4.6

Lars B.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
service
after a good conversation with anthony at service all my concerns have been addressed and i am very happy with the outcome of the call

02/08/2020 Category: Service
service
this visit not up to the standards i have become used to over the last few years at this dealership
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 02/09/2020

Valued Customer,

I am sorry to hear that this visit was not up to our usual standards. I will be contacting you on Monday to discuss your expoerience further.

Thank You!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Problems acknowledged
The management was interested in the issues I had and reassured me it would be followed up.

01/10/2020 Category: Service
Took too long, service work good
Pushed me for additional work and to way to Long
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 01/10/2020

Valued Customer,

I would love to discuss the details of your service experience with you. I will contact you on Moday so we can speak further.

Thank you!

KF
Karen F.
Tipp City, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!!
I received a call from the service department manager inquiring on my last visit - I wasn’t expecting a call and was very happy to talk over my last visit. He was concerned about my last visit and made me feel at ease about the service. A great big thank you!

12/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
More communication is needed.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 12/10/2019

Ms. Faler,

It is always disheartening to hear that your service visit was less than perfect. I would love to discuss the details with you. I will be contacting you today.

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Review
They treated me and the car well.

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Wire harness
I don’t know yet
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/07/2019

Valued Customer,

I'm sorry to hear about your wipers and your turn signal. Someone will be contacting you this week to discuss the situation with you.

Thank you for your feedback!

Supoerior Hyundai Beavercreek

Xenia, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/01/2019 Category: Service
made it right
They made it right

08/01/2019 Category: Service
normally good service
but this time after my oil change, I had an oil spill on my driveway
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/02/2019

Valued CUstomer,

I am sorry to hear this. I will attempt to contact you later today to discuss the situation with you.

Bruce S.
Eaton, OH
01/18/2019
resolution in progress
I was contacted by service manager and GM. Resolution is in the works. Just waiting for the back ordered part. They will call and make arrangements for picking up my car when the part becomes available.
Thanks for the quick response.
Being fully informed is much better than guessing what is going on.

01/18/2019
Communication? Vehicle Knowledge.
Bought the car that I wanted with the package and color I wanted. Rolled off the lot with 157 miles and an airbag warning light. I had an excuse, I did not know what lights really indicated until I looked in the manual and at the bluelink vehicle health. Warning light was on at mile 8 and 5 months before my purchase. Also found that there was a small chip in the paint on the windshield side edge of the hood. Was told that a paint stick would be ordered.
Took the car in to service department and was told it would take several hours to trouble shoot so they provided me with a 2018 Sonata as a rental/loaner car. Had enough gas to get me home (40 miles) but had to put gas in it to get back. I returned it with more gas than when I left with it.
When I came in next day I was told that the problem was the airbags were not plugged in ( I unknowingly drove over 400 miles without working airbags). Oh, and there is a recall on the hatchback handle and the paint stick was still not ordered. So that means another trip back for this. (again they had vehicle for over 5 months).
Now I am not blaming the sales guy for this but they should ALL know more about the cars they are selling and what indicator lights are a safety concern.
As for management I left voice mail with the Sales Manager, no reply. I emailed the GM, no reply. I am now testing the service department communication skills to see how long it takes to call me that the parts are in and schedule the repairs. I have made all the calls I am gonna make.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 01/18/2019

Mr Shaffer,

I an very sorry that you are not having a great experience. I spoke with you earlier and I am in the process of resolving this issue for you per our conversation. I will be contacting you again this morning with more information.

2009 Hyundai Genesis
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle fixed
I am pleased with the work completed on my Genesis, car is running like a champ. Appreciate the customer service and follow up with concerns.

12/06/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle fixed...No Documentation
When I went to pick up my vehicle they could not find my paperwork. I was told it will be mailed to me. As of this review I still have not received paperwork on what services were completed on my vehicle. Overall, I am satisfied with my vehicle however It would be nice to have the documentation to verify what work was completed.
ANTHONY T. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 12/07/2018

Valued Customer,

I apologize that there was an issue with providing you the paperwork when you picked up your vehicle. We have taken steps to ensure that type of situation does not occur in the future. As per our conversation, I have emailed your paperwork to you. Again, I am sorry for the mistake and I look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Superior Hyunda Beavercreek

Washington Court House, OH
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Air Filter
My issue was resolved in record time seems that the air filter they referred to was the cabin air filter. So glad this was resolved and this shows how dedicated Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek is to great customer service.

08/13/2018 Category: Service
Money Hungry
My wife took my car in for service and they told her it needed a new air filter ($55) and showed her a dirty one from a different t car. I bought a K&N washable filter shortly after I got the car. I was floored they would try such a stunt considering I have had only great service there in the past. Very disappointed.
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 08/14/2018

Mr C, I would very much like to speak with you in regards to your last visit as I believe there has been a misunderstanding. The filter that was presented to your wife was your incabin filter, which is in your dash behind the glovebox for  your HVAC system. Your K&N engine air filter was noted at the time of the service and it looked OK at the time. Ive left you a message but if you could, please give me a call back here at the dealership as I would hate to loose your business over a misscommunication and missunderstanding.
Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Superior - meh
Same as above. Underwhelmed as a customer.

