4.6

Overall Rating 4.1538431/5Overall Rating 4.1538431/5Overall Rating 4.1538431/5Overall Rating 4.1538431/5rating 4.1538431
Overall Rating 2.19231/5Overall Rating 2.19231/5rating 2.19231rating 2.19231rating 2.19231

2010 Hyundai Accent
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Dealership
What I have seen about this company is private.

11/21/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Dealership
Hi
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback. One of our representatives will be reaching out to you shortly.

Cara W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Making amends
Never have I ever had any person or company go out of their way to make things right with me as a person and a customer. I am not one to usually voice my opinion until I have felt that my dissatisfaction has been an ongoing circumstance, mostly because people tend to display a lack of care about other people's feelings. However, the service team at Swope Hyundai, Al Charlot Jr and Tony Caldwell have proven to me that I do matter as a person and a customer. I also feel more confident in my value as a person that any concerns I may have that I can adress those concerns with rhem without worry of whether or not I will be valued, because I now know they will. Swope Hyundai cares. They will make things right.

10/09/2019 Category: Service
Last service with Swope Hyundai
When I first bought my car in 2011, the customer service was great. It has gone down significantly in the last 5 years. I have witnessed the poor leadership that is exibited. Same leaders from when I first bought my car. They were engaging and reapectful with customers. Now it seems like the customer isn't important if the car is no longer new, or the customer doesn't have a big paycheck. Peope are all important and should never be treated less than such.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Cara,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and detailed feedback. I am sorry if we made you feel that youare no longer important to us.
I can assure that we appreciate you and your business. A member from our staff will be reaching out to you. We look forward to your next service visit.

TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

If I can help in the future please contact me directly.

KH
Kathi H.
Muldraugh, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Treated better
I got a phone call from Hyundai Dealership in Elizabeth town, i am happy to say i am very satisfied with the dealership and i will be buying another car.

10/05/2019 Category: Service
Treated wrong
I was treated bad.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Kathi,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your detailed feedback. I am sorry for the problems you experienced during your last service visit. Unfortunately, we did not get it right during you last visit. I can assure you that the next time you visit us we will get it right. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Kathi,
Thank you for the rescore. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Bardstown, KY
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Best Service for Several Years!
We sincerely appreciate the Service Dept at Swope Hyundai...they always seem to care.

09/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Service! Poor Sales!
We love the Service Dept at Swope Hyundai Etown... but the Sales people are not great! The salesmen are fine, they just do their job. The managers are terrible! Swope would really do themselves a favor by investing in good sales managers! Find some Real people, Decent people...
As far as the Service Dept is concerned... Best Ever! Keep doing what your doing there! :)
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you.

GW
Gary W.
Rineyville, KY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2019 Category: Service
communication
I want to Thank you for helping us to resolve the issue with the Elantra. It cranked up last night and this morning with no issues. I think you went above and beyond to rectify the situation. Sorry for the misunderstanding. We still have the Tucson that needs to be fixed but I am confident that your team will find and fix that issue. Thank you for jumping right on the situation.

07/17/2019 Category: Service
NOTHING
I love my Hyundai but I am very disappointed with the service I have received or not received. two months ago I went in to buy a Tucson they didn't have the color I wanted so I requested a red Tucson I felt very blown off. three days into letting them try to find the car I wanted I gave up and went to ford. I bought a 4 x4 You could have had my business. Now my Tucson they I currently have the engine light is on. I have wasted 3 weeks into trying to get your shop to find and fix leak. Still nothing. Now I have another appointment on July 30 and something better happen. My daughter has an Elantra her car won't start. jumped it off got it in to be looked at. They charged the battery said all was well. Car won't start again. calling in the morning to have them come and tow the thing. tell me my battery is fine again.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Gary,
 Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am sorry for any inconvenience that we created during your last service visit.
We are currently working to resolve the concern you had getting an appointment in a reasonable time with our main shop. We are very confident that this will be resolved soon.
As for your Elantra, someone from our staff will be reaching out to you and help get this concern resolved immediately. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. If you have any future concerns please contact me directly at the number below. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Leitchfield, KY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Annbea
Ty for the prompt attention to fix my seats.. in the future I hope we do Communicate better!!

