate service
Thanks for excellent service every time I come in!!

Charlotte B.
2015 Hyundai Accent
03/05/2018 Category: Service

David R.
03/03/2018 Category: Service
Only surprises are good ones.
I used to dread dealer maintenance; but now at 45,000 miles I have had several experiences here when I have been told something did not need to be replaced yet, my brakes are still good for another 20,000, this coupon will save you another $50, etc. that I look forward to it. This time I had some shopping cart dents; and when I asked, I was scheduled on the same day as "the dent guy." Well, he looked and gave me what I thought was a great price while my car was being serviced, then did the work in about 45 minutes while I was still there. The cost came in 16% lower than quoted and covered another scratch on the other side of the car I hadn't even asked about. I'll be there on time for my next service.

Straightforward Courteous service
After holding off on bringing in my car for service (electric issues), I had to bring it in with little notice to the service department.
In spite of this, the staff treated me with the utmost courteous and provided a thorough and prompt analysis of the necessary repairs. They completed the job quickly and I picked up my car the following Saturday (I work out of town during the week) and it ran as good as new.

Melissa L.
Owner of vehicle
The service was great and even gave me a ride to work at last minute request.

CP
Charles P.
2015 Hyundai Sport Limited
I am very happy with the service and the Superior Hyundai "family".
When I have a problem, they listen to me and get the job taken care of in a timely and forthright manner.
Nathan Marcum, Ryan Johnson, Zack Stone and Will Chinn are top notch and will go the extra mile for me. Thanks team Superior.
Charles R. Peck III
226 Southwood Trail
Beavercreek, Ohio 45440
home phone: 937-705-6277
personal cell: 937-750-7225
home email: cpeck2@woh.rr.com

2012 Hyundai Veloster
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Treated with respect and addressed our concerns
Eric in the service department was very friendly and helpful. During my initial call to schedule service with me, he took 20 minutes to address my concerns and ease my worry about what could be causing my veloster to have intermittent start issues. We had taken our veloster to be serviced for this same issue at Columbia Hyundai in Montgomery on two separate occasions. Both times they found "nothing wrong and couldn't reproduce the problem." I am very thankful that Eric listened and was able to offer a repair for the issue. We will return here for future service.

PW
Paula W.
Fairborn, OH
02/26/2018 Category: Service
The people and work are top notch!
I found everything just lovely!

2014 Hyundai Equus
02/23/2018 Category: Service
They treat you like they really want to help you
I started coming here from another dealer that I wasn't satisfied with and so far this dealer is by far the better I should have bought a car from them

LL
Linda L.
Springfield, OH
02/22/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied overall
Service took over an hour longer than promised due to problems with recall replacement. They were apologetic and reduced my bill by a little. Overall no complaints.

02/22/2018 Category: Service