Robert G.
San Bernardino, CA
08/26/2020
Taken advantage of
I earlier left a good review with Supreme Automotive of Price Utah 911 E. 100 north Price Utah prior to realizing that my car still has the same problem that I paid to get fixed, I’m loosing Freon at a fast pace & was told after doing a pressure test my radiator cap was the problem “ WELL” after ending up stranded on the highway after paying for a so called new cap that I was told was my problem I realize that my cap was never actually replaced I still had the same cap which caused Me to end up stranded on the side of the highway !!!!

BJ
Brandi J.
Nissan Rogue
02/26/2019
Waste of time and money
Took our vehicle in and fully explained the issue that was happening with the transmission when driving it hard through canyons. We were told that it sounded like a chain slipping. Communication with my ex (who was the financially responsible party) was that upon arrival the check engine light was on, there was a knocking noise, the car was in limp mode, and that it read two codes indicating the need for a $100-$200 test for the speed sensors -none of these were actually true and SURPRISE, the test came back that the sensors were fine. The only dashboard indicator that was on when we dropped our vehicle off was from a faulty tire pressure sensor and there was NOT a check engine light on OR a knocking noise. Now, just barely over 100 miles after picking the vehicle up from them (all city driving miles), our transmission has completely gone out. We went from only having an occasional issue when driving through canyons to having a completely dead vehicle after city driving and needing a new transmission. Coincidence? I don't think so. Save yourself time and money and take your vehicle elsewhere.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 03/06/2019

Hi Brandi, thanks for taking time to talk to me back on the 27th of February to help me communicate with you about your frustrations.  In as much as I have not heard from you since I felt it necessary to respond to this concern in writting.   We try very hard to meet our customers expectation each and every time, and I am truly sorry to have failed in this case with you.  We spent an hour trying to replicate the problem while your vehicle was here, the only thing we could find was a low voltage problem, that could have been at the root of the complaint, which we corrected for you at no additional cost from the diagnosis.  We drove the car 40 miles as well and still had no failure, so it is very difficult to second guess the repair in this type of sinareo.  I once again appreciate you kind text response to us, and only hope you resolve your problem with this vehicle in a equitable way, if we can help you in any please know we are willing and ready to keep you running safe and reliable.  Thanks again for taking time to talk to me about this issue.

Honda Accord Wgn
09/11/2018
Any entertainment when you waiting maybe ?
They make the change.satisfaction to the costumer try to find the problen and fixed Im happy with my last visit .

09/09/2018
More efficiency
Need be more fast more efficiency
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 09/10/2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to talk to me this morning, first and foremost let me say that I am very sorry we did not meet your expectations on your last visit.  You have reminded me that even when the service is free, it needs to meet your expectations, thank you.  We try very hard to meet or exceed our customers expectations each and every time they visit.  I am greatful that you complained and that you will give us a second chance and assure you we will not fail again.  I look forward to solving your problem and want to thank you for being our customer.

Jordan T.
Ford Econoline
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said the business made him feel less like he was receiving service and more like he was being forced into more and more work that was not wanted or needed. He was forced into signing paperwork that placed all the financial burden on him and when he questioned the manager, the manager got aggressive and defensive. Jordan said he got his vehicle out and took it elsewhere.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 07/23/2018

Jordan the services we provided for you were performed imediately when you arrived, and at no charge, it was FREE to you.  We pulled the codes and explained them to you.  You did not even ask for an estimate of repair. We try hard to meet or exceed our customers expectations each and every time,  and we are sorry we did not satisfy your expectations. Thank you for your input it helps us improve.

SO
Scott O.
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Scott said they did a great job and they went above and beyond to make things right. He was very happy and pleased.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Scott said he went in for a problem with his vehicle and had the repair done, however, the business performed the repair on the wrong side of his vehicle. They proceeded to inform him that there was a problem with a different part that would cost him a lot more than he had expected to pay.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 06/13/2018

Scott Thank you for talking to me today, I am sorry we failed to properly meet your request, and I am greatful to you for allowing me to make it right.  To error is human and I hope this makes it possible for you to use us in the future knowing we will make things right when we need to, Thanks for being our customer.

DJ
DALE J.
Helper, UT
Chevrolet Pickup
01/14/2018
Extremely Dissatisfied
If you want to keep Supreme Muffler & Brake on your Payroll, then keep bring your vehicles to them. Almost every time I took either of my vehicles to get them fixed , IE: power steering pump, got it home a day or 2 later I had puddles/stains from it leaking, instead of replacing the gaskets/or bushing or whatever goes on them back lines, Supreme Muffler & Break used my old ones from other steering pump thus it leaked. Wouldn't it be a common practice that when a part is replaced, that they would use new washers/bushing /gaskets? and not ones from your old part? So once again I had to bring my truck in to have them replace the failed ones. Mind you , it is a work truck for my business. Much Much more to say about my other 2 vehicles but I will leave it at that.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 01/15/2018

Dale we always try to meet our customers expectations at Supreme, and I am truly sorry we did not meet yours.  If you want me to revisit your issues please call, we will work hard to please you.