06/19/2019 Category: Service
Annbea
Not to happy with Swope Hyuandai at this time.. an not to sure I would ever buy another car threw them
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Betty,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your feedback is very important to us. I am sorry for the inconvenience that we caused. I can assure you that you will not experience this type of service during your future visits at our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. If you have any concerns in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Sincerely,

Sandra W.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Very Happy
Thank you Mark Cottingham for taking time to call and explain the issues that came up with my car. I appreciate your attention to my concerns, and making sure I was satisfied with the service that was provided.

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Frustrated
They kept finding things needing to be repaired, that weren't there before
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Sandra,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your feedback. I am sorry for your frustration during your last visit.
Communication with our customers is very important to us. Your feedback can and will be utilized in helping us improve our skills in this area. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Sandra,
Thank for the reScore. We appreciate you business and look forward to your next service visit.

LD
Larry D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Happy
Any issues I had are resolved!

12/20/2018 Category: Service
Fix it!
Poor communication skills of service writer.
Adding unnecessary products to maintenance services.
Extremely high parts prices.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Larry,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry for the problems you experienced during your last service visit.
After speaking to you I hope we were able to resolve your concerns. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.
If you have any questions please contact me directly.

TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Larry,
Thank you!

Hodgenville, KY
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Prompt response to issues
Quality work with prompt resolution to a minor communication issue.

10/26/2017 Category: Service
Acceptable service
Acceptable service. Appreciate the tire rotation along with oil change. Communication with customers could be improved.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/26/2017

Jessica,
Thank you for the detailed feedback. We appreciate your business and detailed feedback.

Robin B.
08/14/2017 Category: Service
Broken process
Thanks Tony
Your process is still broken.
I was given a free oil change/tire rotation which was okay but the issue still exists. The same miscommunication can/will happen again until the process is fixed.
The frustrating issue is that Swope has no after hours contact. The person who sold us the car did her best to contact someone to open your bay door so I could get my car but got no response. I feel that she was ignored because someone did not feel a need to correct their error when given the opportunity.
My review is the same.

08/14/2017 Category: Service
Broken process
Swope has a broken process that cost me a large amount of time, stress and loss use of my car.
It is still broken because management states one procedure and the techs doing the work differently.
Will return for warranty work and three free remaining oil changes but nothing else.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 08/15/2017

Robin,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and detailed feedback. I am sorry for the problem you experienced during your last service visit. I sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences we caused.

TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

Robin,
Once again I apologize for your service experience and appreciate your feedback.

Jerry S.
07/19/2017 Category: Service
Always above and beyond
Jr called me to see what swope could do to make me a satisfied customer. I was very impressed with that and really appreciated the call. As I stated before they always give me 5 star service. I would like to thank tony and jr for their great customer service. Thanks for going above and beyond to take care of me as always.

07/19/2017 Category: Service
People
I always get my car serviced with swipe. They do a great job just had mistake this time that was inconvenient and made a mess in my driveway. If not for that would have given them a 5 as always. I still recommend them Jr and Bill are great with their customers.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 07/20/2017

Jerry,
I am sorry for the problem you experienced during your last service visit. I can assure you that we are continuously implementing new processes to help eliminate these mistakes. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

PH
Pam H.
Radcliff, KY
2010 Hyundai Azera
07/12/2017 Category: Service
Happy with the communication and the service
Thank you Tony for reaching out to me so promptly. Your attention to my concerns was kind and thoughtful. You endured all of my concerns were addressed and for that I thank you. You made me feel like a valued customer. I'll continue to use your services. Again, thank you!

