Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5rating 4.700001
Overall Rating 1.3/5rating 1.3rating 1.3rating 1.3rating 1.3

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Also great service!
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 12/12/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT REVIEW.WE WILL SEE YOU AT YOUR NEXT VISIT.

Ahmad S.
Mason, OH
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly knowledgeable staff.
Very Friendly knowledgeable staff. Perform my first oil change and answer my questions.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the great review!!!Have a great day.See you at your next visit.

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Engine light
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for coming to us for service.We will keep moving forward to better our process for you. Have a great weekend.

RF
Robert F.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Review
I had a great experience with Superior Hyundai. The Service Department was fantastic. I am very happy with Superior Hyundai and will tell my friends of the great experience I had.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the great review. we appreciate your buisness.

Dave S.
Bethel, OH
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service dept!!!
Got great service!!
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for coming in today!!

Mercedes S.
12/02/2018 Category: Service
I had a good service. The only thing is that I had,to call several times in order to make an appointment.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for coming to us for service!!!We will see you next time.

Thomas B.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
The people

11/30/2018 Category: Service
Body Shop Perfection
Recently I brought in my 2017 Elantra for body work after being rear-ended. The service was seamless, even including most interactions with the rental car company. The later hours for drop off meant minimal interruption to my work day and I could not be more pleased with the results.

TF
Tamara F.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly service
I have owned a Hyundai for almost 15 years and the service here is always the best

11/29/2018 Category: Service
quick in quick out
very courteous

Customer service
Customer service has gotten worse then what it was in the past
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 12/06/2018

Thank You for coming in for service.We appreciate your businees.

Susan W.
Honest and reliable service
I have a 2017 Santa Fe Sport. The service department keeps track of my maintenance schedule and lets me know when it is due. I always have my car serviced at Superior Hyundai South because they have a long history with me ( over nine years) of excellent service. They always inform me of needed work and charges ahead of time and then they do the work in a very timely manner.

Deborah M.
Good Experience
The appt. ran on time, Kevin gave us Hyundai goodies to take home. And of course we always check out the new cars while waiting.

Stephen W.

N/a

Antoinette B.
Florence, KY
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Kevin was extremely courteous and very knowledgeable.
The service was prompt, and thorough.

11/23/2018 Category: Service
I was in and out with no problems

SJ
Sherrilyn J.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/23/2018 Category: Service
The Service Advisor was very professional as well as friendly. Everything was done exactly as was promised.
I was out at a reasonable time.

Covington, KY
11/21/2018 Category: Service
I feel like I get good service here.
I bring my car to Superior for service because I've always had a good experience there. My car has continued to run reliably and I've never had any problems so that is what keeps me coming back. The people who help me are nice and the waiting room is comfortable. Paying for the more expensive maintenance services is hard on the wallet. I wonder if there is a way to spread out the cost of those maintenance services by lumping less items together at a time? It would be easier to pay for them a little at a time than all at once.