4.6

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Problems acknowledged
The management was interested in the issues I had and reassured me it would be followed up.

01/10/2020 Category: Service
Took too long, service work good
Pushed me for additional work and to way to Long
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 01/10/2020

Valued Customer,

I would love to discuss the details of your service experience with you. I will contact you on Moday so we can speak further.

Thank you!

KF
Karen F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!!
I received a call from the service department manager inquiring on my last visit - I wasn’t expecting a call and was very happy to talk over my last visit. He was concerned about my last visit and made me feel at ease about the service. A great big thank you!

12/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
More communication is needed.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 12/10/2019

Ms. Faler,

It is always disheartening to hear that your service visit was less than perfect. I would love to discuss the details with you. I will be contacting you today.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
10/18/2019 Category: Service
First oil change
3 hours for first oil change, said they washed car and didn’t look any different than dropped off
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 10/20/2019

Valued Customer,

Thank you for the feedback. I would love to hear about your experience first-hand to see exactly what can be done to improve the experience. I will reach out to you sometime this week to discuss it.

KW
Customer
Convince
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 10/15/2019

Ms. Walker,

Thank you so much for the feedback! I would love the opportunity to discuss your service visit. I will attempt to contact you to see how we can improve your experience.

937-429-0380

NP
Nathan P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2019 Category: Service
9/14/19 oil change
There was a lack of communication on my appointment scheduling. It wasn't in the system when i arrived at the time i was told the appointment was for. At least they did get to it and do the oil change. Inspection report was filled out completely, so I'm not certain everything was checked.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/19/2019

Mr. Pitsenbarger,

Thank you for the feedback. I would love to further discuss your experience. I will attempt to contact you next week.

Thank you!

Medway, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/12/2019 Category: Service
same old same old
typical dealer service
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/13/2019

Valued Customer,

I'm sorry you were unhappy with the recommendations the advisor made regarding your vehicle. I would love to discuss this with you. I will attempt to contact you regarding your opinions as soon as possible.

Thanks for the feedback!

09/11/2019 Category: Service
Warranty service
Work completed as expected with no charge.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 09/12/2019

Valued Customer,

I'm sorry to hear that you were not 100% satisfied with your service. I would love to discuss it with you. I will attempt to contact you to discuss it soon.

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Review
They treated me and the car well.

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Wire harness
I don’t know yet
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/07/2019

Valued Customer,

I'm sorry to hear about your wipers and your turn signal. Someone will be contacting you this week to discuss the situation with you.

Thank you for your feedback!

Supoerior Hyundai Beavercreek

Xenia, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/01/2019 Category: Service
made it right
They made it right

08/01/2019 Category: Service
normally good service
but this time after my oil change, I had an oil spill on my driveway
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/02/2019

Valued CUstomer,

I am sorry to hear this. I will attempt to contact you later today to discuss the situation with you.

Cedarville, OH
2019 Hyundai Accent
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Service?
Service Department should bring keys to Cashier’s Office as promised.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/26/2019

Valued Customer,

I am very sorry about the mishap with your keys causing you to wait longer than expected. There was some sort of miscommunication with a newer member of our team. I have spoken with all of our team members to ensure situations like this do not occur in the future. Thank you for your feedback and I will be contacting you this week to discuss the situation with you further.

Yellow Springs, OH
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Overall Good, But Needs Improved Communication
I like this dealership for service. At most recent visit, no one communicated with me that my car had additional needs. Rather, saw it once I was home looking over inspection report.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/06/2019

Valued Customer,

I am very sorry that the Multipoint Inspection was not explained to you at the time of your service. I appreciate your feedback and will take steps to improve your service experience immediately. I will be looking into the situation and attempting to contact you on Monday to discuss the issue.

Centerville, OH
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Nice people and service, long wait time
The quality of work seems good, but the wait time was extremely long.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/30/2019

Valued Customer,

I am very sorry to hear about the extended amount of time you were waiting in our service department. Every customer deserves service that is as quick and thorough as possible. I will be reviewing the details of your service visit and reaching out to you on Monday to discuss it.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable service this time.
Previous visit I have been pressured to purchase unnecessary services. Once technician reported heavy oil leak when the car never leaked a drop
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/10/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear that you did not believe your service during this visit was exceptional. Please, understand that each visit is rated individually and this survey should only reflect the current service visit. I will contact you on Monday to determine how we can improve your service experience in the future and rectify any current issues you may have.

2018 Hyundai Kona
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The service tech was not friendly- second time I’ve had this issue at this location. Also it’s pretty expensive for an oil change/tire rotation. $45 seems like a lot.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/12/2019

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to her you have had some bad experiences at our dealership. I will be reviewing you repair order and seeing what steps are necessary to ensure this sort of thing does not happen again. I will be contacting you tomorrow to discuss the situation with you.

TC
Thomas C.
New Carlisle, OH
02/07/2019 Category: Service
None
None
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/07/2019

I am so sorry about the amount of time your service took. You should have been informed immediately of the issue. What should have been a simple software update for a service campaign took longer than expected due to an issue with Hyundai's diagnostic equipment not being able to properly communicate with your vehicle. This is not a normal situation and I spoke with Hyundai about the issue as well. I understand that your time is important. I will be reaching out to you tomorrow to see what we can do to rectify your faith in our service department.