Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 1.375/5rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375

Ramona R.
05/18/2018
Worst experience ever with truck repair
I am a Customer Service professional, and I have to tell you that this experience was terrible from day one. The people who answer the phones are not very welcoming or helpful. I began with one service advisor who was not very nice. I had to argue him into a loaner. That was in March. I took my Santa Fe to be repaired 3/9/18. I just got the call that it was completed this past Monday 5/14/18. The current advisor and is overwhelmed. It was determined the my engine had to be replaced. My engine was delivered a month ago. After several attempts to contact them by phone, I went in for an update. They didn’t return my calls. I was told by the new advisor that my truck would be worked on that Monday. That was 3 weeks ago. Fast forward to this week, I spoke to them before coming. I was told I needed a battery. I advised them I’d get my own. I arrived and there was a surprise $240 charge. Sharon was kind enough to remove it, because of the poor quality of service and communication. I expect a much more professional experience from a dealership. I have had better service at the little neighborhood places. I have read and heard other negative reports about this location. I will chose another Hyundai service location in the future.
JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South

I apologize for the delay in replacing the engine in your Santa Fe.

The engines were on back order which caused a major scheduling conflict in completing the engine in a timely manner. We have upgraded the personel in the Service Department including 2 more technicians and a Porter who has been answering incoming calls.

We strive to give the customer a timely and enjoyable experience.

In this case, we didn't meet your expectations.

Charles B.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Location close to home
Excellent service, on time with work performed.
JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South

We really appreciate you taking to the time to give us positive feedback on your latest Service visit. I am pleased that we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for your business!

DK
Dawn K.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
The customer service-
Superior Hyundai south has the BEST customer service- absolutely love that place
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South

We greatly appreciate your rating of five stars and thanks for choosing Superior Hyundai South for your service needs.  We look forward to our future appointments with you and please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions!

WW
William W.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Convenient location
Ideal spot for people in the Cincinnati area.

William,

We are pleased to offer a Military Discount of 10% off Parts and Labor. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer(s).
We apologize for any confusion.............

2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2018 Category: Service
A/C repair
When parts are ordered a follow up as soon as possible.
JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South

I apologize for the delay in completing your service repair. We are in the process of adding more technicians to complete the repairs in a more timely manner. We will hope to exceed your expectations on the next visit.

PB
Phillip B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast efficient service
Service was on time. oil change & multi point inspection was done quickly and efficiently. Good job.
JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South

Thank you for your 5 star review! I am very glad you had a good experience in the Service Department. We really appreciate your business!

Just ok
This visit was way different then the first..kinda seem rushed..
JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience of this past visit to the Service Department. We will strive harder to hopefully earn a 5 star review on your next visit.

NG
Natalia G.
AC service for Hyundai Sonata 2014
Overall good experience
JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South

I am very glad to see you had a good experience at your latest service visit. We appreciate the review and the business!

2007 Hyundai Accent
Very nice people.
Very nice people.
JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South

I am pleased to see that you had a good visit. Thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience!

M S.
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Professional, efficient, curteous
I purchased (with a very positive experience) my 2012 Accent at Superior Hyundai South. It's only been driven 52,695 miles. I'd received a service special offers email from Dale Dearth l needed it inspected and the brakes checked . I arrived before my 9:00am appt. time. Shannon listened to my concerns and talked with me about the specials. I have to travel this summer to make funeral arrangements and wanted to feel safe. And despite my husband's disagreeing with me I felt the best service work would be done there with Hyundai mechanics and parts.

The car went right back. I got a call from Shannon to let me know what they found. It was ready to pick up that afternoon. They processed my request for the Fuel Economy Reimbursement Program.

What stands out to me is that I felt that I was treated the same as a customer who bought your most expensive car(s). And they only did the necessary brake work. Professional, efficient and curteous.

We will be looking to buy a new vehicle soon and I would definitely be back.

Thank you!!

JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South

Thank you for the kind words in regards to your latest Service visit.
It is our goal that customer's feel this way after each and every visit.

2014 Hyundai Genesis
05/08/2018 Category: Service
I had a oil change and tire alignment, the staff was very helpful and the service was excellent.
JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South

I am glad to hear that we met your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

SA
Saleh Abdulaziz A.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and quick service!
JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South

Glad to hear that you were satisfied with your latest visit.
Thanks for the business and we look forward to seeing you on you next visit.

