AR
Art R.
Buick Riviera
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Art said the service was great and the staff even showed him what was done to the vehicle.

EM
Elroy M.
Elmo, UT
GMC Pickup
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Elroy's wife. She said the facility's service ended up costing her double when it was finished.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 05/14/2018

Thanks Elroy for talking to me this morning, I am aware that the cost of repair is expesive.  We have strived to do it right the first time, cutting the expense where we could.  I believe that we have revived your truck and that it will pull your trailer as well as it did when it was new.   The transmission repair is a cost savings of as much as $3000.00 had it not been caught and corrected.  I appreciate you and your comments and will strive meet your expectaions even harded in the future.

Joe L Piccolo

Benjamin H.
Bellevue, ID
Honda Element
05/08/2018
Good people that care
I was driving home to Idaho from Colorado and my car began to shudder and shake anytime I accelerated or decelerated. Found Supreme Auto and they diagnosed the problem and got the part. They also showed me what else was casuing the problem and made sure I was safe to get back on the road. Im really glad I found them and my car and I are home in one piece
Thx Joe!

ME
MARTIN E.
Cleveland, UT
04/28/2018
Too much BS
I received a text from Joe Which I answered and He did not respond. I received a survey and no response. Now I am receiving a e-mail. I handed Joe a $50.00 certificate I bought from the Kiwanis Auction and Ed said he would apply it to my bill. I do not see where He did that. Please verify.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 05/14/2018

Hi Martin, this is Joe sorry to see that the follow up is annoying to you, however I am glad to receive your input to halp us improve.  How is the AC working?  Once again we are trying to meet or exceed your expectaions as often as possible and appreciate you as our customer.

Joe L Piccolo

Steve H.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business did everything he asked them to when providing his vehicle with maintenance.

Steve M.
Helper, UT
Buick Century
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Steve said they have a really good technician.

Joseph W.
Orangeville, UT
04/23/2018
They are friendly, courteous and will to work with you on paying your bill.
I will always let them work on my car as long as I live in the area.

RD
Ralph D.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Ralph said this business is very good. Joe has fixed his vehicles for many years. Joe and the staff are honest, good people, and he believes what they tell him. He is pleased with the service, and appreciates the honesty of the staff.

Randy W.
Jeep CJ5
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Randy said the employees were good.

Autumn B.
Orangeville, UT
Nissan Sentra
04/14/2018
They took care of me!
They identified the issue I was having with my car and even pointed out and showed me what was wrong. They provided me with a detailed list of other possible issues I could have in the near future, while providing recommended dates to get them serviced. They were quick and I felt great about the whole ordeal. I recommend for anyone looking for fast and reliable help.

EM
Eldon M.
Helper, UT
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Eldon said he was happy he took his vehicle to this business. Joe was easy to talk to and friendly. He was really pleased with the service., it was done quickly.

CL
CLINT L.
Geo Tracker
04/10/2018
Friendly service, guaranteed work
These guys do great work with fair pricing. In addition they back up their work with a guarantee.

BV
Bradford V.
04/02/2018
New tires and oil service
I have had a number of visits in the last few months to Supreme Muffler and Brake and I couldn't be happier with the service and attention to detail (at low prices) that has been provided. I would recommend Supreme Muffler and Brake to anyone.

JERRY L.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/28/2018
Replace muffler and tail pipe.
Joe did a great job on my muffler replacement. Your welding looks great.

Justin C.
Smithfield, UT
Kia Sedona
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Justin said the employees helped him, he was treated well, and he appreciates the work done.