2007 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4285718/5Overall Rating 4.4285718/5Overall Rating 4.4285718/5Overall Rating 4.4285718/5rating 4.4285718
Overall Rating 2.3265306/5Overall Rating 2.3265306/5rating 2.3265306rating 2.3265306rating 2.3265306

ES
Elyse S.
Central Valley, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Customer service!
The customer service, knowledge of the vehicles, mechanics knowledge and their willingness to help is unprecedented!

Donna S.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Emergency code
Driving on the highway. Message came across the screen. Battery discharging ......... Drove to dealership. No appointment. Problem discussed. Brought car right in. Mechanics stayed past their regular hours. Checked out the car and all systems. Could not determine cause of code however no signs of problem that would interfere with driving the car. Appreciate the fact that they checked out the car so quickly and efficiently. No current problems
Liam B., Customer Experience Advocate from Suresky Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for the feedback, we're glad you were able to have your car checked. If the problem comes back please let us know!

IB
Ida B.
Pine Bush, NY
2009 Hyundai Elantra
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, prompt, and honest
Always accommodating and a pleasure to work with.

Thank you for the feedback. These surveys help us tremendously. See you for your next service.

GD
George D.
Washingtonville, NY
2013 Hyundai Genesis
03/22/2019 Category: Service
I have been getting service for over four years and it has always been excellent. The staff are very professional and go out of their way to take care of their customers.

Thank you for your feedback! Thank you for being a loyal customer, we hope to keep having you back!

03/22/2019 Category: Service
I always had a good time servicing my car .always friendly and willing to help however they can and I appreciate the honesty and trust I feel leaving and coming .
Benjamin G., Customer Experience Advocate from Suresky Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks for the great review, we appricate your business and look foward to having you back.

RD
Ronald D.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
03/22/2019 Category: Service
I was very satisfied with the way I was treated and the service today.

Ronald, Thanks so much for the great review we are glad that Sofia was able to help you out.

John K.
Cornwall On Hudson, NY
Excellent, reliable service
Suresky Hyundai has been my go to service for the 5 Hyundais my family has owned since 2007. Always excellent, reliable service.
Benjamin G., Customer Experience Advocate from Suresky Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

John, Thank you so much for your review and your and your Loyalty

RV
Roseann V.
New Windsor, NY
Suresky's Team
Service, caring and respect to customer, and follow-up.

Roseann, Thanks so much for your 5 star review we look foward to servicing you car again.

Oil change/recall
Reliable, called on time, great service

Thanks so much for your 5 star review, we are glad we could provide great service.

John R.
2014 Hyundai Accent
Good Service
Took care of a bubbled tire and handled oil change and front end alignment.

Thanks for the 5 star review!!, we are glad that we were able to take car of your car and get you back on the road!!

Joseph L.
Napanoch, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service
Liam B., Customer Experience Advocate from Suresky Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Good Morning,

We are sorry for the confusion caused. Our contact system can make it tricky to change information because the vehicles themselves are difficult to "re-brand" onto a new customer profile.

Also Hyundai Motor America always tracks e-mail addresses with their last known vehicle which adds to the rigidity.

If you e-mail me at liamb@suresky.com with the name and number you requested I will make sure everything is updated in our system.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Marina C.
Maybrook, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
...
...

Good Morning,

Thank you for servicing with us, and also for taking the time to give us feedback. We value customer feedback because it helps us to keep improving.

It sounds like the work done on your Sonata went well, great to hear. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.

(845) 294-5177

Woops, I mean't Santa Fe in my previous email!

EV
Eleanor V.
Woodbury, NY
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Suresky Goshen
Great service..friendly and knowledgeable
Liam B., Customer Experience Advocate from Suresky Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

EC
Edward C.
Lake Peekskill, NY
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Staff, friendly AND knowledgeable
I love the Hyundai Tuscon and Suresky Hyundai keep me informed, service my vehicle and let me know how to get the most out of it.
Suresky is a great Auto dealer and there is a great atmosphere in the building itself!

Good Morning,

It sounds like the work done on your Tucson went well, great to hear. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.

Mike C.
Woodridge, NY
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Sure Thing
Always professional and reliable..
Liam B., Customer Experience Advocate from Suresky Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback! Taking the time to complete these surveys helps us immensely. It sounds like you had a smooth experience which is what we aim for.

If you ever have any questions or concerns please let me know, or if there is anything that could make your next visit a 5 star visit let us know!

Monroe, NY
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I trust them
I trust them.
Liam B., Customer Experience Advocate from Suresky Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Good Morning,

It sounds like the work done on your Santa Fe went well, great to hear. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.

Barbara H.
Montgomery, NY
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Serviced my car in a timely manner

Charlene S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service every visit.
Liam B., Customer Experience Advocate from Suresky Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Good Morning,

It sounds like the work done on your Genesis went well, great to hear. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.

Sara C.
Unionville, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Joe
Joe is always professional and excellent at his job.

Hi Sara,

It sounds like the work done on your Kona went well, great to hear. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.

DN
Donna N.
Chester, NY
03/13/2019 Category: Service
The sales and service people are great. They explaine everything and when having my car serviced they are very through and fast.
I wouldn't buy my car from anywhere else than Suresky's. Highly recommend them for buying a car and for their service department.

Hi Donna,