4.6

Overall Rating 4.1538431/5Overall Rating 4.1538431/5Overall Rating 4.1538431/5Overall Rating 4.1538431/5rating 4.1538431
Overall Rating 2.19231/5Overall Rating 2.19231/5rating 2.19231rating 2.19231rating 2.19231

Continue reading recommended reviews

Jose R.
Vine Grove, KY
12/07/2019
Superior customer service
I just purchased a 2020 palisade. And the experience was awesome the expertise and taking care of customer. Special thank you goes to Tony and the service crews and Brett stone for being the first to introduce me to the palisade in November 2019. This happens to be my seventh Hyundai vehicle. My first vehicle was purchased in the year 2000. Thanks again and continue the awesome job see you guys in the near future.

SO
Steven O.
Campbellsville, KY
Helpful honest hard-working
I love coming here so much because you remember everyone you talk to in the service department. I find it very helpful that the receptionist send texts to remind me of my appointment and she gives me the option of being able to set up an appointment through messaging while I can't talk on the phone at work it is very convient for me. The two service advisors also help so much they are very knowledgeable and honest and I feel alot of people resent that. But hey they have jobs to do to. The group of people here are just awesome.

FL
Faith L.
Bardstown, KY
Come on in

Carla H.
Campbellsville, KY
12/06/2019
Very professional handles stress well
I love coming here. I see all the advisors and technician's handle stress so well. I see customers get so mad and say the rudest things. Everyone in the service department is amazing. The receptionist is the sweetest and will talk your ear off and will go out of the way to help. I needed a number to another business and she googled it for me and asked if she could do anything else for me. I am the type of person that appreciates all the little things and I definitely appreciated that because who else would do something like that nowadays? Junior and nikki are always working so hard and get so much hate but they are the best. Junior and Nikki crack me up and always help me with whatever I need help with. Definitely recommend coming here.

PM
Paul M.
Bardstown, KY
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Sub-par service, saved by blonde woman
Don't expect to get any help from the pregnant woman. She'll ignore you. And then go talk to her buddies (mechanics) without even greeting or acknowledging you're there.