LL
Linden L.
Helper, UT
Toyota T100
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Linden said the business did everything they were supposed to do and were pleasant about it.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you Linden for being a great customer and thanks for being our customer.

GE
Gary E.
Hawley, TX
Plymouth Grand Voyager
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the business was able to diagnose and remedy the issue within 24 hours.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you Gary for being our customer and thanks for the kind words of reccomendation.

ME
Martin E.
Cleveland, UT
06/13/2018
Great service!!
You did add Freon to the air conditioner at no charge, thank you, it is working fine now.

I spent over $800.00 on the check engine light with the repairs you diagnosed, but the light still came back on.

LP
Larry P.
Deer Lodge, MT
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the employees put new parts on his vehicle, when the ones he had were only 2 weeks old. Other than that everything was wonderful.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 06/13/2018

Larry I have tried to reach you multiple times to respond in regard to this issue,  the extreme heat that literally melted the input shaft and the new slave cylinder throw out bearing that were only a few weeks old and compromised the newly replace clutch parts as well, and we felt they needed to be up to spec.  I realize the whole situation is very frusturating for you, two weeks ago a different repair center had performed this same repair and it failed, and the last thing we wanted was to experience failure again.  We waited patiently for months for you to find your own parts, we screened and verified the parts for you, we provided a return for one transmission and stored your vehicle for that time at no extra charge what so ever.   I am very sorry that we missed your expectations, however we have to do what we believe is necessary to provide a valuable finished repair.

DON P.
Wellington, UT
Kia Borrego
06/07/2018
Great diagnostics and practical advice !!
Greatly appreciate the knowledge and experience that Joe and Carl provide. Also appreciate their professional opinion and recommendations on repair and service options. Great to work with.

ME
MARTIN E.
Cleveland, UT
Saturn VUE
06/06/2018
Great service!!
Carl came and picked up my wife's car from work , replaced the alternator, and returned it to my wife's work.
could not have asked for better service!!

SO
Scott O.
Utah
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Scott said they did a great job and they went above and beyond to make things right. He was very happy and pleased.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Scott said he went in for a problem with his vehicle and had the repair done, however, the business performed the repair on the wrong side of his vehicle. They proceeded to inform him that there was a problem with a different part that would cost him a lot more than he had expected to pay.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 06/13/2018

Scott Thank you for talking to me today, I am sorry we failed to properly meet your request, and I am greatful to you for allowing me to make it right.  To error is human and I hope this makes it possible for you to use us in the future knowing we will make things right when we need to, Thanks for being our customer.

KW
Kyle W.
Price, UT
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said the business did not order the part that was needed in a timely fashion.

TH
Travis H.
Dickinson, ND
Ram Pickup
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Travis said the staff does a great job. Carl is terrific.

Jim H.
Huntington, UT
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he was a little disgruntled. His service was not good. The work was expensive.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 06/13/2018

Jim thanks for taking time to talk to me today, I understand that the costs of repair are expensive, I am sorry we did not completely meet you expectations, and I want you to know we will try harder next time to exceed your expectaitons.  Thank for being my customer.

Denny S.
Price, UT
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Denny said the business provided his vehicle with great quality maintenance.

Jack B.
Wellington, UT
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Jack said the service was great overall and they did quality work. He didn't have any issues with the service.

SJ
SANDY J.
Helper, UT
05/18/2018
Thanks So Much!
Found out my cars issue, runs great now! Thanks so much!

RP
Robert P.
East Carbon, UT
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Robert said that he hasn't had any problems with the service.

FK
Farron K.
Grand Junction, CO
Dodge Neon
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Farron said this business was able to see him right away on short notice. His vehicle broke down and they were very kind, courteous, and helpful. They were able to get him where he needed to go. The service was really good.