Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5Overall Rating 4.1666647/5rating 4.1666647
Overall Rating 2.066671/5Overall Rating 2.066671/5rating 2.066671rating 2.066671rating 2.066671

Diane R.
04/27/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Everyone is friendly and professional

04/26/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
The staff was pleasant! Car was washed even though windshield did not look like had been touched but that is just a minor thing. Overall great experience and didn’t have to wait long to get oil change!

BI
Barb I.
04/25/2019
friendliness, cleanliness
I just purchased a new Santa Fe from Superior and I was very pleased with the helpfulness of the associate, Ricky Nelson (no joke), He was polite and knowledgeable and not pushy. I was having my other Santa Fe serviced and just walking around the showroom with no intention of buying a new car. I just wanted to see the new Santa Fe cars and he took over from there. I am now the proud owner of a new car. Thank you Superior and Hyundai.

Randy S.
Washington Court House, OH
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Fast and fair oil change
Fast oil change with complimentary car wash. Everything went well.

Kimberly S.
Informative and helpful
Anthony was very informative about my car. He found the problems and quickly resolvesd my issues. He let me know everything before I agreed to the services provided. I appreciated his honesty and professionalism.

Lars B.
parts
only draw back was the wait time for someone to drive to springfield to get parts that some one didnt order

None
Took care of my issue quickly

LP
Lawrence P.
First Service
Went great, service was quiick and I was treated great.

Donald H.
Centerville, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Everything was great.
John Bartley has always been helpful to me and goes out of the way to complete any question I have with satisfaction.

Jamie C.
People are wonderful!!!
No matter how many times I was a Bug-a-Boo checking on my car while getting a new engine the service department was wonderful!!!!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Engine concerns
I’m concerned With corporates response to the engine in the 2013 Santa Fe.
It’s a manufacturing issue that should have been resolved by now.

Cleves, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2019 Category: Service
THE BEST!
These guys are the best in the business! From start to finish, I have never had a better experience! I would tell people to buy more Hyundais just so they can have them serviced at Superior!

Donald M.
Fairborn, OH
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Free oil change with car wash
Fast friendly service!

BE
Brian E.
Sugarcrk Township, OH
04/19/2019 Category: Service
High ratings, but read comments
I don’t believe in ripping scores apart because I think that is what the comment section is for. I took my car in for service on a few different things including some recall work. When I called the service department a day later, they told me that the car wasn’t ready yet because the issue was worse than they thought and they had to replace the entire engine so they were waiting for Hyundai to send it to them. Later that day, the car rental place that they used to provide me a loaner called and told me I had to bring back the car they initially gave me and get a Hyundai instead. I left work to get the car and on my way back to work in this new rental, I called the service department to ask if they had any idea when my car might be ready since it seemed like such a big job. They said that it was already done and they left me a voicemail about it. It’s obvious to me that they had my car confused with another car (confused enough to tell the car rental company the same information). Well, a week later I got a call from the service department again and they told me that they forgot to do the recall work and Hyundai wouldn’t settle the bill until the recall work was done. To summarize, I don’t feel that they were very organized, but I was treated very kindly and the car is running much better with whatever service was performed.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly prompt service.
Always appreciate having my routine service done at your dealership as they deliver prompt knowledgeable service every time.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Always keeps me informed. John is great.

Charlotte B.
2015 Hyundai Accent
Oil. Change
The staff keep you informed.

Mark H.
Satisfied as usual
Service department is always pleasant to deal with and efficient.

AR
Alexander R.
Springboro, OH
Fantastic customer service.
Anthony really went out of his way to make sure my vehicle was fixed the right way. His professionalism and customer service was above and beyond. Thanks again Anthony.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the kinds words! It was my pleasure to be able to provide a great experience to you!

CF
Connie F.
Sidney, OH
04/15/2019 Category: Service
everyone was very helpful , showroom was very nice.
very satisfied with the service we recieved