1909 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4285718/5Overall Rating 4.4285718/5Overall Rating 4.4285718/5Overall Rating 4.4285718/5rating 4.4285718
Overall Rating 2.3265306/5Overall Rating 2.3265306/5rating 2.3265306rating 2.3265306rating 2.3265306

Candy S.
Pine Bush, NY
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Tucson
The service is great although with prior purchases at other dealerships, when my car was serviced my car would be cleaned. That has only happened 1 time when I purchased my last car.

PA

Leonard P.
Chester, NY
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick easy service
Never have a problem with service

Russell S.
Middletown, NY
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Super Service
This place is absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend it , great professional and friendly staff. The service writer is remarkable at working with in your budget. Definitely worth a visit.

DK
Dawn K.
Westtown, NY
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Dawn Kettenring
The service was completed as needed. The car is running great and the girls upfront when I picked the car up were great. However, my car was completed the day before and the paperwork should have been completed on that day. I will continue to service my car here, I am just hoping that with filling out this survey you are able to make improvements where needed.
PAUL D., Service Director from Suresky Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Hello Dawn, I have read your response and you sound like a very reasonable person. I am very sorry for the way your service visit was handled. I assure you that we at Suresky's value you as we value all of our customers. I have spoke to the service advisors about this and I am confident that this will not happen to you or any other customer. Thank you for your well spoken and level head comments.

Campbell Hall, NY
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
PAUL D., Service Director from Suresky Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you, we hope to always deliver the best service. We do appriecate your kind review but I would like to know what we would have to do to get a 5 star rating from you?

SE
Sally E.
Goshen, NY
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Love my Sonata
All of my dealings so far with Suresky have been positive.

OA
Oleg A.
Florida, NY
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Our Wonderful Neighbors
Tempo of help engaging, attention to customer and variety of accommodation is high class. Great service and amicable staff. Thanks Suresky!

Not happy
Recall parts need to be instock.
PAUL D., Service Director from Suresky Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Some recalls are set up to inspect and order parts if needed. Very sorry for this but this is how the recall is set up

Wallkill, NY
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Painless visit
Brought vehicle in for a service campaign, only took 30 minutes

Lucy M.
Chester, NY
01/09/2019 Category: Service
I had my engine light on in my car and they got me in when I said I needed them to.
Very nice people !

David W.
Middletown, NY
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly staff
Always a great experience at suresky the staff are always friendly .

LP
Laurel P.
Goshen, NY
01/05/2019
disappointed
Waited almost 4 hours for a "quick service " Service rep would not accept the $20 coupon for this service appointment because I did not meet the amount I was required to spend. ( I was a few dollars short) . Last but not least I was charged more twice the going rate for an inspection !!!!!!
PAUL D., Service Director from Suresky Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

CALLED CUSTOMER AND LEFT MESSAGE. CUSTOMER WAS SCHEDULED TO DROP CAR OFF FOR SERVICE LOF, STATE INSPECTION AND TIRE ROTATION. CUSTOMER WASW NOT CHARGED TWICE THE RATE FOR INSPECTION, NEW YORK STATE INSPECTION PRICES ARE, VEHICES 2 YEARS OLD (2018-2019), $10, VEHICLES OLDER THAN 2 YEARS, $21 THIS CAR IS A 2017 AND FALLS UNDER THE $21 INSPECTION FEE SET BY THE STATE OF NEW YORK, NOT INSPECTION STATIONS. TOTAL BILL WAS $71.72, THE COUPON WAS FOR $20 OFF $100.  WE GAVE $10 OFF THE OIL CHANGE AND $3 OFF THE TIRE ROTATION

Pine Bush, NY

Everyone was professional.

Audrey S.
Greenwood Lake, NY
01/04/2019 Category: Service
workers are very nice when u walk in your greeted with a smile they make u feel special Always
My Cars Have ALWAYS Been Serviced By Suresky and it will stay that way

Joann M.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and caring service...
Friendly service dept..always willing to listen to problems with auto...

Salisbury Mills, NY
Suresky Suresky service review
Efficient service, helpful, friendly personnel

LJ
Luis J.
Blooming Grove, NY
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly employees

LF
Luis F.
Neversink, NY
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Went to Suresky Hyundai Collision for body work, they did a fantastic job.
Took my 2018 Hyundai Sonata for body work ,after i had a deer run into my driver side. Suresky Collision performed an excellent job on my vehicle. The vehicle looks as good as new. I would recommend their body shop to anyone.