Robert C.
06/21/2018
Great local business
As always, the problem was diagnosed correctly, and the car was repaired quickly and at a reasonable cost. A great local business.

Robert M.
Lexington, MA
Nissan Murano
06/21/2018
So far nothing but 5 out of 5 service.
Excellent results. Also, I like the personal touch with mechanics if there is any question how to proceed.

James C.
Village Of Nagog Woods, MA
Mercedes-Benz C240
06/10/2018
Excellent ssrvice with convenient location

05/27/2018
Emergency Volvo repair
We have a 2000 Volvo V70. The same day that I needed to get the car inspected and one day before a trip, the engine light was on. I brought the car in without an appointment and Donny used the computer to diagnose the problem. Bad spark coil. They had the part and replaced it in 30 minutes. Problem fixed. Heroes.
Charlie Parker, Concord.

Marlborough, MA
Saab 9-3
05/24/2018

Anton S.
Audi Q5
04/28/2018
All around great service experience. Stopped by for oil change and a question about a malfunction in the driver's power seat. The oil change was performed promptly and I even received a discount that I didn't expect. The power seat issue needed more time and research for parts, but they were able to fix it temporary and only charged me for 15 minutes of labor. I wouldn't hesitate to use their service again.

04/26/2018
Excellent staff and willingness to share information
You really feel that they understand your car and they are open and knowledgeable about various conditions and issues.

GD
Greg D.
Arlington, MA
04/23/2018
Honest and knowledgeable
Very knowledgeable and profesional. Down to earth and helpful. These guys are the real deal.I Highly recomend them!!

ON

Chris K.
Westford, MA
04/18/2018
Terrific Service!
The mechanic came out to speak with me upon picking up my vehicle to let me know I would need new tires in 8,000 miles. I appreciate the forward planning notice. They were very good about letting me know how long it would take so I could do errands instead of sitting put.

Saab 9000
04/07/2018
Replace struts on SAAB 9000
Perfect job. Labor cost was very reasonable for a fairly big job - rep,ace complete strut assemblies. Donny is TOPS.

Charlie

ME
Miguel E.
Volvo C70
04/02/2018
Good people -- good service
Friendly, accommodating and competent. Highly Recommended!

SG

Medford, MA
Volvo XC70
03/28/2018
Always excellent service!
The service that my Volvos have received at Concord Foreign Motors over the past 43 years has always been top notch. Every time. When they moved out to West Concord, there was no question that I would drive 30 minutes from Boston to have them maintain my car.
And then there is the service that I receive as a human car owner... The owners and mechanics are professional, as well as kind, thoughtful and helpful. One could not ask for a better combination! Thank you!

James C.
Village Of Nagog Woods, MA
Mercedes-Benz C240
03/25/2018
Nice, convenient, knowledgeable about Mercedes-Benz.
Excellent service! And convenient.

WJ
William J.
03/23/2018
Quick change of backup lites and order wiper
Stopped by and they did the work as Waited
Very accommodating and appreciated especially since the recent snow storms were backing up appointments

Stewart W.
03/22/2018
Responsive and personal
Car was sending messages. 1) Maintenance overdue, 2) Low battery, risk of system shutoff.
I went over in mid-afternoon. Sarah could take me right away and Dave worked on it.
Maintenance actually not overdue, instead something was wrong with the previous setting of the timer; Dave fixed this right away at the dashboard. Battery was indeed on the edge, even though car started fine in cold weather. Dave said sensor that checks battery is a bit sensitive but further measurements showed it was correct. We replaced the battery as it is probably 5 yr/30,000 mi old (I am not original owner). Now no more messages! Dave seems very competent. Experience interesting and pleasant.

Joe M.
Harvard, MA
03/21/2018
Work You Can Trust
It’s not always easy to find a shop you can trust, you can trust this one. I’ve never left feeling like I’ve had more work done than I really need. And although this isn’t always the case, my 2005 Volvo felt like a brand new car when I got it back this time.

AR
Alice R.
Saab 9-5
03/20/2018
Location and service wth a smile
They are available when I need them. I can rely upon them

MA
Mark A.
Lexington, MA
03/10/2018
Amazing service
We’re very pleased with the handling of our car service and the staffs courtesy and thoroughness