Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5rating 4.31

Overall Rating 4.7142829/5Overall Rating 4.7142829/5Overall Rating 4.7142829/5Overall Rating 4.7142829/5rating 4.7142829
Overall Rating 1.57143/5rating 1.57143rating 1.57143rating 1.57143rating 1.57143

TJ
Tasha J.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
I received great service at Hyundai south. Ray kept me updated on the repairs throughout the process and Keats answered my questions quickly. Also the car was washed and clean when I came to pick it up.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/21/2019

Thank You for the great review. We are glad you came in. Have a great night.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer service or lack of.
I just wish I was able to communicate more with Hyundai service team instead of National affairs. But I am thankful its finished and I will return for my future services for the warranty.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for filling out the review.I will review your service visit and will follow up with you.

06/19/2019 Category: Service
Clean and friendly place.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you very much for the great review and kind words. We will see you at your next visit.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/19/2019 Category: Service
I will definitely go back.
I will definitely go back.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/19/2019

Thank You for the great review. If we can do anything for you Please let us know. Thanks Again.

Ryan M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
Everything went as it should with fast and friendly delivery.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/17/2019

Thank You for the excellent review.We appreciate that you came to us for service.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Won’t be returning
I have been going to this dealership for years and there seems to always be an issue. Will not be returning.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/14/2019

Thank You for filling out the review. I will look into your repair and follow up with.Thank You.

Columbus, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good customer service
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for the great review.Have a great night

Fayetteville, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Price for service
Travis told me that the prices change so often that is why there is no price list for anything. It depends on what is selling and what is not. If a service is not selling they lower the price, if the service is selling they make the price higher. Travis gave me one price when I checked in and when I paid it was lower. Not sure if that had anything to do with me raising a concern. Travis was friendly but when he pointed to his head for a price list concerned me that not everyone is getting charged the same price for the same service. I did notice most folks in the waiting room were paying with cash and I used my credit card. Also I paid Travis and the folks with cash paid the girl sitting at the front desk. Seems like cash customers are treated different.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for filling out the review.We do have a price that is set for our services.I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.We welcome all customers to our dealership regardless of type of payment or warranty also. I will follow up with you on Thursday to answer any questions you may have.Thank you and have a great day.

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Repairs/services done as requested in a timely manner.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you very much for the excellent review.Have a great day.

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Disappointing experience | Lack of transparency, typical upsell – no better than anywhere else
I was upsold on a service, was not given a reasonable explanation and no reassurance before or after the service that it was at all necessary. I will not be returning to this business at this current time. Unless I hear from the dealership, this review will remain as such.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/11/2019

I will review your repair order and follow up with you on Thursday. I will answer any questions you may have. Thank You.

Jessica L.
Batesville, IN
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Over the top
I’ve always been pleased with the work you’ve done. On my car
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the excellent review.Have a great day.

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Waited on promptly. Very good overall service at this appointment.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/07/2019

Thank You very much for the excellent review. I would like to Thank You for coming to us for service.

Loveland, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Just fine
Much like my car's described condition the service department said my car was fine and everything works but no real in depth analysis given
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for filling out the review.I will discuss your review with my advisor and follow up with you.

LC
Lahray C.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Re-Service
I didn’t think reviews actually worked. Your team resolved my problem. I appreciate that. You ga e a valued customer and I will continue to send friends and family to Hyundai. 🙂

06/04/2019 Category: Service
The service was okay, however, I was informed that I would receive a full inspection when driving 10k miles. The department failed to fix/check the high mounted break light, which I was informed would be taken care of.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for filling out the review.I will check on this issue and contact you.

Deborah H.
Maineville, OH
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Good work!!
The service team was knowledgeable and friendly. I observed an unruly, demanding customer berate a staff member when I was there. At no time did the staff lose their professional demeanor and I commend them for their ability to deal with her.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 06/01/2019

Thank you so much for the excellent review.Have a great weekend.We appreciate you as a customer.

AH
Angela H.
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is everything. Realizing a decline in the level of service and addressing it is paramount to maintaining customers.
I purchased my car from Superior Hyundai in 2017. I typically had all service needs addressed at this dealership. The rep I worked with (I think his name was Dale) was good and I never had any problems until the past several months. It will be an inconvenience to drive to the dealership I will now use. I have used them on one other occasion and the overall service is more in line with my expectation. Because of that, I am willing to make the drive. I will be comfortable that my service needs will be properly addressed, concerns will receive a timely response and scheduling to get service will be reasonable.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 05/29/2019

Thank You for filling out the review.I will review this info with my service team and follow up wiith you.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Great communication on my first visit
Superior Hyundai fixed my Ioniq due to a recall.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 05/28/2019

We would like to Thank You for coming in for service.I will check on your part and follow up with you.

Joeseph S.
05/27/2019 Category: Service
First available appointment was about 7 days in the future. Other than that it was good service.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 05/27/2019

Thank you for coming in for service.We are working on adding to our staff to add addt appointments.Thank You.

GA
Gerard A.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Keeps me informed of what to expect t
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 05/25/2019

Thank you very much for the great review.Have a great weekend.

LA
Louis A.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
My 2012 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T
This review is not just for the service department but also for my vehicle. The Service Department: Polite, honest and great to work with. I have never felt pressure to have “unnecessary “ work done on my vehicle but always been told what service should be done as my vehicle reaches certain mileage milestones. My Sonata: Yes Toyota has a reputation for reliability but I have always found them boring. With my Sonata I have experienced reliability and a very fun vehicle that looks amazing to boot.
FRANK D S., Service Manager from Superior Hyundai South responded on 05/23/2019

Thank You so much for filling out the review. We appreciate you coming to us for service and for the kind words.