John S.
Lexus IS 300
11/15/2019 Category: Service
John said that it was a good experience. All the guys are cool and they did a good job. They're professional and honest. He said he wants to thank them for working with him on getting parts.

Mary B.
11/11/2019
Best Car Maintenance in Littleton
I love taking my RAV4 to Swift Automotive for regular warranty service rather than a dealership. They do a super job, while I wait, and always do a great job at a great price. And they tell you straight up if you need a particular service or not! Love these guys!!!

Mary/Stuart B.
Chevrolet Trax
11/11/2019

Diana D.
11/05/2019
Great work and fair prices.
They are able to work on our large RV and do a great job.

11/04/2019
Brake Check
Wonderful job clearly articulating what is wrong with my car.

JJ
John J.
GMC Yukon XL
11/04/2019
Always AWESOME!
Just stopped in for a quick oil change and checkup. In and out in record time and no issue with my truck.

DA
Diana A.
Colorado
Chevrolet Cruze
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Diana said they never make her wait and always do a good job. They always help her out.

Josh H.
11/01/2019
Thank you for being so quick to diagnose my vehicle’s issues! Such friendly and professional service that I will be bringing all my vehicles to your business in the future!

Marty H.
Ford Cutaway
11/01/2019
Box truck oil change.
Gary was very helpful in getting me scheduled for an oil change. Everyone there was friendly and the service was great. I will be taking all my vehicles to them from now on.

Jonathan S.
Kia Sedona
10/28/2019
Awesome service once again!!
Thank you again for the excellent service!!

JACE H.
10/24/2019
New brakes and then some...
So I scheduled an appointment with Swift, being too lazy myself to do a brake job. Well they examined the brakes and said just the fronts even though I was prepared to have all four counters replaced. But they also found my steering box was about ready to fall off. The mount was cracked and needed a new one fab’d Up. So it cost more than I planned but in the end they fixed only what needed to be and glad they caught a potential disaster and clearly I missed! Honest wrenches 🤙

CK
Consetta K.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Consetta said the staff treated her with respect and informed her of the price before doing the work. She went on to say that she was very pleased.

PS
Patricia S.
Colorado
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Patricia said they did everything the way she asked them do it.

CK
CRAIG K.
Volvo S60
10/19/2019
Excellent!
I had another great visit to Swift. My Volvo had a check engine that would come and go. I have been fighting the problem for months. Corey and crew were able to provide a permanent fix with a software update. Every time I use Swift Automotive I am thrilled with the prompt friendly service and the reasonable pricing.

NE
Nicolien E.
Subaru Legacy
10/17/2019
I had car dealer bring a car to Swift for a pre-check report. But they called me after 15 minutes and told me on the phone what major things were wrong with the car. They didn’t even charge me for this assessment but I felt they gave me great service. If I lived in the area this would be my go to garage.

Steven B.
10/15/2019
Quick & painless!
They inspected & reported on everything I asked about & more! Fast, friendly service at a fair price!

DF
DOUG F.
GMC Terrain
10/14/2019
quality service
Swift is trustworthy and provides quality service.

PM
Pat M.
Honda Fit
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the business was just awesome and treated her like she was at home. They do anything to help out and get the job done right. She said she wants the staff to keep up the good work.

PM
Pat M.
Honda Fit
10/14/2019 Category: Service

KW
Ken W.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Ken said he liked the guys at his business, he trusted them, they did good work on his vehicle and he felt good about bringing his vehicle there.