DF
DOUG F.
02/19/2019
Trustworthy service
I've been using Swift for 7 years now and always trust their opinions!

Martin S.
Land Rover Range Rover
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Martin said he blew a hose on his vehicle and the business was the only facility that was able to get his vehicle fixed. They had it done in less than a day, and his vehicle is running well.

DK
Deanna K.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Deanna said she would recommend the business for service.

Steve C.
Morrison, CO
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the employees completed the service at a reasonable price. He had no service issue.

Sandy B.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/07/2019
they saved me hundreds of dollars
took my 99 jimmy/gmc to service street 2074 e. country line rd highland ranch, corner univ blvd/470. they told me I needed inner and outer tie rods and probably a new axle. estimate $3,700(do not go their) Took it to swift auto 5021 s. gio grande in Littleton for the first time. their est if needed was $450. Roger Avants, master alignment tech, put it up on the lift, came back and SHOWED me their a clamp was loose, he tighten the BOLT, ROTATED MY TIRES, ALIGNMENT THE FRONT END.
TOTAL COST OUT THE DOOR $109 VS 3,700 FROM SERVICE ST. AUTO. we took my wife pathfinder in the next day for her $89 alignment, my jimmy is in the shop now for some mechical repairs.. thank you roger and swift auto
sandy b

Jordan D.
02/02/2019
Always so friendly
Not only are the prices great but everyone here is always so nice. I've never had to wait a crazy amount of time to get my car back and more often than not my total ends up being less than the quote.

02/01/2019
Swift & Painless!
Genuine people doing what's right for the customer! Great service as always!

02/01/2019
Reliable, friendly and great value
I have used the shop for both of my cars and had great results. They are timely, thorough and do what they say they will.

Jody C.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Jody said she worked with the service manager and he was very quick and also very efficient. He answered all of her question and it turned out great.

JJ
John J.
Suzuki SX4
01/16/2019
Always looking out for me and my family!
Yet again Gary and crew have our backs. My daughter was looking at buying a car and she said she was going to call Gary and have him look the car over. Within 45 minutes the feedback was a "no buy". Not only did he save my daughter HUGE headaches and big money but he gave both her and the seller of the car a detailed list of what needed to be done to bring it up to par. If you're looking at buying a vehicle do yourself a favor... take it to SWIFT before you buy!

David C.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/16/2019
Great work but phone answering needs help
No problem with the work done on my vehicle. I will be back when I need this level of work.
You went over and beyond to make sure my needs were met.
However, twice I when I called, the young guy said he was going to get an answer and the phone went dead
on his end. Never called back. Just a courtesy, follow up when you drop the call. thanks

V
Valued Customer
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/16/2019
service and front end work
Everything done right and in a timely fashion in and out without appointment

James P.
Denver, CO
Ford Maverick
01/15/2019
49 year old Maverick inspection
i took my 1970 ford maverick to gary and staff at swift auto after getting referred there from c4 hotrods. they were professional, great communicators, and after leaving my beautifully restored ford there for 2 days, found they kept it inside all the time it was there and did great work. i have nothing but great things to say about gary and swift automotive! i live in northeast denver, so its a long drive to get there, but it was well worth my time!

MN
Michael N.
Castle Rock, CO
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Michael said they do what they say they are going to do, at the cost they said they would do it, and on time,

Ram Cargo Van
01/07/2019
Can't find better...
Friendly and to the point. Service on time and done right.

TF
Tim F.
Toyota Tundra
01/07/2019
Tundra
I have searched a lot of repair shops and you guys are the best. I trust you completely.

AP
Andy P.
Ford Thunderbird
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Andy said the staff provided the service as described.

WD
Wayne D.
Denver, CO
Chrysler Aspen
01/04/2019
MY ASPEN
As always, the service was great, the personnel were very professional and honest.

Jeep Patriot
12/28/2018
Honest and reliable!
I was originally referred to Swift Automotive in 2003, after a coworker listened to my numerous complaints (near tears!) about expensive auto repairs and horrible mechanics. He told me he knew an "honest" mechanic, Cory Swift, and I've never gone anywhere else since! The service has always been fantastic, the repairs reliably made, explanations thorough, and the price as expected. (Auto repairs aren't cheap! Anywhere!) I do my part by keeping up with the maintenance on my car and keeping the car in good working order: regular oil changes, tire rotations, fluid and brake checks etc. (I always get car repair and maintenance done at Swift; sometimes I buy new tires elsewhere...) I always get called with the estimate and whenever the estimate breaks my budget, they let me know what work can be put off until later, and what can't. I have brought all my cars to Swift, and when my kids started driving, their cars too. I tried at least 3 other shops, none satisfactory, before I was referred to Swift. I recommend this shop, with all 5 stars!

Sherry S.
12/27/2018
Honesty
Was referred to Swift and I needed a new mechanic so I thought I’d give them a try for brake pads.
They told me the front pads needed done and for the future when the back pads would need replaced. That helped with the bill as it was the day after Christmas. I really needed honesty!!!