Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5rating 4.700001
Overall Rating 1.3/5rating 1.3rating 1.3rating 1.3rating 1.3

2018 Hyundai Kona
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful
The service staff was very quick and helpful with my oil change.

GD
Gary D.
South Lebanon, OH
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Service department needs to answer their phones
Very hard to make an appointment for service. The service department seldom answer their telephones!

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Not a professional environment
The work was done to expectation but the department employees were crass and not as cordial as I’d expected from other Hyundai dealers I’ve frequented. This was a more convenient location for me but not the best for cleanliness in lounge area or professionalism. Listening to an employee talk about throat punching someone was very offensive.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the review of your recent service visit.  I am sorry to hear of your experience and the conversation you heard.  I will speak to my staff about being more friendly and using more appropriate language.

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Nice service people
Very quick. Explained everything in detail so that I understood.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 11/13/2018

We greatly appreciate your rating of five stars and thanks for choosing Superior Hyundai South for your service needs.  We look forward to our future appointments with you and please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions!

James F.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
ive been customer since 2006 and this was first bad experience. there were so many things needing improvement that I had to be non-complimentary. please make improvements.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the review of your recent service visit.  We have been working with Cincinnati Bell and our technical department to resolve several phone and voice mail concerns.  We are also seeking additional staff to provide express lube service to reduce wait times.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/08/2018 Category: Service
45,000 mile service
Waited in their lobby for a little over one hour on a routine service, watched some TV and was out. Nice and quick.

GS
George S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Hope it was a fluke
Been coming here for years and it was always a great place. Last visit was just so so. Several little issue that made it annoying. Everything was done and taken care of at the end, just took longer and with minor hiccups. Hope it was a fluke as I am a regular there and would hate to see a great business that was always very happy with, start going downhill. But for now I will remain a customer there. Hope things will be back on track for my next visit.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the review of your recent service visits.  I am sorry to hear of your experiences, and will work with my staff to provide a better service experience.

Robert H.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Nice people.
Need to fix phone system.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the review of your recent service visit.  We have been working with Cincinnati Bell and our technical department to resolve several phone and voice mail concerns.  The tires are covered by the tire manufacturer against defects, road hazard damaged is not covered.  If you have any other questions please call me at 513/354-3156.
Dale

Merri M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2018 Category: Service
No hidden repairs at estimate
No hidden repairs at estimate. service people great

WW
William W.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Kevin was extremely helpful and professional with getting my new tires with an alignment done.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for the the five star review of your recent service visit.  We appreciate you choosing Superior Hyundai South for your vehicles service needs and look forward to seeing you again.

Susan H.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
21,000 mile maintenance
I was early (mileage wise) for the 21,000 mile 2015 Sonata Eco maintenance, but I wanted it done before the winter.
Have been happy with the quality of service at a given price point with this car.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for your four star review of your recent service visit.  What could we have done differently to earn a five star review.  We look forward to seeing you again.

10/24/2018 Category: Service
Attention to the customer's needs
Jon was friendly, down to earth and helpful.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for the five star review and the positive comments.  We look forward to to seeing you again.

Kristy M.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and fast.

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone is welcoming when i have visited for my routine check ups
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for the four star review of your recent service visit. We appreciate you choosing us for yor vehicles service needs.  What could we have done differently to earn a five star rating ?

Mikle B.
10/18/2018
Thanks for taking care of my vehicle
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for the rescore.

TW
Timmothy W.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service everyone courteous.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the five star review of your recent service visit.  We appreciate you choosing us to take care of you vehicles service needs.  We look forward to seeing you again.

VB
Vicki B.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Very nice and a job well done. Also a great sense of humor.
Clean lobby, restrooms. Staff there are very nice and very helpful. Kevin has a very funny sense of humor. Service staff did a great job as they always do.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the five star review of your recent service visit and the compliments.  We  look forward to seeing you again.

Location
Will return

10/14/2018 Category: Service
Great place for my car service
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review of your recent service visit.  We appreciate you choosing Superior Hyundai South for your vehicles service needs and look forward to seeing you again.

2017 Hyundai Azera
10/13/2018 Category: Service
They did a great job and delivered in a timely manner. Highly recommend
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the review of your recent service visit.  We appreciate you choosing us to take care of your vehicles service needs.  We look forward to seeing you again.