Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 1.375/5rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375

DK
Dawn K.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service And in a timely manner
I always have an excellent experience when going there- from sales and their service department - highly recommend them ❤️

Tyree B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/18/2018 Category: Service
A lot better this time
I bought a car earlier this year and the hornest on a brand new car went out customer was the worst I have ever seen but recently I visit Hyundai South and the service department to get a oil change and the service was great thanks Kevin
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the review of your recent service visit.  We look forward to seeing you again.

SN
Scott N.
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service, though can be tricky to schedule
These guys do a good job with my Hyundai cars, which I brought from another dealership/state when I moved. They are quick, forthright, reasonably priced, and their repairs have never been faulty or failed in any way. I am very satisfied with all of that.

They tend to be booked up tightly, though, and are hit-and-miss about answering the phone. I wish they had some option for booking a service time online from a menu of available dates and times. So you have to work a little in calling multiple times to get an appointment.

Besides that, though, I have no real problem with them. They are very good!

Kathy B.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service

09/13/2018 Category: Service
Forget it
It is simply what one expects.

GP
Gloria P.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept
I bring my car in to the service department at Superior Hyundai for servicing every 4-6 mo. The people are friendly, and do a great job every time.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 09/13/2018

We greatly appreciate your rating of five stars and thanks for choosing Superior Hyundai South for your service needs.  We look forward to our future appointments with you and please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions!

KL
Keevin L.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
The customer service is excellent
The staff is friendly and customer service is excellent
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 09/13/2018

Communication
I had to initiate all communications. The lady in the waiting was wonderful. The people in the shop were ok, they were busy.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the review of your recent service visit.  I am sorry to hear of your experience and I am working with my staff to improve the service experience.

GP
Ginger P.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai is an overall great value!
My entire Hyundai team has been outstanding since I started my journey with them back in 2010. They are all very welcoming and friendly and when there is an issue, they are great about making it right. My next car will a Hyundai for sure!

Fort Thomas, KY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Review
I was at this location twice and both times dealt with Shannon who offered exceptional service!!! The techs that I met during my visit were wonderful also. The only negative that I can say is about the person that mans the desk in the waiting area. I found her rude to the customers, including myself, during my second visit. Very disconcerting to see the way she spoke to people.

Burlington, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/06/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Excellent customer service.The team took care of all my needs and enquiries.Will definitely visit again.
Great job!!!

09/04/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Better communication and faster service would earn more stars
JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 09/08/2018

Did you enroll in our text option when you were here for better communication? I do apologize that we did a poor job managing your expectations. We are implementing new processes this week to avoid dissapointing service visits. I will be sending you out a gift card to use towards your next service visit.

Thanks for the feedback!

Jim Smith Jr
General Manager

Judy M.
Erlanger, KY
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Bought Car There.
It Worked Out Ok. But I Think You Still Should Give Some Of My Money Back For 5 Oil Changes And My Car Only Has 6200 Miles. That Was A Rip Off. Over 150.00
JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 09/08/2018

Hyundai recommends oil changes every 3 months or 3,000 miles in this region. I believe that the price of Superior Hyundai South's Oil Change Service is very competitive. We use a Synthetic Blend oil, a Genuine Hyundai Oil Filter, do a free alignment check, a free battery test, and a Multi-Point Inspection. Always check the website under the Service Specials tab for coupons.

Jim Smith Jr
General Manager

Lynn M.
North Bend, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly staff
Timely service and great work.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
relialble
thanks for taking care of Ruby!

Diane D.
Lawrenceburg, IN
2016 Hyundai Genesis
oil change
I appreciate you were able to fit me in.

2008 Hyundai Sonata
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Worked me in
The staff, especially Shannon was very friendly. Worked me in with being short a technician. Got everything taken care of.

Joseph B.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
30,000 mile service
Service has been excellent each time I have been in to Superior.

08/28/2018 Category: Service