Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 4.6363636/5Overall Rating 4.6363636/5Overall Rating 4.6363636/5Overall Rating 4.6363636/5rating 4.6363636
Overall Rating 1.36364/5rating 1.36364rating 1.36364rating 1.36364rating 1.36364

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Good swift courteous service
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/15/2019

We are happy that you came to us for service and giving us the great review. We will see you at your next visit. Thanks again.

Diane D.
Lawrenceburg, IN
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/14/2019 Category: Service
oil change
quick service but lounge could use some tlc
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/14/2019

Thank You for the great review. We are working on getting our water fountain repaired.We did get the paper towel issue repaired. Thank you for coming to us for service.We will see you at your next visit.

PH
Paul H.
Bellevue, KY
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Service that was fast and friendly.
I was able to get in right away to have a tire repaired, an oil change and my 7500 mile service done. The crew was friendly, the work done fast, and most important I feel they are honest.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/12/2019

We would like to Thank you for coming in and for the excellent review.Have a great weekend.

Oxford, OH
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service with a smile
The entire staff go the extra mile and they go out of their way to be friendly and helpful. Travis, a new hire, is delightfully funny.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/11/2019

We appreciate your business and Thank you for the excellent review.Have a good night.

Kristy M.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Additional services performed in timely manner
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for bringing your car to us for service. We are happy to hear we did a great job.Thank You. Have a great day.

PE
Phyllis E.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Service was completed quickly.
Had problems getting someone to answer the phone to schedule a service appointment. Took 4 days and at least 4 holds to get someone in the service dept. to take my call.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/10/2019

I would like to thank you for the excellent review. We are currently working on our phone system.I apologize for our phone issue. We are glad you chose us for all your service needs.Thank You.

2010 Hyundai Sonata
Car Service
Good, friendly staff.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for coming to us for your service needs.Have a great day.

Mario M.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Good and Reasonable Services
Good
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/09/2019

Thank You for the great review.Have a great day.We will see you at your next visit.

Tatijhana B.
Batavia, OH
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Everything is great for the most part
Overall my experience with Superior Hyundai has been really good. The only visit that I had that made me feel a little bit off was this last one. I had scheduled my 15,000 inspection and my oil change and I was under the impression that the only thing I had to pay for was the oil change so that’s all I was prepared to pay for. When I came in when he printed off the paperwork and the total on the sheet was 226 or something like that and when I asked why he informed me that there was a charge for the inspection. I was under the impression that the inspection was free but if any issues had been found and needed to be fixed then at that point I would need to pay. Apparently I was wrong and that was fine. He then told me that a multi point inspection was free and when I asked what the difference was his explanation was that the mechanic stands in one spot and checks off multiple areas on a sheet and doesn’t really inspect anything. I decided not to do the inspection that day. When I went into the waiting area the guy then decided to joke about my confusion with the male customer behind me and I just didn’t appreciate that. I’ll go back to Hyundai but the male mechanics and counter guys need to find a better way to handle young women who are first time car buyers.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/09/2019

Thank You for filling out the review.We do perform a free multipoint inspection. Once the inspection is completed,The advisor at that time would provide an est for repairs. We do appreciate your business.Thank you for coming to us for your service needs.

John F.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Good Service and frendly staff.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/08/2019

We would like to Thank You for coming to us for your service needs.Have a great day and we will see you at your next visit.

CP
Crystal P.
Havelock, NC
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Sales department makes it great
Overall Superior Hyundai South is friendly and put your time over themselves. The sales department is great and service has some new hires so the atmosphere is changing in (what I seen) a positive way. The service was slow but satisfactory as I believe they are still learning their jobs. All my service is done there as I trust them with my vehicles. All past experiences have been above average.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for filling out the review.We would like to Thank You for coming to us for service. Have a great day.

EB
Edward B.
NON-TRANSPARENCY
SURPRISE SURPRISE YOUR CHECK UP WILL COST YOU...
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review. I will look into the charges for you and follow up.Thank You.

Joan H.
Battery
Dealership replaced faulty battery with out issue.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/02/2019

We hope you had a great New Year.Thank you for coming to us for service. We will see you next time.

CG
Constance G.
My new 2019 Hyundai
I just purchased a 2019 Sonta SEL and l love it! Marcus was very nice and l didn't feel pressured into making a quick decision. At the time of purchase a holiday sale was going on which saved me a lot of money. If you've been collecting points after servicing a car don't forget about using it along with the rebates.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/02/2019

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW CAR!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING BACK IN FOR SERVICE.HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Joe R.
Marion, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/30/2018 Category: Service
Poor service departement
Things could have been better for my situation with more honesty and professionalism. I was very disappointed in my experience as an out of towner who broke down on the highway. You did not make a good impression, and I sincerely hope you treat your regular customers with much more respect and integrity.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 12/30/2018

We will follow up with you as soon as possilble.Thank you.

Jerald M.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
A-1 auto service
My car runs as good as new.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for the great review.Have a great New Year. We will see you at your next visit.

SV
Sarah V.
New Kensington, PA
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for coming  to us for your service  needs. We appreciate your  business.

Union Township, OH
12/24/2018 Category: Service
First and last visit
Given a quote estimate before service started, halfway through someone comes in and says their estimate was “a little off” and it was actually going to cost double what he said. Not happy
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 12/25/2018

Thank you for coming in for service.I will follow up with you soon .Thank you.

12/24/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable service
The service was acceptable , check your care before you leave and make sure they have done what they charged you for.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for coming to us for your service needs.Have a great holiday.

GG
Gary G.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Need improvement with Service Advisors
Service Advisors at superior Hyundai service center desk can’t seem to answer any technical questions and don’t seem to know anything about cars. Definitely needs improvement as did not leave much faith in my service.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 12/22/2018

Thank you for filling out the review.We are currently making some changes in our service department. We are working to make our processes better. Thank you.