04/12/2018 Category: Service
Superior? Maybe not...
My first experience at this dealership had me waiting in the lounge area for an hour and a half. My second experience at this dealership also left me feeling underwhelmed by the lack of communication with the customer. To be clear, services performed were completed with no issues. However, if you don't mind a service desk that says very little to you as a customer, then great. It's just not for me.
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/13/2018

Hello, My name is Nathan and I am the sevice manager here at Superior Hyundai in Beavercreek. I just wanted to reach out to you in regards to your last service. I wanted to try and speak with you monday at some point if that is okay with you. If you could, please give me a call back here at the dealership.
Superior Hyundai of Beavercreek

04/10/2018 Category: Service
General Manager ignored my request
I left a message to have Jared, the General Manager, call me to discuss an issue with the Service Department. He has not called me back at it’s been over 1 week.

04/10/2018 Category: Service
Where only your money matters.
Going elsewhere for service next time.
Jared F., General Manager from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 04/11/2018

We understand that unexpected repairs can be frustrating, especially on an almost new car. An investment of a new car is one that is supposed to keep you hassle free for a long time. Unfortunately unexpected items do come up and we hate that you had this accident happen so soon to your new vehicle. Regardless of the miles or age of the car, items like tires can be damaged due to many factors. The current road conditions do not help matters any. I personally know your frustration, less than a week ago I had to replace a tire on my car after hitting a pothole and blowing out the sidewall.  This incident is not the fault of you, the dealership or the tire manufacturer. It's not our intent to ever upset any client and if this was a manufacturer defect I promise we would have backed you 100%. The cost of losing a client is much greater than the cost of an upset tire manufacturer. Please feel free to reach out to me with any further questions.

Jared Fox
General Manager

Xenia, OH
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Awesome !
I recently had concerns about my tire pressure light coming on and off and so Nathan reached out to me and gave me basic information on temperature and tire pressure in general and another guy helped fill my tires! I was in and out quickly and had good service. ?

03/13/2018 Category: Service
The guys who work here are awesome
They do a ok job everytime I come here.
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/13/2018

Hello Ms. Greenwood, I left you a voicemale a little while ago, if you could, please reach out to me at your convenience.

Greenfield, OH
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Incredibly Overpriced
Even after the breakdown of why repairs were overpriced, the explanation was still overpriced.

01/17/2018 Category: Service
Incredibly Overpriced
Tire rotation and oil change was overpriced and they tried to charge $800+ to replace my breaks
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 01/18/2018

Sir, the quoted price to replace your front brakes and machine the rotors is $283.59. The reason the rears were quoted at $447.51 is because the rotors were rusted beyond repair and would need to be replaced as opposed to machining them. We do have coupons on our website to help out with expensive repairs and a financing option as well. Please let me know if there is any way I can help you out.

2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/14/2018 Category: Service
Hanging your head and saying sorry deosnt help.
After seeing this review, the dealer NEVER CALLED, NEVER WROTE. Whatever happened to customer service? They NEVER addressed the fact that they released my car and keys to an unknown person, let alone the other issues. Want late incorrect service? This is the place for you. Want your car given away to anyone? This is your place.

01/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Should be ashamed
Please see my write up in previous section.
Points
Didn't make promised repair time.
Refused to discuss price negotiation
Car was a mess inside
Car was released to someone without my knowledge or permission. You had NO clue to whom you released my car and keys!!
Dealer seems to be unable or unwilling to deal fairly with the female consumer
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 01/16/2018

I am sorry you feel you were unfairly treated. We will do better in the future.

RD
Robin D.
06/28/2017 Category: Service
Response to the work done on my car
The fact that the Service Manger took the time to read my survey and then look into what was done to my car and respond back is great customer service.

06/28/2017 Category: Service
Oil Change
People are always really nice, but our oil change took to long
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 06/28/2017

Hello Mrs Dewine, I wanted to thank you for filling out our survey as it helps us to better serve you and our other customers. Regarding your last visit you had with our service department, the reason it took an hour is we performed an oil change, tire rotation, completed a recall/update to the ECM of the vehicle and had the vehicle washed in our clean up department. I sincerly apologize that you feel it took to long for these things and I can assure you that we will do better by you and your husband in the future. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me directly via email or by giving me a call.

MF
Mark F.
Fairborn, OH
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2017 Category: Service
Superior Hyundai was able to clean off whatever was covering the side of my car
They showed me how the color of the undercoating they applied did not match whatever was splattered all over the side of my car and the wheel wells. Neither of us have any idea what the source of it was, but their detail department was able to get most of it off and then they suggested a place that could help me get the rest of it off since they did not have the tools to do it there.

03/31/2017 Category: Service
You have potentially damaged my pain job, the undercoating you applied is also on the side of my car
I took my vehicle in to get a protective coating applied to the underbody of my vehicle. Well, the protective coating was also splashed onto the right door and side panels of my car. It looks terrible and may have permanently damaged my paint job. This is unacceptable.
NATHAN D M. from Superior Hyundai Of Beavercreek responded on 03/31/2017

Hello, my name is Nathan and I am the service manager here at Superior Hyundai in Beavercreek. I would like to get your vehicle in here as soon as possible so that we can correct this. If you could, would you please give me a call here at service so we can set this up.