Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

JJ
Joshua J.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
n
n/a
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 02/15/2019

I will review your paperwork and follow up with you.Thank You.

JO
Jonathan O.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Service area.
This dealer needs a bigger service area, it's way too small.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 02/14/2019

We would like to thank you for coming in for service.Thank you for the great review. Have a good day.

SD
Sue D.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Survey
They do their job.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 02/13/2019

Thank You for the great review. We would like to thank you for coming in.

CG
Cecil G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Only one man on duty at Superior Hyundai service is trained or authorized to change tires. If he is absent or ill, no tires will be changed.
During my oil change on Monday, February 11th, I was told that I needed a new tire to replace one with a slow leak. That was fine with me, but unfortunately that particular tire was out of stock at the time. I was told that someone would call me on Tuesday when the tire came so I could schedule an installation appointment. At noon on Tuesday I called the service department, was told that the tire had arrived and made an appointment for today, Wednesday, the 13th.

I drove into the service bay at 11:50 this morning, parked my car, handed the service rep my keys, and went to the customer waiting area. At about 12:35 PM, I walked back to the service bay to check on the status of my car. It was still parked on the service floor exactly where I had left it. There were no other customer cars in line or visible in that area. The rep told me that the tire man was late arriving, and that my tire would be replaced when he arrived.

I complained about the problem to the service manager, Dave Schmid. He was very courteous and apologetic about the situation, waived the installation fee, and was nice enough to hand me 2 service discount cards.

I understand Mr. Schmid’s frustration at not having adequate staff to cover such situations. Nevertheless, it is incomprehensible to me that a major dealership should have only 1 man on duty who is capable or authorized to change a tire. It does not speak well for management at this dealership that they either have no way of knowing about problems like this or aren’t concerned about knowing about them. The inevitable service lapses leave a lasting negative impression on the customers who endure them.

I have 2 suggestions after this incident. One, if a service delay occurs, the service rep should find the customer and explain the delay and the reason for it. At least that would make the customer feel that someone there cares about his inconvenience. Just being ignore increase the customer’s dissatisfaction. Two, some provision for backup on specific work should be developed in the service department. I wouldn’t hurt if one of the service reps or managers learned how to change a tire.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 02/13/2019

Good Afternoon, We know your time is valuable and as we discussed I apologized for the time delay. If I can assit you further.Please let me know.Thank You.

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Pokey service
Car was held for two days before it was examined to determine the problem. We had a previously-arranged time for drop off.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 02/12/2019

Thank You for fillig out the review. I will review this issue and give you a call. Thank You.

PS
Pamela S.
2019 Hyundai Accent
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great job!
I went in asking for a service and was taken care of immediately. I was surprised as I thought I would have to either come back at a later date or go somewhere else for the service. Will be bringing my car back.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 02/12/2019

We would like to thank you for coming in. We will see you at your next visit. Thank You.

DK
Dawn K.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
15,000 mile service
The service department could use some help in the communication area and could definitely be more friendly- I’m disappointed this time.. and $100 to replace 2 windshield blades- ridiculous, won’t happen again
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 02/10/2019

Good Evening,I will review your paperwork and contact you to follow up.Thank you and have a good evening.

2016 Hyundai Accent
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Time for a change
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for filling out the review. I will follow up with you to discuss your visit.Thank you.

Barbara B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Quality
Our 2015 Santa Fe needed a new engine. This wound up being a recall that us as well as your service dept was needing verification and clarification from corporate. Your service staff was professional and courteous. Their follow thru with us on parts and service was wonderful and Superior provided us with a loaner vehicle until service was completed. Thank you for helping us.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for the great review. We are happy you came to us for your service needs.Have a great night.We will see you on your next visit.

EB
Elaine B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Genesis
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We are happy you came to us for service.Have a great weekend.

BW
BONNIE W.
01/31/2019
SERVICE HAS GREATLY IMPROVED
SERVICE HAS IMPROVED SINCE MY LAST VISIT, VERY PROFFESIONAL AND FRIENDLY. DAVE GAVE ME A SOLID PRICE AND STUCK TO IT, I WILL DEFINITLEY BE RECOMMENDING YOUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/31/2019

Thank You for the excellent review!!! We appreciate your business!!!!

NZ
Nathaniel Z.
Burlington, KY
01/30/2019
The service guys are great
The guys in service were very quick and attentive to my every need. Would highly recommend them
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/30/2019

thank you for coming in for service.

TC
Thomas C.
Fairfield, OH
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/29/2019 Category: Service
This Dealership is very customer friendly.
I am a customer for life. They treat you like a King/Queen here. I've had own 3 Hyundai and will continue to buy from Superior Hyundai South.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for the great review.Have a great night. We will see you at your next service.

Great response time!
I did not have a great experience during my last two service appointments. However the service manager reached out to me quickly and resolved my issues! Definitely will be returning there soon!

Ok service
Needs improvement
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/29/2019

Thank You for filling out the review. I do have your records for your prepaid maintenance.I will follow up with you .Thank You.

Ami B.
Fairfield, OH
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service and workmanship
I received phone calls throughout the process with updates-loved that.
JP worked after hours to make sure I was updated on what was going on. he also looked for used parts to try to cut some cost.
the workmanship and repairs completed look great.

Staff is friendly and knowledgeable.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for choosing us for your car service needs.Have a great day!!!

Bobbie B.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Management listen and made every effort to correct complaint.
Corrections were made. Without adding a additional cost ..
Pay attention to my complaint most of all.
One of the complaints was about the air conditioning which is on hold for any problems. My car is a 2006 and I expect some problems with wear but some I do not.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for being a great customer and for the five star review. We will see you at your next visit.

KR
Karen R.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Recall
My biggest problem with Hyundai is the amount of recalls my car has had. My recent visit was very satisfactory. Previous ones not so much. Bottom line is I don't have time to sit there why they fix my recalls. I'm sure anybody that works full-time has the same problem. Thank you
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/28/2019

Thank You for the 5 star review. We do know your time is valuable and if we can do make arrangements to help you in any way.Just let us know. Thank You.

Doris L.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
01/28/2019 Category: Service
oil change
service
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you very much for the 5 star review. We strive to provide great customer service. We will see you at your next service.

01/25/2019 Category: Service
Costly but OK
Expensive but service was done?!
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for filling out the review. We do have specials/coupons on our web site.They do change every month.We do appreciate your business and for coming to us for service.Have a great weekend.

Megan S.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service
George is the best mechanic I have ever worked with. He is very attentive and I trust him. He is the reason I will continue to have my car serviced at Superior Hyundai South.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 01/24/2019

We really appreciate your business and Thank you for coming to us for your service needs.