WT
William T.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
X
X
JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South

I appreciate the feedback and will look into your suggestions.

Daniel B.
05/05/2018
Improved customer service: updated review
Dale reached out about the mishaps during my appointment on 4/28. He offered a store credit equal to the amount of my tire change and alignment. It’s a fair solution and I really appreciate his effort in rectifying the experience I had.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South

Thank you for the updated review.  Look forward to seeing you again.

BL
Brian L.
Lawrenceburg, IN
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Decent service
Decent service.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South

Thank you for your review of your recent service visit.  What could we have done differently to earn a 5 star rating ? We look forward to our future appointments with you and please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions.

05/04/2018 Category: Service
Horrible Communication
Took 30+ calls to connect to the service department. Led to very much stress as I had no timeline to give to my job or the car rental company at all.
JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South

I apologize with the lack of communication with your latest visit to the Service Department. We have realized that more employees were needed to meet the demands of our growing Service Deaprtment. Additonal personel is now in place to take care of the customer's needs.

Service dept
Need to staff better especially on weekends
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South

Thank you for the review of your recent service visit.  I am sorry that we could not complete the work on your car.  I am seeking additional personnel to better serve you in the future.

05/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
Always get great service and helpful feedback from the staff
JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South

Thanks for the feedback on your latest service visit! I am glad to hear that all went as planned and you were satisfied.

2006 Hyundai Accent
Improved customer service
Dale reaches out to me and offered a store credit equal to the amount of my tire change and alignment. It’s a fair solution and I appreciate Dale’s effort to rectify the experience I had.

05/01/2018 Category: Service
Expected my appointment to take no longer than 4 hours, it took 8.
I had an appointment at Superior Hyundai South for Saturday 4/28/18 to have the front tires replaced and an oil change for my 2006 Hyundai Accent. My appointment was scheduled for 9:00am but I dropped off my car at 8:40am. The mechanic told me my car would be ready around noon and my bill shows they promised it would be ready at noon. I left with my girlfriend to run errands, expecting that my car would be ready no later than 1pm. At 9:40, the mechanic called and told me they did not have the correct tires in their inventory for my car. He said the proper tires would be delivered around noon. That Saturday morning was the only available time I could request off from work to have my car serviced. I had to tell my employer I could not work that afternoon because my car maintenance appointment was taking much longer than expected. If I had worked that afternoon, I wouldn't have returned to the shop before they closed to get my car.
At 3:10pm, I hadn't heard anything from the shop so I called. No one answered. My girlfriend and I drove to the shop to find that my car had been moved to a different parking spot but none of the maintenance had been done—neither the tires nor the oil & filter change. The mechanic told me they moved my car to an area to replace and align the tires. When I asked why he hadn't done at least the oil change, he didn't have answer.
I left to get food while I waited a little longer in hopes they'd quickly get the maintenance done. I called the shop at 3:25 and told the mechanic to only replace the oil & filer and that I'd get the tires done somewhere else. He agreed. I finished lunch at was back at the shop by 4:00pm. I waited again. At 4:42pm, the mechanic came into the waiting area with my bill. He had replaced and aligned the tires, changed the oil & filter and done routine inspection on my car. All of that had been done roughly within an hour and 15 minutes. An hour fifteen minutes was a reasonable amount of time to have everything done but my dissatisfaction is because: 1) the proper tires should have been available in the morning, especially because I'd made an appointment days prior. 2)At least the oil change could've been done during the first 7 hours I had waited. 3)The mechanic changed and aligned the tires after I'd told him I would have them done somewhere else because of my excessive wait time.
The cost of the tires and alignment was $287.99 and my total bill was $300.95 which included a $50 adjustment. I wish the mechanic had changed only my oil and filter like I said during our conversation at 3:25pm because I paid almost $300 and waited 8 hours for work that took 1.25 hours. I would rather have spent my money on replacing and aligning my tires at a business with better customer service.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South

Thank you for speaking with me yesterday and agreeing with our offer.  I will resend a review for you to complete.

04/28/2018 Category: Service
The staff are very friendly and professional.