4.6

Blair L.
Fairborn, OH
2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance Service was poor at best
Already wrote it one time inside
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/31/2020

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service you received. I will be contacting you to further discuss the issues you have.

Eaton, OH
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Service took two months
Hyundai took two months to replace my transmission that was under warranty. Communication could be improved from the dealer.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 11/03/2019

Valued Customer,

I'm sorry to hear you were uynhappy with your recent visit. I would love to discuss what we can do to improve your experience in the future! I will be contacting you to discuss things.

Thank You!

NM
Nancy M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/01/2019 Category: Service
See my review below.
Dealer did not have the tire that I had checked on 4 day earlier. The parts mgs told me 4 days earlier he had the tirs in stock. I made the appointment to have theminstalled along with replacing the forn brake pads. Almost an hour into the service, the service advisor told me that the tire were not in stock. I made this appointment because the tire were "on sale". The advisor thay could substitue them with another brand. I told him to just do the brakes and I'll go elsewhere for tires. The car has been a good one, but the dealer service has been good until now. I might buy another Hyundai in the future, but not at this dealer.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 11/01/2019

Valued Customer,

I'm sorry to hear about the tires not being in stock. I would love to discuss the situation with you further. I will attempt to contact you regarding this as soon as possible.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Not happy
I brought my SUV in because the rims were peeling..car is only 1 year old and only 10,000 miles. Car came back very dirty, they supposedly washed it but it was still very dirty. Rims were repaired ... but so dirty I wasn’t sure about color. I also had two chips in tailgate area that I now have to have repaired.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/04/2019

Valued Customer,

I'm sorry to hear you did not have a good experience in our service department. I will be attempting to contact you this week to discuss your experience and listen to any feedback you are able to provide.

David S.
Miamisburg, OH
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Customer service needs help
I suggest asking for a timeline on getting work done. My customer service rep never informed of any timeline.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/19/2019

Valued Customer,

I apologize for the confusion surrounding your service visit. I have reviewed your paperwork and I do see that your total service time was an hour and twenty minutes. This is a little longer than shuld be expected and for that I am sorry. Regardless, everything that was done to your vehicle should have been thoroughly explained to you so that there was no confusion.  Also, vehicles are completed as quickly as possible in the order in which they arrive. One customer would not be prioritized over another solely because of a complaint. I will be attempting to contact you to discuss how we may better serve you in the future.

Centerville, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/28/2019 Category: Service
There's not a whole a lot to say
I will not bring my car to this hyundai dealer in the future.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 05/29/2019

Valued CUstomer,

I am sorry you were unhappy with the amount of time your vehicle spent in service. Please understand that your vehicle was repaired as fast as possible.
     I apologize for our oversight when it came to your splash protector, but it was installed when the vehicle left, wasn't it?
     As far as the remanufactured status of the engine, we are required by Hyundai to use a remanufactured engine if there is one available. We are just doing what is required by Hyundai. I am sure that, if John told you the engine was brand new, he simply made a mistake.
     As I am currently away from the dealership until May 30th, I will attempt to cantact you then to discuss this.

Xenia, OH
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Be more diligent
Be more diligent with your customers. Not everyone wants to spend 2 hours at a dealership for a simple task. Get it together !
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 05/14/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry if your service took an extended amount of time. I have gone over the paperwork and everything I have shows that the vehicle was completed at 4:45. I'm not sure why you would have waited an additional 45 minutes after that. I would love to discuss this more with you. I will attempt to contact you tomorrow to discuss further.

04/10/2019 Category: Service
Communication is lacking.
I just want to start off by saying Anthony is great. He always ends up taking care of my issues and listens to my concerns. With that being said, I have had my vehicle serviced here multiple times and have had a consistent issue with the lack of communication. They had my vehicle for 3 months at one point, and 3 weeks for another issue... with little to no communication on what was happening. It’s very frustrating as a consumer and I shouldn’t have constantly reach out to see what the progress is on my car. The lady at Hertz actually gave me more of an update than my service advisor. The advisors are nice and can be helpful when I reach out for something, I just wish there was more of an sense of urgency for service updates on a visit that takes longer than a few days. It’s a little disappointing because this dealership is much closer to me, but I think I will start taking my car to the fairfield location for all of my future services.. given some of the experiences that I have had at this location.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/10/2019

Valued Customer,

I am so sorry that the status oif your vehicle was not communicated to you well. I do appreciate you saying that I was great and I will continue to be great for you, if you give me the chance. We are making big changes in order to better serve you and I will be giving you a call to explain that better.

Darrell B.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Service needed corrected. Everything else ignored
Some how my tail lights were not put in place
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/28/2019

Mr. Burns,

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience at our dealership  I will be looking into your service visit and reaching out to you to discuss how we can rectify the situation for you.