ZG
Zachery G.
10/25/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Jennifer. She said the business fixed her vehicle and the steering knuckles on the passenger side. They left parts off that were supposed to be put on.

10/18/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Zachery's wife. She said her experience and the customer service was horrible. They guaranteed that the parts were going to be there on a certain day and they were not. She had to track down one of the parts herself. They did not read the work order correctly and only one of the parts was put in.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 10/21/2016

Zachery,

Thank you for taking my call today and talking to me.  I am glad you made the trip back to Denver safely and before your deadline.  I also want to sincerely tell you I am sorry we did not meet you expectation during your recent visit.  Please call me if there is anything else we can do for you.

Dustin M.
Chrysler 300
08/12/2015 Category: Service
Dustin said he took his vehicle into this business and he had to wait. After two hours of waiting, he got up to see what was going on with his vehicle and that is when he noticed that no one was working on his vehicle. Two of the employees were gone and one employee was on his lunch break. He asked the employee what was going on and the employee told him that he was not allowed to order any parts for his vehicle. He had to wait for the other employees to return so he could order the parts and finish working on the vehicle. That is when he got in his vehicle and drove off. Their customer service is poor and they lost out on money.

Jim H.
Huntington, UT
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he was a little disgruntled. His service was not good. The work was expensive.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 06/13/2018

Jim thanks for taking time to talk to me today, I understand that the costs of repair are expensive, I am sorry we did not completely meet you expectations, and I want you to know we will try harder next time to exceed your expectaitons.  Thank for being my customer.

BW
Bill W.
Elmo, UT
Buick LaCrosse
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ladine. She said the service took much longer than expected and was much more expensive than anticipated.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you for talking to me this morning in regard to your disappointment we us.  We strive to meet or exceed our customers expectation and I am sorry we did not meet yours.  I am glad to hear that the car is running smoothly and greatful to receive your input.  I hope all works well for you and Bill and will strive to do better in the future.

LN
LEE N.
Honda Fit
10/13/2015
Have had to car in twice for the same problem . Still not working. Took it in for a 3rd time and hoping it works.
Frustrated a little bit with the recurrent mechanical problem. It has been inconvenient having to take the car in 3 times for the same problem. At least I haven't been charged though for my subsequent visits which has been a plus.

PG
Patricia G.
09/17/2015 Category: Service
Patricia said the business offer her a refund. She was just happy they acknowledged her. They gave a $100 gift card.

09/03/2015 Category: Service
Patricia said the business took over a week to finish the service and the original diagnosis on the vehicle was wrong. She paid for a part which turned out not to be needed.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 09/15/2015

Thank you for talking to me today and allowing me to clear up the confussion on this repair.  I am greatful you allowed me to work this out with you and look forward to serving you in the future.

Clifford B.
Wellington, UT
Suzuki Sidekick
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Clifford said this business had multiple delays during the process of fixing his vehicle, and they did not contact him enough to explain to him what was going on.
Joe P. from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 04/15/2015

While the service was delayed on rebuilding the 3L60 transmission for Clifford's 1996 Suzuiki Sidekick we were able to save him more than $880.00 from the first quote and more than $1000.00 from the dealer price.  I personally talked to CJ on multiple occasions but sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations.  I will mail you a gift certificate of $100.00 for future use and hope you can forgive us for falling short.  I tried to call and remind you that your warranty needs to be validated with a quick check up and the time for that is running out.  Please call me at your earliest convenience to set up the appointment.  Again we intend to provide you are valuable finished product and will try harder to meet your expectations next time.

LT
Larry T.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the price he was charged was too much. He would not recommend the business for this reason. The service was fine, the price was not.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 11/15/2018

Larry thanks for taking my call to discuss your concerns about the cost of this repair.  It is always disappointing to me not to meet your expectations when we repair your vehicle.  I am glad to hear the repair is successful and that the vehicle is running well.  As per our conversation making "house calls" does cost extra and in this case the $50.00 spent save a tow call at a minimum of $85.00 seems to have a good return for you.  Once again thank you for you input, we will strive to meet your expectaions as well as each and every customer we work for. We are sorry to have failed you this time.  Hope to see you again when you need repair.

Cody M.
Brigham City, UT
Pontiac Grand Am
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Cody said the service at the business could have been better.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 08/01/2018

Cody it is unfortunate that we did not meet your expectations We hurried and got you in and out quickly and I know auto repair is more costly every day.  I hope you made you destination safely and want you to know we appreciate your comments.