07/12/2017 Category: Service
Not happy:(.
I had a 82,000 mile check up and was told my car was good to go, then 7 days when I returned to have some recall items repaired the inspection found a host of deficiencies. So, what did I pay for 7 days ago?
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 07/13/2017

Pam,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and detail feedback.
I’m sorry for the problems you experienced during your last service visit. I can assure you that the next time you are in our service department we will do a better job of communicating what we inspected and what was not inspected on your vehicle. We look forward to your next service visit with us. If you have any concern please call me directly.

Thanks

2006 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2017 Category: Service
Worse
So I took in my car and even after MPIs still failed to notice that it was the oil that was leaking out. Have now more puddles in my garage.
Also few calls and leaving messages didn't do a thing. Tony, I thought you would provide better care but you proved me wrong. You were too busy even to return my calls. Maybe time could be better spent resolving customer's issues caused by the service department.
Being a valuable customer for almost 5 years didn't matter obviously...

07/07/2017 Category: Service
Disaster
See previous detailed comment.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 07/10/2017

Savio,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and detailed feedback. I am sorry for the problem you experience during your last service vist. I can assure you that the next time you come in for service you will not experience this. If you have any concerns in the future, please call me directly.

TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 07/13/2017

Savio,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Once again I'm sorry for the problem you experienced. I would also like to thank you for allowing me the opportunity to correct this problem. We look forward to your next service visit with us. If you have any problems in the future, please call me directly.
Thanks

Louisville, KY
2006 Hyundai Sonata
01/06/2017 Category: Service
the people in service and sales a little bit
i will continue to drive 120 miles round trip for the guys in service

01/06/2017 Category: Service
the service staff and service manager are great. Parts is another thing too many times have to come back for parts that should be there
I am not happy. AFTER years of being a customer i feel that the only person I can trust out there is Steve the mechanic. He can spot problems that others have to guess on. End result I have to wait longer
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 01/06/2017

Bob,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I apologize for any inconvenience that we have caused. We recently relocated to our new location and have experienced some technician turnover. I can ensure you that we are working very hard to get our technical staff trained to their full potential. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Shepherdsville, KY
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/26/2016 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
The staff is very friendly. The location is great for us.

07/26/2016 Category: Service
Nice People
We are always treated very nice at this business.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 07/26/2016

James,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 07/26/2016

Boston, KY
2011 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ
06/12/2015 Category: Service
paper work
Service rep phoned , assured the matter would not happen again.

06/12/2015 Category: Service
not so great
45,000 mile service took app.one hour.......the 'paper work' took almost as long. The vehicle was ready, as was I but could not leave because the 'paper work' was not done. Not a happy customer!
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/15/2015

Terry,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and detailed feedback. I'm sorry for the problems you experienced with you paperwork .
Unfortunately we were having some trouble with our computer systems. I can assure you the next time you visit our shop your paperwork will be completed promptly. we look forward to your next service visit with us.
If you have any concerns in the future , please call me directly.

270-351-2181 Ext#303

AW
Alan W.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Hynudai Palisade
Overall the service was great other than waiting on parts from the manufacture. We did get transportation while the vehicle was being worked on. But, it took almost two weeks for the parts to come in and fix the issue with the sensors.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Alan,
Thank you for you for taking the time to wirte your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

LA
Luwanna A.
Hodgenville, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/03/2019 Category: Service
The service Dept team is by far the best part of this dealership.
They treat you like family when it comes to this department. They do not try to upsell you for no reason, they are thorough and timely. They are honest in their evaluation as to what will need done and when.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Luwanna,
Thank you for the great comments and score! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service.

TT
tom t.
12/03/2019
Great!
tony and his crew are great! come in for awesome service and great smiles
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Tom,
Thank you for the great score and comments. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

megan d.
12/02/2019
awesome team
Great service. Very nice people
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Megan,
Thank you for your feedback and 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and detailed feedback.