Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5rating 4.1379331
Overall Rating 2.0344786/5Overall Rating 2.0344786/5rating 2.0344786rating 2.0344786rating 2.0344786

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Wire harness
I don’t know yet
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/07/2019

Valued Customer,

I'm sorry to hear about your wipers and your turn signal. Someone will be contacting you this week to discuss the situation with you.

Thank you for your feedback!

Supoerior Hyundai Beavercreek

Xenia, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/01/2019 Category: Service
made it right
They made it right

08/01/2019 Category: Service
normally good service
but this time after my oil change, I had an oil spill on my driveway
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/02/2019

Valued CUstomer,

I am sorry to hear this. I will attempt to contact you later today to discuss the situation with you.

Cedarville, OH
2019 Hyundai Accent
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Service?
Service Department should bring keys to Cashier’s Office as promised.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/26/2019

Valued Customer,

I am very sorry about the mishap with your keys causing you to wait longer than expected. There was some sort of miscommunication with a newer member of our team. I have spoken with all of our team members to ensure situations like this do not occur in the future. Thank you for your feedback and I will be contacting you this week to discuss the situation with you further.

Yellow Springs, OH
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Overall Good, But Needs Improved Communication
I like this dealership for service. At most recent visit, no one communicated with me that my car had additional needs. Rather, saw it once I was home looking over inspection report.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/06/2019

Valued Customer,

I am very sorry that the Multipoint Inspection was not explained to you at the time of your service. I appreciate your feedback and will take steps to improve your service experience immediately. I will be looking into the situation and attempting to contact you on Monday to discuss the issue.

Centerville, OH
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Nice people and service, long wait time
The quality of work seems good, but the wait time was extremely long.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/30/2019

Valued Customer,

I am very sorry to hear about the extended amount of time you were waiting in our service department. Every customer deserves service that is as quick and thorough as possible. I will be reviewing the details of your service visit and reaching out to you on Monday to discuss it.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable service this time.
Previous visit I have been pressured to purchase unnecessary services. Once technician reported heavy oil leak when the car never leaked a drop
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/10/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear that you did not believe your service during this visit was exceptional. Please, understand that each visit is rated individually and this survey should only reflect the current service visit. I will contact you on Monday to determine how we can improve your service experience in the future and rectify any current issues you may have.

Tipp City, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The service tech was not friendly- second time I’ve had this issue at this location. Also it’s pretty expensive for an oil change/tire rotation. $45 seems like a lot.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/12/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to her you have had some bad experiences at our dealership. I will be reviewing you repair order and seeing what steps are necessary to ensure this sort of thing does not happen again. I will be contacting you tomorrow to discuss the situation with you.

TC
Thomas C.
New Carlisle, OH
02/07/2019 Category: Service
None
None
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/07/2019

I am so sorry about the amount of time your service took. You should have been informed immediately of the issue. What should have been a simple software update for a service campaign took longer than expected due to an issue with Hyundai's diagnostic equipment not being able to properly communicate with your vehicle. This is not a normal situation and I spoke with Hyundai about the issue as well. I understand that your time is important. I will be reaching out to you tomorrow to see what we can do to rectify your faith in our service department.

Centerville, OH
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Long wait for service. Kept telling me car was being washed. That took 45 minutes.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 01/04/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear that you were less than 100% satisfied with the service you received. I agree that over an hour is excessive for an oil change and tire rotation. Normally the service would take around an hour with the complimentary car wash. This is because we do a complete hand wash and dry including the windows; inside and out; the door jambs, the tires and wheels. Yes, it can take a little longer, but we think you're worth it. As far as the fuel additive, that is Hyundai's recommendation. Today's vehicles are more susceptible to impurities in the fuel causing carbon deposits. Hyundai recommends a fuel additive be used every other oil change. I will be attempting to contact you in regards to the situation to see if there is any way I can rectify the situation with you.

2009 Hyundai Genesis
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle fixed
I am pleased with the work completed on my Genesis, car is running like a champ. Appreciate the customer service and follow up with concerns.

12/06/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle fixed...No Documentation
When I went to pick up my vehicle they could not find my paperwork. I was told it will be mailed to me. As of this review I still have not received paperwork on what services were completed on my vehicle. Overall, I am satisfied with my vehicle however It would be nice to have the documentation to verify what work was completed.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 12/07/2018

Valued Customer,

I apologize that there was an issue with providing you the paperwork when you picked up your vehicle. We have taken steps to ensure that type of situation does not occur in the future. As per our conversation, I have emailed your paperwork to you. Again, I am sorry for the mistake and I look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Superior Hyunda Beavercreek

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Average dealership at best
Not really impressed with this dealership from original purchase through service experiences.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 12/06/2018

Valued Customer,

I am sorry that your car wash took longer than you expected. 30 minutes may seem like a long time, but perhaps you were not made aware of everything involved in our complimentary car washes. Unlike many dealerships, we do not have an automatic carwash. All our service vehicles are hand washed and dried including the wheels. We clean the windows inside and out and we wipe down the door jambs. Finally, we shine the tires and return your vehicle to you looking great. All of this is provided free of charge when you perform your service with us. In the future, you may always request that we do not perform this wash. Your time and happiness are very important to us. Hopefully, in the future, we can continue to service your vehicle and go above and beyond to return your car to you looking better than when you drove it in!

