Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5rating 4.700001
Overall Rating 1.3/5rating 1.3rating 1.3rating 1.3rating 1.3

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone is welcoming when i have visited for my routine check ups

Mikle B.
10/18/2018
Thanks for taking care of my vehicle
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for the rescore.

TW
Timmothy W.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service everyone courteous.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the five star review of your recent service visit.  We appreciate you choosing us to take care of you vehicles service needs.  We look forward to seeing you again.

VB
Vicki B.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Very nice and a job well done. Also a great sense of humor.
Clean lobby, restrooms. Staff there are very nice and very helpful. Kevin has a very funny sense of humor. Service staff did a great job as they always do.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the five star review of your recent service visit and the compliments.  We  look forward to seeing you again.

Location
Will return

10/14/2018 Category: Service
Great place for my car service
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review of your recent service visit.  We appreciate you choosing Superior Hyundai South for your vehicles service needs and look forward to seeing you again.

2017 Hyundai Azera
10/13/2018 Category: Service
They did a great job and delivered in a timely manner. Highly recommend
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the review of your recent service visit.  We appreciate you choosing us to take care of your vehicles service needs.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Mikle B.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for taking care of my vehicle.

10/11/2018 Category: Service
Bad service
Customer service went out the window on this one. They tried to keep my car until 4:00pm when I was told 11am when I dropped it off at 9:00am. However the service mgr did reduce the bill 50% off upon my request
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the review of your recent service visit.  I am sorry it took longer than expected due to miscommunication between the advisor and technician.  I have addressed that with my staff.  I thought the adjustment I made would give us a better score, would you consider a higher score ?  If so I can resend you a review.

Jennifer C.
Franklin, OH
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Wait Time
The staff and facility are very nice, however, the wait time was an issue. I believe there were some overbooking issues.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the review of your recent service visit.  I am looking for additional personnel to better handle the volume of cars we are currently experiencing.  We look forward to seeing you again.

IW
Ingrid W.
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Dependable, timely service
The appointment was on a very busy day for the garage, but the service was still carried out within the promised time limit.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the five star review of your recent service visit.  We appreciate you choosing us for your vehicles service needs and look forward to your next visit.

Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the five star review of your recent service visit. We appreciate you taking the time to complete the review and look forward to seeing you again.

Batesville, IN
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Quick & Friendly
Quick service
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the five star review of your recent service visit.  We appreciate you taking the time to complete the review.  We look forward to seeing you again.

2008 Hyundai Sonata
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Good job
Did a good job as always.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the five star review of your recent service visit.  We appreciate you choosing us for your vehicles service needs and look forward to seeing you again.

10/02/2018 Category: Service
People
The people.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for the review of your recent service visit and choosing us for your vehicles service needs.  We look forward to seeing you again.

EA
Edgar A.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service, hard to get phone call answered to get an appointment
Very hard time getting someone to answer the phone - I called 5 times over 2 days and gave up and left a message. Only when after someone called me back was I able to get an appointment. Engine light came on - I needed someone to tell me if I can drive the car or what does the engine light mean. Dealer /Manual book said 2 things. Gas cap or something major. Once I arrived to the Shop, I was treated very well. No charge for an hour warranty repair.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for the review of your recent service visit and bringing your concerns to my attention.  I am looking for additional personnel to help with the phones and hope to have them in place by the end of the month.

10/01/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Not at all happy with the way you treat your customers.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for the review of your recent service visit and bringing your concerns to our attention.  I understand that the General Manager was able to correct your concerns to your satisfaction.  I will work with my staff to improve the service experience.  I am also looking for additional personnel to help in the service department.

MN
Mark N.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Service was great
I came in, dropped off my car, came back after lunch and it was ready to go.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/01/2018

We greatly appreciate your rating of five stars and thanks for choosing Superior Hyundai South for your service needs.  We look forward to our future appointments with you and please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions!

Joseph R.
Lawrenceburg, IN
2009 Hyundai Elantra
service
great
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the four star review of your recent service visit. We appreciate you choosing us for your vehicles service needs and look forward to seeing you again.

Joyce S.
Friendly people.
Friendly staff and service was in a reasonable amount of time.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the five star review of your recent service visit.  We appreciate you choosing Superior Hyundai South for your vehicles service needs.  We look forward to seeing you again.

ST
Sonya T.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
I left my car to get serviced and they called me to let me know I needed other things done which I appreciated. Upon completion I was called to let me know my car was finished..everyone was friendly..overall a great experience.
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the five star review of your last service visit.  We appreciate the kind comments and look forward to seeing you again.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
Nothing
N/A
Dale D. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the review of your recent service visit.  I am sorry to hear of your experience.  I am looking to hire additional staff to help with the phones.  I will also speak to my staff about keeping customers updated.