Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5Overall Rating 4.1379331/5rating 4.1379331
Overall Rating 2.0344786/5Overall Rating 2.0344786/5rating 2.0344786rating 2.0344786rating 2.0344786

2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Stud
A tire stud was cross threaded on a previous tire rotation. Not sure if it was the dealership or an independent house. Only noticed the issue because of a flat tire that I changed. Service mgr quoted me on parts and labor. When I picked up the car they told me Hyundai covered the cost. This was more than I could expect since I never accused them of causing the problem. This dealership has always treated me right!

CF
Cory F.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
John is Great!
John, the service manager, goes out of his way to ensure high quality service!

Jennifer B.
08/08/2019
First car
Thanks to David and Tony for great service in helping to buy our daughter her first car.

Michael S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Good communication and generally good service
None at this time.

Donald H.
Centerville, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/15/2019 Category: Service
John Bartley is great to work with.
I have been satisfied with the service consistently.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Review
Acceptable

2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Close to home
Good

CJ
Carolyn J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Review of Service
Acceptable as per the answers.

Mitchell S.
Donnelsville, OH
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Time Promised needs to be met
I was told it would take 50 minutes and after 75 minutes I had to check on the status. If a vehicle is running past the stated time for service the customer should be kept in the loop.

WR
William R.
06/14/2019
So happy!!
I absolutely love my new car. Sales rep Jason B. Was amazing. Thanks for the great service!!

Eaton, OH

Good Service

Beavercreek, OH
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Cars and a Great Service Department along with it.
A Great Place!

Danny B.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Frendly and helpful service people.
I didn't have a problem with the service but a week to replace a. water pump does seem excessive. Also the tow service that was called to tow me took over two hours to get to me. There were more local tow service that would have taken care of a lot quicker.

GJ
Gary J.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Everything went smooth. Just a couple little issues.
The service went as planned. We dropped the vehicle off the day before and they called me the next morning saying it was ready. The service writers are always very easy to work with and seem to stay on top of things.

The only complaint I have is that the car had a foul order when we got into it. We aired the car out and it seems ok now. We also have a small grease spot on the drivers seat, that I am hoping we will be able to get out with some scrubbing.

SK
Sarah K.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Nice staff and availability same day for oil change
I called on a whim to see if I could get in same day for an oil change and it worked out. Had to wait quite awhile but no worries since they worked me in.

Tom S.
Beavercreek, OH
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and factory recall
As a first time customer Service advisor did not advise me of the free car wash available during my visit.

CP
Carol P.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Report of motor recall service
The actual work is excellent, but the fact that workmen do not return the light control to 'auto' after checking my car
is inexcusable. This is a safety factor.

Melissa S.
Bellbrook, OH
03/06/2019 Category: Service
I take it there because I bought it there
I take my Hyundai there on a regular basis. Because of the bad weather I put it off longer than usual because they always wash it & make it shine and I wanted to take it on a descent day. Of course this time for some reason they did not wash it. Not very happy with that.

LH
Lisa H.
Waynesville, OH
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Service was sufficient
This service went smoothly.