David H.
Okeechobee, FL
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Left rear tire had a slow leak
I forgot to mention the leak of my concern hadent been addresed at all
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 11/08/2018

Mr. Hughes,

I am disappointed to hear you were less than completely satisfied with the level of service you recieved. I reviewed the paperwork from your visit and saw that the advisor did notify you that there was an issue with the alignment on your vehicle. Please, understand that we at Superior Hyundai Beavercreek believe in giving you the most information about your vehicle as possible at every service visit. We always perform a complete multipoint inspection so you can be aware of any issues with your vehicle at the time of inspection. I sincerely hope that we can continue to provide this service to you. I will be contacting you to further discuss your concerns.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 10/29/2018

Valued Hyundai Customer,

I am truly sorry that you felt we were less than perfect. We strive to provide the best customer service and experience at all times and it seems that perhaps that wasn't the case this time. I do apologize and I will be getting in touch with you about the specifics so that we can provide you the best service in the future.

Bellbrook, OH
2013 Hyundai Equus
10/10/2018 Category: Service
The technician did not treat us very well but the service manager did
I will refer people to superior but tell him to avoid technician that I had such horrible treatment from
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 10/11/2018

Valued customer,

First, let me apologize for any rudeness or argumentative attitude that you may have recieved. At Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek we strive to treat all our customers with respect. I am glad that I was able to reach out to you and provide some resolution. I spoke with our General Manager and either he or I would love to discuss this further with you. Please, feel free to contact us or let us know if we may contact you. Your opinion is very important to us as making our customers happy is the reason we are here.

Harrison, OH
2009 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Parts issue
Parts issue
JOHN W B. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/24/2018

Mr Zwick
I would like to first and foremost apologize for your inconvience of having to wait for the parts to arrive before completing your repairs. We strive daily to communicate with our customers and I will stress to my fellow employees to make this a priority. if there is anything that I can do please feel free to contact me.

John Bartley

08/10/2018 Category: Service
Basic Service
We have had OK service from this dealership for routine maintenance such as oil changes, however we have had other issues that we unable to be resolved by them.
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/10/2018

Mr G i appologize we were unable to resolve your concern of noises while driving. My technician said you and he had taken it on a test drive together to see if you could both hear it and had not at that time. I would be more than happy to take a test drive with you my self if you would like to see if we can hear it. Please, at your convienence, give me a call here at the dealership and I can get that set up for you.
9374290380

Shawnya S.
Fairborn, OH
07/02/2018 Category: Service
I think it was a rushed oil change!
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 07/06/2018

Hello, my name is Nathan and I am the service manager here at Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek. I wanted to thank you for filling out our survey as it helps us to service our customers like your self better. I am very sorry that my technician found your air box clip broken and wanted to see if there was any thing I could do to help you with the situation. If you could, please give me a call here at the dealer.
9374290380

TC
Tom C.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Lack of attention to details
Good value but lack of attention to details.
JOHN W B. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/07/2018

Mr. Cook
First and foremost let me thank you for choosing Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek Service Department. I would like to apologize about the inconviences that you accurred while here.  I would like to invite you back to are dealershiip to have the service manager inspect and look over your vehicle to see that all work was performed properly. If there is any question that myself or my service manager can answer please dont hesitate to call.
John Bartley

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Superior - meh
Same as above. Underwhelmed as a customer.

04/12/2018 Category: Service
Superior? Maybe not...
My first experience at this dealership had me waiting in the lounge area for an hour and a half. My second experience at this dealership also left me feeling underwhelmed by the lack of communication with the customer. To be clear, services performed were completed with no issues. However, if you don't mind a service desk that says very little to you as a customer, then great. It's just not for me.
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/13/2018

Hello, My name is Nathan and I am the sevice manager here at Superior Hyundai in Beavercreek. I just wanted to reach out to you in regards to your last service. I wanted to try and speak with you monday at some point if that is okay with you. If you could, please give me a call back here at the dealership.

Michael C.
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Good service but need better communication and follow up
I brought in my Sonata for a lot of service work (mostly preventative) and the level of friendliness was great. It took the entire day and they provided a rental which was great. I did however have to call at closing and leave a voicemail to find out if I was going to get my car back that day or the next. I did hear back and picked up my car that evening. Every detail of what they did was explained which was very helpful. Overall the quality of work and customer service was excellent. The value was not great with a cost over $2k but a lot of preventative maintenance was performed. My only issue that I am still waiting to hear back about was the accidental tearing of the clip on my floor mat. Hopefully I will be contacted and the will make it right.
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/02/2018

Mr. Christmas, we got your parts in this morning and either my self or Eric will be reaching out to you shortly.