Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 1.375/5rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375

RD
Rebecca D.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Warranty
They did awesome and quick work to get me in and out.

07/13/2018 Category: Service
Easy going and friendly
I have purchased two Hyundai's from this dealership....very easy going and understands my needs.

TH
Tyrone H.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
Visit
I had a good visit. No appointment but still was serviced in a timely manner. Very satisfied

Michael W.
Joy
Loved the use of technology in communicating with the customer

SD
Sue D.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
Friendly timely service
Above average.

Lynn S.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Ripped off by service center
My daughter took my car in for an oil change and asked the service adviser to look at her tires. They put new tires on the vehicle without discussing the price or type of tire the used to replace existing tires with her. They made her wait 5 hours for what she thought was just an oil change. She was shocked when the vehicle was finished and received a bill for $720.00. What a joke!! Tried to call service manager and they will not pick up calls or return my messages. I will never buy a car from the Superior group again!!!
JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 07/14/2018

I was present when the tires were discussed. I will be addressing this with Shannon and contacting you on Monday.

Janet P.
2009 Hyundai Azera
Cost a little high.
Shannon was the best. She worked hard and communicated very well.
JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 07/14/2018

Make sure to take advantage of the coupons that are available at SuperiorHyundai.com

We shop the competition t insure that our customer's get the best value for the services performed.

I am glad you had a great experience!

Tatijhana B.
Batavia, OH
07/10/2018 Category: Service
I’ve already placed a comment I’m the survey

BR

Deborah H.
Maineville, OH
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Good work!!
I appreciate the fact that the staff worked quickly to service my vehicle. I was in and out in an hour for my 15,000 mile checkup.

PM
Peter M.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Review

07/04/2018 Category: Service
Nor satisfied with my experience
Negative
JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 07/05/2018

I apologize for the length of time it took to complete the work along with the lack of communication. We are in the process of increasing staffing to handle the volume of service business in a timely manner. Also, we are integrating new technology to greatly improve communication.

Good staff
Need to improve service time.

2005 Hyundai Tucson
Too busy
Appt at 1 should have taken 1 hour for recall, called me at 2:30 to list issues needed which I declined then assumed it was ready for pick up but then told they hadn't started on recall yet. Recall should be done first as I was waiting and expecting 1 hour time frame.

Darlene M.
Newport, KY
Location
Good

na
na

Jacqueline C.
Car care review
They really take good care of my car.

Jerald M.
Good to go
Very happy with the reliability of my car so far. No problems.

CA
Charles A.
Cleves, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Need better system of answering phones
a