Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek

CF
Cynthia F.
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Ok service
Had a slow leak in my tire. I guess it was too close to sidewall to plug.( never saw the actual tire) car only has 10,000 miles so tires are hardly worn. Bought car at Beavercreek Hyundai and they wouldn’t give me a break on the tire. I also bought the extra extended coverage it also didn’t cover tire. So had to buy new tire ... took 5 days to get car back to me, and car wasn’t washed like they say they do for you.
Since my car has the recall on power train and they are giving money back to owners in lawsuit you would think they would have been more generous.
JOHN W B. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you for your review. I would like to additionally discuss your previous service visit when you have time. We strive to be the best possible at all times. I would like to get some input on how we can improve to a 5 star review.
Feel free to contact me 937-429-0380

John Bartley

Raymond H.
Jeffersonville, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/08/2020 Category: Service
The place was clean and comfortable, the service was good
I would like to upgrade my overall rating to 4.5 stars.
JOHN W B. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/09/2020

Raymond

Thank you for your review. I would llike to additionally discuss your previous service visit when you have time. We strive to be the best possible at all times. I would like to get some input on how we can improve to a 5 star review.
Feel free to contact me 937-429-0380

John Bartley

Jeffrey C.
Xenia, OH
02/29/2020 Category: Service
1st Time I've had issues
Took car in for maintenance, I believe the full 35k service package. The next day I noticed the passenger side wheels were missing valve stem caps. Assuming they forgot to put them back on. Yesterday I was at work and my wife noticed oil on the garage floor where I park. Looked under car and found unsecure bolts on the plastic protective plate which was saturated with oil.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/02/2020

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear about your issues with your last service. I will be contacting you today to discuss and resolve those issues for you.

Lars B.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
service
after a good conversation with anthony at service all my concerns have been addressed and i am very happy with the outcome of the call

02/08/2020 Category: Service
service
this visit not up to the standards i have become used to over the last few years at this dealership
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/09/2020

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear that this visit was not up to our usual standards. I will be contacting you on Monday to discuss your expoerience further.

Thank You!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Problems acknowledged
The management was interested in the issues I had and reassured me it would be followed up.

01/10/2020 Category: Service
Took too long, service work good
Pushed me for additional work and to way to Long
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 01/10/2020

Valued Customer,

I would love to discuss the details of your service experience with you. I will contact you on Moday so we can speak further.

Thank you!

KF
Karen F.
Tipp City, OH
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!!
I received a call from the service department manager inquiring on my last visit - I wasn’t expecting a call and was very happy to talk over my last visit. He was concerned about my last visit and made me feel at ease about the service. A great big thank you!

12/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
More communication is needed.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 12/10/2019

Ms. Faler,

It is always disheartening to hear that your service visit was less than perfect. I would love to discuss the details with you. I will be contacting you today.

Tipp City, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
10/18/2019 Category: Service
First oil change
3 hours for first oil change, said they washed car and didn’t look any different than dropped off
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 10/20/2019

Valued Customer,

Thank you for the feedback. I would love to hear about your experience first-hand to see exactly what can be done to improve the experience. I will reach out to you sometime this week to discuss it.

KW
Customer
Convince
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 10/15/2019

Ms. Walker,

Thank you so much for the feedback! I would love the opportunity to discuss your service visit. I will attempt to contact you to see how we can improve your experience.

937-429-0380

NP
Nathan P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2019 Category: Service
9/14/19 oil change
There was a lack of communication on my appointment scheduling. It wasn't in the system when i arrived at the time i was told the appointment was for. At least they did get to it and do the oil change. Inspection report was filled out completely, so I'm not certain everything was checked.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/19/2019

Mr. Pitsenbarger,

Thank you for the feedback. I would love to further discuss your experience. I will attempt to contact you next week.

Thank you!

Medway, OH
09/12/2019 Category: Service
same old same old
typical dealer service
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/13/2019

Valued Customer,

I'm sorry you were unhappy with the recommendations the advisor made regarding your vehicle. I would love to discuss this with you. I will attempt to contact you regarding your opinions as soon as possible.

Thanks for the feedback!

09/11/2019 Category: Service
Warranty service
Work completed as expected with no charge.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/12/2019

Valued Customer,

I'm sorry to hear that you were not 100% satisfied with your service. I would love to discuss it with you. I will attempt to contact you to discuss it soon.

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Review
They treated me and the car well.

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Wire harness
I don’t know yet
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/07/2019

Valued Customer,

I'm sorry to hear about your wipers and your turn signal. Someone will be contacting you this week to discuss the situation with you.

Thank you for your feedback!

Supoerior Hyundai Beavercreek

Xenia, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/01/2019 Category: Service
made it right
They made it right

08/01/2019 Category: Service
normally good service
but this time after my oil change, I had an oil spill on my driveway
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/02/2019

Valued CUstomer,

I am sorry to hear this. I will attempt to contact you later today to discuss the situation with you.

Cedarville, OH
2019 Hyundai Accent
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Service?
Service Department should bring keys to Cashier’s Office as promised.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/26/2019

Valued Customer,

I am very sorry about the mishap with your keys causing you to wait longer than expected. There was some sort of miscommunication with a newer member of our team. I have spoken with all of our team members to ensure situations like this do not occur in the future. Thank you for your feedback and I will be contacting you this week to discuss the situation with you further.

Yellow Springs, OH
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Overall Good, But Needs Improved Communication
I like this dealership for service. At most recent visit, no one communicated with me that my car had additional needs. Rather, saw it once I was home looking over inspection report.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/06/2019

Valued Customer,

I am very sorry that the Multipoint Inspection was not explained to you at the time of your service. I appreciate your feedback and will take steps to improve your service experience immediately. I will be looking into the situation and attempting to contact you on Monday to discuss the issue.