4.4

Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

EE
Elizabeth E.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is pleasant and professional!
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We are happy you chose us for your service needs. Have a great day.

Jerry G.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Efficient and professional!
Quick turn around! I had a tire that picked up a nail. They took care of it and got me back on the road. Thanks!
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for the great review.We appreciate you as a customer. Have a great day.

John D.
Ripley, OH
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Hi
No ones perfect mistakes were made but if you give them a chance they will do what they can to make it right if your unhappy dont just storm off mad find the right upper management they will do what they have to in order to make u happy

07/01/2020 Category: Service
Terrible
Service department disorganized and just not good. Love my car but wont be back to this dealer
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 07/02/2020

I will review your paperwork and be in touch.Thank You.

FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to talk this afternoon.I appreciate the feedback and the opportunity to keep you as a customer. Have a great night and Thank you again.If I can assist you in anyway just let me know.

TW
Timmothy W.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
I would like to commend the service department for getting my car repaired in a timely fashion . The engine was replaced and the car rides like it's brand new. Thank you Hyundai South.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/30/2020

Thank You for the great review.We appreciate your business. Have a great day.

06/29/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Was very pleased with my recent service appointment! Kevin helped me with some issues I was having with my wind shield wipers and was very informative about my future maintenance schedule. Will definitely be back!
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/29/2020

Were Happy you brought your car to us for service. We would like to Thank You for the great review. Have a great night.

06/28/2020 Category: Service
I always have good service when l come to superior Hyundai south. I never had any problems.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/28/2020

Thank you for coming to us for service.We appreciate your business.Have a great night. We will see you soon.

TV
Tammy V.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Will was very informative and courteous.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for coming in for service.We appreciate your business.Have a great weekend.

06/23/2020 Category: Service
Always do a great job. Thi is my third Hyundai
Hyundai cars are reliable. I love the body styles especially the Elantra which has more room.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/23/2020

Good Morning, Thank You for the great review.The elantra is a great car. Thanks for coming to us for service.Have a great day.

Rescore
Dave made sure I was taken care of!

Service Repair
My engine locked up
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/22/2020

I will contact you again.Thank you.

FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you so much! Have a great day!!!

US
Uma S.
Glendale, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Quick Recall Service
Went for recall service without an appointment. The needed service was performed while I waited in less than 45 minutes. I continue to get excellent treatment from the service manager and the dealership.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to hear we did great service. Have a great day.

ST
Sandra T.
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Great
So far they appear to be quick and conscientious
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you for the kind words and for bringing  your car to us.Have a great day.

CR
Carolyn R.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Service Guy Great!
The factory repair was done in a timely manner!! The check in was easy and efficient.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you for coming for to us for service. We will see you next time. Thank You.

Connie B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Did appropriate service in record time. Very professional staff
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business. Have a great day.

North Bend, OH
06/17/2020 Category: Service
The staff was friendly and the service was great!
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you for the great review.We appreciate your business. We will see you at your next service visit.

Andrew S.
San Antonio, TX
06/17/2020
Great service and inventory
I had "Sgt. D" as my sales rep and she made my experience super smooth and easy. She is very friendly and knowledgeable in her professional field.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business. Have a great day.