SHANE B.
09/09/2018
Good work and in a timely manner
I was taken care of by the staff and the work was good and done quickly. I had my truck back the very next day.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks Shane for being my customer and more importantly thanks for being my friend,  Thanks for the kind words, we care for you, your family and your vehicles.

Honda Accord Wgn
09/11/2018
Any entertainment when you waiting maybe ?
They make the change.satisfaction to the costumer try to find the problen and fixed Im happy with my last visit .

09/09/2018
More efficiency
Need be more fast more efficiency
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 09/10/2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to talk to me this morning, first and foremost let me say that I am very sorry we did not meet your expectations on your last visit.  You have reminded me that even when the service is free, it needs to meet your expectations, thank you.  We try very hard to meet or exceed our customers expectations each and every time they visit.  I am greatful that you complained and that you will give us a second chance and assure you we will not fail again.  I look forward to solving your problem and want to thank you for being our customer.

brent b.
Elmo, UT
09/04/2018
great work
had troubles with car i didnt understand. joe went to work and got everything fixed right up. car is running great now . thanks joe.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks for the great review, glad to hear the car is running well, a special thanks for being a great customer more importantly our customer, thanks.

Cody M.
Subaru Legacy
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Cody said everything is okay.

Karl B.
Huntington, UT
Mercedes-Benz 300D
08/29/2018
Always willing to help
It is amazing to me that when I have a problem with my car Joe says bring it in so I can fix it. I've never had to wait Joe is always willing to help me.

Jason K.
Sandy, UT
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Jason said Joe and the staff are awesome.

RP
Raffaele P.
Lake Powell, UT
Toyota Pickup
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Raffaele said the staff have always been good to him.

Jerry S.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the staff did the work right. He would recommend the business for service.

Don R.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Don said he would recommend the business for service.

FJ
Floyd J.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Floyd said he has been going there for a long time, 15 years. They are always helpful.

GN
Greg N.
Lehi, UT
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the staff took care of some things in their specialty vehicle that have been a problem. They were able to figure it out. They're great. He stated he appreciates it.

AR
Alex R.
Chevrolet Blazer
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Alex said the business is the only facility he goes to.

DA
Dennis A.
Utah
Jeep CJ5
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said Joe and the staff provided good service. The vehicle was fixed right.

TF
Timothy F.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Timothy said the employees were good.

KA
Kevin A.
Auburn, CA
Buick Lucerne
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandra. She said they always do a great job.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 08/01/2018

Kevin and Sandra thanks for being great customers and wonderful friends.  Enjoy your retirement years and call on us when in the area.  See you soon