Overall Rating 4.3207525/5Overall Rating 4.3207525/5Overall Rating 4.3207525/5Overall Rating 4.3207525/5rating 4.3207525
Overall Rating 2.3018853/5Overall Rating 2.3018853/5rating 2.3018853rating 2.3018853rating 2.3018853

Pine Bush, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Easy in and out
Thank you to Adam for the great customer service and advice. I was able to get my car completed in a timely manner and the service staff could not have been any nicer.

SD
Stephen D.
Monroe, NY
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Everyone there conducts themselves in a professional yet friendly manner.
Positive
Liam B., Customer Experience Advocate from Suresky Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer!

Judy S.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Mrs J
Suresky treats you like you matter

I'm glad to hear you have been treated so well, thank you for the feedback! See you next time

SA
Simeon A.
Monroe, NY
Clean
None
Liam B., Customer Experience Advocate from Suresky Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback. Next time let us know what would make it a 5 star experience

Chester, NY
06/20/2019 Category: Service
I have a grip about the sales people
I have been buying Hyundai's since 2006, they are very good cars. I'm writing this about your sales personnel -when we bought our 2016 Tucson, the salesman assured us that there were no incentives coming out for quite a while. Needless to say, not a week or two later a veterans discount came out which my husband is a veteran. The salesman should not have misinformed us. Just bringing this up so that maybe the next customer doesn't miss out. We know they work on commission but that is low.

Well I hope your experience with service was satisfactory. Often additional rebates are offered by the manufacterer month to month and the sales staff do not have any advance notice regarding rebates.

AA
Anthony A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2019 Category: Service
everone should be on the same page. 3 different answers from 3 different people...
I excpected better service from people that worked for Joe Suresky. I bought the car from Suresky due to the fact that my wife knows Joe and after talking with others that have had not so good experences there I believe Joe is probably unaware

Good Morning,

I am sorry  to hear that your experience did not go smoothly. We are going to look into why there was confusion about the cashier's office.

I would like to discuss the matter further with you, please e-mail me at liamb@suresky.com so we can talk about it and hopefully come to a resolution that works for both of us.

Talk Soon,

(845) 294-5177

PP
Patricia P.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Staff is very friendly.
The staff telephoned and recommended a few things that needed to be done to my car such as brakes and engine filter to be replaced. They provide a very good service .
Liam B., Customer Experience Advocate from Suresky Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We do our best to provide great service every day.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
Customer satisfaction
I have always satisfied this time thought was lacking

Good Morning,

We are working on setting up a car wash station, hopefully it will be ready soon. I'd like to discuss your recent service visit and make sure we can make up for your dissatisfying experience.

Please e-mail me at liamb@suresky.com so we can discuss the matter further.

Regards,

Robert C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Service department
Took my car in did what needed to be done in
Reasonable amount of time.

Thank you for the feedback, I'm glad we were able to get you in and out.

EW
Elisa W.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Very courteous and aware of your time
I love getting my oil changes here, the package deal is such a great price. I also need a ride to work and they are very fast at pressing the car and getting me to work on time.
Liam B., Customer Experience Advocate from Suresky Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad we got you to work on time! See you for your next service.

June T.
Pine Bush, NY
Feel like family
The service team is awesome. So, friendly and caring. While my maintance was being done, I was given a Genisis G70. What an amazing car. I believe this will be my next car. Special thanks to Ashley, Liam and Dylan. Great job everyone

I'm glad you enjoyed one of our program cars! I'm certain the sales department would love to give you all of the information you may need.

See you for your next service!

LT
Leslie T.
Ellenville, NY
service
pricing was what was quoted and also recalls were done that I didnt even know I had

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad we could complete those safety recalls for you. See you for your next service!

CL
Charles L.
Walden, NY
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Long wait not expected!
Service dept said it would be a quick fix, but I had to wait over 2 hours.

Good Morning,

I'm sorry to hear that you were quoted a different time before getting into the shop. It appears there were more recalls for your vehicle than expected but thankfully the safety recalls are now complete which is the main priority.

I hope that any future appointments are much smoother especially with better communication.

Regards,

Doreen P.
Liberty, NY
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Always reliable service
Liam B., Customer Experience Advocate from Suresky Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the feedback! See you for your next service!

PF
Paul F.
Pomona, NY
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Confidence
The stall listens carefully and explains things very well. After my service I pull out of the lot, confident my Tucson was checked out throughly. In fact, I choose to have both my Hyundais serviced atca Suresky even though I have a Hyundai dealer much closer to !y home.

I'm glad we were able to give you a good experience! Thanks for the feedback

Mary S.
Wurtsboro, NY
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Completely Satisfied
I pulled in to service area without an appointment due to a problem with a tire pressure leak. I was greeted cordially and Chris advised me he would have someone take a look at the tire as soon as possible even though I didn't have an appointment. Within 20 mins the diagnosis was given...2 nails in the tire! I opted to purchase new tire, which had to be ordered and would arrive next day. I returned next day, with an appointment, and was in and out within 30 minutes. The communication and professionalism was excellent. Very satisfying experience.

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad we were able to get your tire replaced quickly. We will be sure to make sure Chris knows you were satisfied.

Jose S.
Washingtonville, NY
06/14/2019 Category: Service
2015 sonata sport
well I gave the place a 4 stars but a few days later a noise that I had around the engine is back not happy they told me it was fixed now I have to make another appointment not good.

We will look for openings to try and get that noise looked at, if the concerns are related we will make sure to do everything we can to help you.

Lamont M.
2012 Hyundai Equus
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Another great experience with Suresky Hyundai
Suresky's auto service is as advertised, easy in and easy out. My service manager was there to greet me and discuss the service that was to be performed. When the service on my car was almost completed John came to inform me that car would be done in a few minutes and all items discussed were addressed.

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad we were able to get you in and out quickly. See you for your next service!

Robert B.
Goshen, NY
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Liam B., Customer Experience Advocate from Suresky Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the feedback! We also do our best to provide excellent service.

CN
Christine N.
Maybrook, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Fast and on time. I just wish they were able to wash it.

We are working on hiring car washers and setting up a station to make it work. Hopefully next time we will be able to fully accommodate you. Thank you for your feedback!