4.4

Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

10/21/2020 Category: Service
I recieved a call to come back an get the repair done
I was happy overall that I didn't have to pay out of pocket for the repair
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/22/2020

Thank you for the great review.We appreciate your business!!!Have a great night.

Dayton, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Periodic service
Did a fine job and had excellent covid19 protocols .
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for the great review.We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon.

ST
Sonya T.
10/01/2020 Category: Service
My visit was great..from the tech to getting my car done In an hour..wow was not expecting that.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/01/2020

We appreciate that you chose us for your service. If you need anything let us know.Thank you.

MJ
Mikhail J.
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Trustworthy place to go to
No issues at all coming here for maintenance, etc. Will keep coming back.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you very much for the 5 star reveiw. We are happy you came to us for your service needs. Have a great day.

KW
Kimberly W.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/27/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai South
Service personnel were courteous and listened to my concerns. Performed service in a timely manner.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for the great review.We appreciate your business. Have a great day.

John D.
Sardinia, OH
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/27/2020 Category: Service
Hi
Always friendly
Always answer questions if they dont know will find out
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 09/27/2020

We really appreciate that you came to us for service. We will see you at your next visit and if you need anything please let us know. Thank you.

GP
Ginger P.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2020 Category: Service
My Hyundai South Team Is The Best!
My team takes 100% care of my every need with respect to me and my vehicle. I can't see me choosing another Hyundai dealer EVER!
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 09/25/2020

Thank You for the kind words. We also loved the 5 star review. Have a great weekend and we will see you at your next visit.

TH
Tyler H.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service.
A++++++++
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 09/19/2020

Thank you for the great review.We appreciate your business.We will see you at your next service visit.

Julie C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Thank you!
Great response and service. I highly recommend.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you so much for the great review.We are very happy you came to us for service.Have a great night.

Fairfield, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Great Service and Great Management
Great Service and Love my Car.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you very much for the excellent review. We are here if you have any auto needs,just give us a call. Have a great day and we will see you at your next visit.

PE
Phyllis E.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
09/11/2020 Category: Service
assure review and comments are made if center caps is not on vehicle.
Serivce is required by dealer for TPMS light.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you for coming to us for service. We appreciate your business. Have a great weekend.

Good call back
Manager called me and resolved my issues in less than an hour and provided me future recommendations when I get service done

Car
Car
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 09/11/2020

Good Afternoon, I will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your visit.Thank You.

FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 09/11/2020

It was a pleasure speaking with you.Have a great weekend. Thank You.

Independence, KY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Great
Great service and staff - really like the car too
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 09/10/2020

Thank You very much for the great review.We strive to keep providing customer service great.Have a great day and we will see you at your next visit.

NS
Nancy S.
Cleves, OH
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Convenient, quick service, nice people
Was able to get a timely regular service appt at this convenient Hyundai South dealer. Did not have to wait all day - in & out in 90 minutes.
Techs have always been polite & friendly.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 09/05/2020

Thanks for the great review.We appreciate your business.Have a great weekend.

AO
Aloy O.
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Good customer care
Great place to give your car lovely care.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 09/03/2020

We would like to Thank You for the 5 star review.We are happy to assit you in any way.Thank You for coming to us.
Have a great night.