Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5Overall Rating 4.875/5rating 4.875
Overall Rating 1.375/5rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375rating 1.375
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

08/20/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Always a good experience.

Miscommunication
Brought my 2011 Sonta for acceleration noise and steering wheel issue. Once everything was looked over l was told what the issues were that needed attention and cost. I was also informed that a part needed to be ordered for one of the services and l would need to bring my car back in when part was received. I was also told they could take care of the other issues right away. After waiting about an hour and a half l noticed my car was still parked in the lot. I went to service desk and the lady stated she thought the work was completed and went back to speak to mechanic. Apparently it wasn't communicated clearly to begin work on my car right away. I received a free loaner because they couldn't get to it until the next day.

2016 Hyundai Accent
Friendly and helpful
Each time I've been here the service person has been very friendly and helpful... and they have never charged me for anything?! I had a front license plate installed the first time and it was free, then I went back because my car felt like it was missing and they just explained that I was using bad gas. And I've never paid them any money. I feel bad!

VS
Virgilio S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
My service Aug 9 2018
Maybe location
JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 08/17/2018

We have brought on two veteran service writers to provide a quality experience. Superior Hyundai South and the Hyundai Marketing Department will be sending you coupons in the mail and electronically if you provided an email. Also, you can goto the website at anytime for Service Specials.

Thank you for the feedback!

Jim Smith Jr
General Manager

KD
Kathleen D.
Car looks new
The Hyundai body shop did a wonderful job in repairing the damage on by car. They even cleaned it - inside and out! Thanks so much to PJ for shepherding my repairs.

Southgate, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Not sure on Warranty
I still have issues with how the battery warranty works. What I was told and what is on Hyundai website wasn't the same. In the end, doesn't really matter as Superior South took care of me and my car. Very happy with the friendly staff and service provided, especially with Superior South being able to get my car in the very next morning.

JJ

Fair
Stated
previously.
JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 08/16/2018

Loaner cars are in high demand and need to be requested at the time the appointmnet is scheduled. Coupons are always available at the following link:
htm

We are also in the process of staffing up to meet the needs of our customers and eliminate scheduling delays.

Dale Dearth

2016 Hyundai Accent
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Good
Great

NH
Nicole H.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
The service is very prompt. They give you exactly what you came in for without hassling you about extra services not requested. That’s a huge plus!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Strongly recommend

2009 Hyundai Genesis
Body Repair
Service was timely.

Cheryl M.
FRIENDLY SERVICE
The mechanic's really take the time to explain the service to you and go over the vehicle inspection throughly.

08/13/2018 Category: Service
This is my second Hyundai. I have always had my vehicle serviced here. Fast friendly service-never any problems. I usually drop off my car early in the morning & pick up on my way home.

08/11/2018 Category: Service
Please with the service. Answers all questions asked.
This is my third Hyundai. Very reliable car. I love it. The only thing that I miss is the CD player. I got my car almost 3 years ago. I have just about 15,000 miles on it. Still runs like new. I love it.

08/08/2018 Category: Service
Dropped my car off the night before. Car was serviced before my scheduled appointment time. Received text updates.

AT
Alfred T.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
AL
The group of people that works for you, it's just that simple. Thanks Al.

08/03/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
The friendly staff.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Clean service area and nice waiting room with complimentary WIFI and coffee/bottled water.

WE
William E.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Worst service ever
See letter to GM
JIM S. from Superior Hyundai South responded on 08/03/2018

I apologize for the length of time it took to complete the work along with the lack of communication. We are in the process of increasing staffing to handle the volume of service business in a timely manner. Also, we are integrating new technology to greatly improve communication.

Dale Dearth