FF
Fred F.
09/25/2013
Greatest Auto Place in town
These guys are very helpful and know what to do in order to get the job done.

BIKO M.
09/21/2013
Great Customer Service
They have very knowledgeable car engineers and they help me out a lot. I highly recommend this place.

Lesley B.
Mercedes-Benz R350
09/20/2013 Category: Service
Lesley said the people are nice. The work is good and the prices are fair.

MN
MARVIN N.
BMW Z3
09/17/2013
Honest
I have 2 BMW's and have brought both for service. They have been great. My Z3 runs better now then before. Highly recommend Suwanee Auto Repair.

TO
TOM O.
09/15/2013
1995 Ford Ranger
My truck no longer idles extremely rough when stopped for a minute or longer and the overall performance has improved appreciably since I had it serviced at Suwanee Auto Repair.

TC
Taylor C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/14/2013 Category: Service
Taylor said this business takes good care of her vehicle.

MN
Marvin N.
BMW 530i
09/13/2013 Category: Service
Marvin said the business provides outstanding service. Everyone was up front and honest.

PV
PATRICK V.
GMC Yukon XL
09/08/2013
Great customer service & fast turnaround time.

AJ
AARON J.
Nissan Sentra
09/06/2013
Fast turn around
Mr. Kim was able to get my car repaired the same day that I brought it in. Suwanee Auto Repair continues to be fantastic and reliable!

KC
Katie C.
09/05/2013 Category: Service
Katie said the representative who assisted her was very helpful and gave her good information. This business has good value for her money.

GS
GEORGE S.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
08/29/2013
PERSONALIZED AND EXPERT SERVICE WITH REASONABLE PRICES
I BELIEVE MY REVIEW TITLE SUMMARIZES THE REVIEW FOR A 5 OUT OF 5 STARS.
B. GEORGE SALOOM

AJ
AARON J.
Nissan Xterra
08/28/2013
Confidence
John and Richard were very accommodating, quick to respond and honest. John made me feel comfortable with him, he is knowledgable and I feel that I can trust him. The only improvement would be when booking an appointment online you do not get an indication that it was received, and though it did not come as a surprise, I was not informed up front of the cost of the diagnostic, but rather after it was done. I am aware that mechanics charge a diagnostic fee upwards of $100, but it's always nice to know the exact cost before handing over the keys

TR
THOMASINA R.
Buford, GA
Volkswagen Jetta
08/25/2013
gave good customer service
this business gave me prompt good service.

CP
CREED P.
Duluth, GA
08/22/2013
Amazing service.
I was able to make an appointment online, drop my car off, and pick it up in the same day. The shop is amazingly clean, the technicians are nice and knowledgeable. They replaced my valve cover gasket at a very reasonable price. I will be giving them all of my automotive business from now on.

DI
DOUG I.
Kennesaw, GA
Nissan Sentra
08/22/2013
Good work
Suwanee Auto Repair does a good job of taking care of my cars. They do what they say they will in a timely fashion.

CK
Chang K.
Alpharetta, GA
08/21/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Rachel. She said everything was fine.

Micheal C.
Kia Spectra
08/21/2013 Category: Service
Micheal said they got the service done in a timely manner.

RP
RICK P.
GMC Envoy
08/19/2013
Honest and reliable ....
... and that's all I ask. It's great that they are open on Saturday. I've used them twice. Did what they said they'd do and checked their work before sending me off. Not the cheapest; but I'd rather have good than cheap. No complaints so far.

ROBIN S.
Flowery Branch, GA
08/15/2013
Honesty and integrity
This business went above and beyond to do it right. They stand behind the work done and the customer service was outstanding. Quality of work was also outstanding. they have earned my cifidence and future business.
Richard M. from Suwanee Auto Repair responded on 08/16/2013

We appreciate you coming in to see us. Let me know if there is anything we can do for you, or the others in your office.

RF
Ryckie F.
Georgia
Scion tC
08/12/2013 Category: Service
Ryckie said they are quick and do really good work.