4.4

ME
Melissa E.
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Good service friendly staff and knowledgeable
Staff was friendly and knowledgeable
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 07/24/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.We appreciate your business. Have a great day.

Susan W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/13/2021 Category: Service
The service department is excellent. Scheduling appointments is easy and they keep the customer informed. I have had both my Santa Fe Sports serviced there for years and have never had a bad experience. I have always found the people there to be very professional and courteous.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you very much for coming to us for service. We are here if you need anything just let us know. Thank you.

LC
Lacretia C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Nathan and the Crew are GREAT!
I've had no issues thus far! I schedule my appointment online, which is simple. I normally arrive 10-15 minutes early, which hasn't been a problem far as I can tell. I've only had my scheduled maintenance (oil change) however they get my car in.......and out!!! Service is quick and easy.

07/10/2021 Category: Service
Nathan (service department)
Quick.....easy.....what more can you ask for?
Nathan and the crew in the service department is the BEST!!
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 07/11/2021

We will follow up with you as soon as we can.Thank you

FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you for fixing the review. Have a great day.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/10/2021 Category: Service
Location
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 07/11/2021

Thank you for the great review.We appreciate your business. Have a great weekend.

Kenneth B.
Newport, KY
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Awesom personnel
Incredible customer service
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. if we can help in way just let us know. Have a great day.

07/08/2021 Category: Service
Quick response to my concerns
After writing my first review, the general manger contacted me and response to all my concerns and corrected all the mistake. I am grateful to his and quick response.

07/07/2021 Category: Service
Don't t trust them
Check your car before you leave to make sure they have done what they promised you and charged you for.
Also, they say they do multifunctional inspection, but they don't actually do it and provide a check list unless you ask for it , then they will make it up in front of you which sometimes contradicts what they told you the last time you were there.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you for filling out the review. I will contact you to discuss your visit. Have a great day.

FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 07/08/2021

It was a pleasure speaking with you this morning.Thank you very much for meeting with me and giving us the opportunity to make things right.Have a great night.

Damita W.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Fantastic customer service!
The employees work as a team and it’s seen in the excellent delivery of service to the customer!
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy that you came to us for your auto needs. Have a great day.

Amanda M.
06/26/2021 Category: Service
Oil Change
Service was fast, staff personable and kind. I definitely would recommend. I have been using them for 6 years now.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/26/2021

Thank you for the great review.We appreciate your business.Have a great weekend.

John D.
Sardinia, OH
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/18/2021 Category: Service
Hi
Good job friendly
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you for the kind words and for the great review. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit. Have a great weekend.

HG
Harold G.
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Great people
None
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you for the great review.We appreciate your business. Have a great day.

VB
Viola B.
05/21/2021
Service department review
Kudos to an excellent service department. The service department is one of the greatest reasons for why I continuously come back. The manager and Techs are always friendly, courteous and professional. They greet you with a smile and an attitude that says we’re here to help. Their customer service skills are superb and I’ve always been happy with my service. You actually have a level of comfort knowing that your car will be well taken care of. I highly recommend them if you’re looking for the best in car service
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 05/21/2021

Thank you very much for the great reveiw. It was a pleasure to speak with you and will see you at your appointment in the coming week. Have a great weekend!!!

05/20/2021 Category: Service
Great job as usual.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 05/21/2021

Thank you for the great review. We are happy that you chose us for your service needs. Have a great weekend.

BV
Brenda V.
Newport, KY
05/17/2021 Category: Service
Customer care
I couldn’t ask for better service.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 05/18/2021

Thank you very much for the kind words.We are happy that you came to you for service.If we can help in any way just let us know.

05/04/2021 Category: Service
n/a
n/a
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business.Have a great night.

04/21/2021 Category: Service
Great Sales and Service
Everyone at the dealership has been very helpful and kind.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 04/21/2021

Thank you for the great review.We appreciate your business. Have a great night.