Bruce S.
Eaton, OH
01/18/2019
resolution in progress
I was contacted by service manager and GM. Resolution is in the works. Just waiting for the back ordered part. They will call and make arrangements for picking up my car when the part becomes available.
Thanks for the quick response.
Being fully informed is much better than guessing what is going on.

01/18/2019
Communication? Vehicle Knowledge.
Bought the car that I wanted with the package and color I wanted. Rolled off the lot with 157 miles and an airbag warning light. I had an excuse, I did not know what lights really indicated until I looked in the manual and at the bluelink vehicle health. Warning light was on at mile 8 and 5 months before my purchase. Also found that there was a small chip in the paint on the windshield side edge of the hood. Was told that a paint stick would be ordered.
Took the car in to service department and was told it would take several hours to trouble shoot so they provided me with a 2018 Sonata as a rental/loaner car. Had enough gas to get me home (40 miles) but had to put gas in it to get back. I returned it with more gas than when I left with it.
When I came in next day I was told that the problem was the airbags were not plugged in ( I unknowingly drove over 400 miles without working airbags). Oh, and there is a recall on the hatchback handle and the paint stick was still not ordered. So that means another trip back for this. (again they had vehicle for over 5 months).
Now I am not blaming the sales guy for this but they should ALL know more about the cars they are selling and what indicator lights are a safety concern.
As for management I left voice mail with the Sales Manager, no reply. I emailed the GM, no reply. I am now testing the service department communication skills to see how long it takes to call me that the parts are in and schedule the repairs. I have made all the calls I am gonna make.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 01/18/2019

Mr Shaffer,

I an very sorry that you are not having a great experience. I spoke with you earlier and I am in the process of resolving this issue for you per our conversation. I will be contacting you again this morning with more information.

CK
Chris K.
Springboro, OH
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Forgot to top off fluids
Back to back bad experiences. Service forgot to top off fluids, my coolant was below empty when I checked a day later. I pay a premium to have the job done correctly and they failed me again. I'll have to give Voss Hyundai a chance even though the location is more inconvenient.
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/20/2018

Im sorry you feel that way. Your coolant over flow was about a half inch below the high line. Your coolant level flucuates due to heat expansion. As long as it is between thoses lines it is in the safe zone.

Springboro, OH
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change Debacle
I arrived at 7:45am for an oil change. At approximately 8:30 the oil change was finished and I was notified at that time that I need rear brake pads. I was told the service would take a couple hours and I was given a loner car so I could get to work. I gave my work and cell number to be contacted when the service was finished. At 11:30 I had not received a call and I called the service desk to get a status update. They said the service was being wrapped up in 45 min. I suggested I be there at 1pm to leave a little buffer in case something didn't work out. I arrived at 1:10 and the car still wasn't finished. Allegedly the wrong pads were ordered but no one called to let me know that. I waited over an hour and didn't leave until approx 2:40. It gets worse. A few days later I needed to take the rear tires off the car to switch out tires. I was standing on my lug wrench and couldn't break the lugs free. I went to Tire Discounters to have them break the lug nuts free and the drill they used didn't break free until over 180 ft/lbs. That's over double what they need to be at. I'd say poor communication and poor service.
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 05/04/2018

Mr K, I am embarrased to say that yes we recieved the front brake pads rather than the rear pads that were needed. I am unsure as to how the lugnuts were over torqued since all my guys are required to use torque sticks when tightening lugnuts down. I will speak with my team in regards to this whole ordeal. In the mean time, if there is anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email or by calling the dealership.
Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek

Xenia, OH
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Awesome !
I recently had concerns about my tire pressure light coming on and off and so Nathan reached out to me and gave me basic information on temperature and tire pressure in general and another guy helped fill my tires! I was in and out quickly and had good service. ?

03/13/2018 Category: Service
The guys who work here are awesome
They do a ok job everytime I come here.
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/13/2018

Hello Ms. Greenwood, I left you a voicemale a little while ago, if you could, please reach out to me at your convenience.

10/06/2017 Category: Service
No explanation of work completed, tires were not inflated to what was stated on the paper - makes me wonder what all was really done
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 10/06/2017

Hello Ms Noland, my name is Nathan and I am the Service Manager here at Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek. I would very much like to speak with you regarding your recent service here with us to see if I can get your concerns resolved. You are most welcome to email me if that works better for you.

Leesburg, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/17/2017 Category: Service
I could not get the oil I wanted and tires were not rotated correctly
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/18/2017

Hello, I am the service manager here at superior hyundai in beavercreek. I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey as it helps us to better serve our customers. I wanted to ask you about your previous visit regarding the oil you wanted and the tire rotation. You are more than welcome to give me a call or send me an email at your convenience.
Nathan.Marcum@superiorcars.com