RZ
RICK Z.
09/22/2018
Rick Zinn
Outstanding service check of Lexus !!!!!
Rick Zinn

Castle Rock, CO
Acura MDX
09/22/2018
There when I needed them.
The day before I realized I was going on a road trip, it dawned on me ( I can be slow at times!) that I needed an oil change. I called and Swift Automotive got me in first thing in next morning. I was on my way across the country in no time.

Dave H.
09/21/2018
Great service, in and out. Quality shop! Would recommend to anybody. Thanks guys!

Audi S4
09/18/2018
Audi S4 Checkup and oil change
Found a rattle that dealership could not find cause of and fixed it no charge-

Thks to the crew at Swift -made my day

LR
Linda R.
Bailey, CO
09/15/2018
Always there for me!
My mom recently had heart surgery and I had to drive the next day to Texas. Even though they were totally booked up they sqeezed an oil change and tire rotation for me that afternoon so I would be able to travel safely. Thank you Cory and Gary!

V
Valued Customer
09/15/2018
allways good and fast service with friendly employes
I will keep coming back Cory has been working on my cars and trucks for fifteen years plus. One of the best thing he has done is moving to his new building and bringing Gary on board as his service manager.

MT
Michael T.
Aurora, CO
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Michael said it was a very good experience and they were helpful.

CE
CATHY E.
09/08/2018
Most honest shop in town
I've been using Swift Automotive for several years now. They always check everything over for safety concerns or major repairs and five me warning whenever possible so that I can plan new brakes or other repairs. They are helping me get the most life out of my car for the least cost. Thank you

Diana D.
09/07/2018
Great and honest service
All my experience at Swift have been positive. They have worked on my F150 and Winnebago motor home equally well. No extra charges. I highly recommend them.

NM
Natalie M.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Natalie said that she would definitely recommend this business for service.

VP
Virginia P.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Virgina said the business was great. She really enjoyed Gary, he was professional.

Shane S.
Ford Expedition
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Shane said he will recommend this business for service.

EO
Eddie O.
Colorado
Ford
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Eddie said they were good to talk with, and they were good for customer service.

David R.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/04/2018 Category: Service
David said that he highly recommends this business for service.

KW
Kristina W.
Colorado
Pontiac G6
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Kristina said she really appreciates her vehicle being ready on time and it turned out great.

JACE H.
09/03/2018
Honest mechanics!
I took a work truck here for brake inspection a few months back and they coulda hoses me on new brakes but didn’t so I brought in my personal truck that I bought used to do a timing belt and water pump service. They inspected the vehicle and only fixed what it needed where again they could have hosed me for the full service. Very happy with them! “I’LL BE BACK”...(Arnold voice)

Monica W.
Saturn VUE
09/01/2018
Hands Down Best Customer Service!
Always friendly, professional and take care of me (i.e. don't try to sell me things I don't need!) I've been going for years and trust them!

V
Valued Customer
Elizabeth, CO
08/30/2018
Great and knowledgeable staff! Wonderful to work with!
Swift Automotive took great care of me and my work truck! I feel they are very honest and were able to complete my work very quickly. I had asked them to research a leak I believed I had and they could not find anything wrong which is a very nice surprise when you are dealing with a 2003 truck! Thank you for your awesome care!

EH
Erin H.
Buick Century
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Erin said they did a great job.

WM
Whitney M.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Whitney said everything went real good at this business .He recommends them.