4.6

Overall Rating 4.1481481/5Overall Rating 4.1481481/5Overall Rating 4.1481481/5Overall Rating 4.1481481/5rating 4.1481481
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

ES
Earl S.
Rineyville, KY
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle Service
Swop Hyundai is a great place to buy a car and their service dept.is also great. Everyone is friendly and will bend over backwards to help you. I would recommend them to everyone in need of a car or in need of a service on their car or truck.

Charles B.
Elk Horn, KY
07/09/2019 Category: Service
SLOW BEGINNING BUT FAST FINISH
It was a slow go at beginning of process with no contact for weeks but once details worked out it was a fast finish.Cruise control not working but all other aspects seems ok.Thanks Swope...

SG
Steven and Wendy G.
Guston, KY
08/30/2018
BEWARE
These People are out for them. I've bought three cars from Swope, two brand new in just last year. Never again!!! My husband was trying to do a good thing. I've always told him the devil dresses in all clothes . He's hard working and too trusting telling me no she is getting a deal together. She did alright, for herself. "Kristy Kynett" if I can save one hard working family it will be worth it. Swope is not where to go especially if you're from a military family. He even told her about it the next day and she forgot to mention Swope has three day policy. Only if I had been there. Was taking care of sick mom and then had work. Came back to surprise that wasn't a good one. OUT FOR THEM, NOT YOU!!!

TL
Timmy L.
Munfordville, KY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly

Christopher W.
02/08/2016 Category: Service
Great people to do business with

LR
LISA R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/07/2015 Category: Service
Promises
Did not keep promises made. Said they changed oil but was still dirty. Ran my credit through a bank without my permission. The price of the vehicle was not a good deal. Management did not make any attempt to resolve issues

LP
Laura P.
Mount Washington, KY
12/12/2019
Wish they had a tip jar
The whole service department deserves a raise in my opinion. Even the one lady in front. They work so hard and go out of their way for you. They all need little tip jars on their desks. Great service
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Laura,
Thank you fro the great comments and the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

DK
Donna K.
12/11/2019
Love this place
Got service done on a Elantra and was in and out. The receptionist told me to pick a day and time that worked with my schedule instead of the other way around. Service advisors are excellent. Fast and to the point
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Donna,
Thank you for your feedback and the great score! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Jim D.
12/09/2019
Had a scheduled oil change for my 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe. I’m so pleased with the service I get every time I see Swope Hyundai. Especially with Junior, he is very good at what all he does. I would recommend Swope Hyundai for all your service needs.

Jim,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for the great comments! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Jose R.
12/07/2019
Superior customer service
I just purchased a 2020 palisade. And the experience was awesome the expertise and taking care of customer. Special thank you goes to Tony and the service crews and Brett stone for being the first to introduce me to the palisade in November 2019. This happens to be my seventh Hyundai vehicle. My first vehicle was purchased in the year 2000. Thanks again and continue the awesome job see you guys in the near future.

Jose,
Thank you for the great comments and score. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

SO
Steven O.
Campbellsville, KY
Helpful honest hard-working
I love coming here so much because you remember everyone you talk to in the service department. I find it very helpful that the receptionist send texts to remind me of my appointment and she gives me the option of being able to set up an appointment through messaging while I can't talk on the phone at work it is very convient for me. The two service advisors also help so much they are very knowledgeable and honest and I feel alot of people resent that. But hey they have jobs to do to. The group of people here are just awesome.

Steve,
Thank you for the kind words and the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

FL
Faith L.
Bardstown, KY
Come on in

Faith,
thank you for completing your review and for the great score. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Carla H.
Campbellsville, KY
12/06/2019
Very professional handles stress well
I love coming here. I see all the advisors and technician's handle stress so well. I see customers get so mad and say the rudest things. Everyone in the service department is amazing. The receptionist is the sweetest and will talk your ear off and will go out of the way to help. I needed a number to another business and she googled it for me and asked if she could do anything else for me. I am the type of person that appreciates all the little things and I definitely appreciated that because who else would do something like that nowadays? Junior and nikki are always working so hard and get so much hate but they are the best. Junior and Nikki crack me up and always help me with whatever I need help with. Definitely recommend coming here.

Carla,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for the great score! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

AW
Alan W.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Hynudai Palisade
Overall the service was great other than waiting on parts from the manufacture. We did get transportation while the vehicle was being worked on. But, it took almost two weeks for the parts to come in and fix the issue with the sensors.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Alan,
Thank you for you for taking the time to wirte your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

LA
Luwanna A.
Hodgenville, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/03/2019 Category: Service
The service Dept team is by far the best part of this dealership.
They treat you like family when it comes to this department. They do not try to upsell you for no reason, they are thorough and timely. They are honest in their evaluation as to what will need done and when.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Luwanna,
Thank you for the great comments and score! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service.

TT
tom t.
12/03/2019
Great!
tony and his crew are great! come in for awesome service and great smiles
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Tom,
Thank you for the great score and comments. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

megan d.
12/02/2019
awesome team
Great service. Very nice people

Megan,
Thank you for your feedback and 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and detailed feedback.

Robert C.
Louisville, KY
12/01/2019 Category: Service
tony and his staff
[po,kpok,';

Robert,
Thank you for the great score. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Bardstown, KY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Always get done at a reasonable time.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for the feedback and the five star rating. We appreciate your business and llok forward to your next service visit.

Susan W.
Rineyville, KY
11/27/2019
Friendly, Professional, Caring
I got a call about my sonata having recalls on it from the stores receptionist she told me what all my recalls were and explained what all the service department had to do and she let me pick my day and my time she didn't choose one for me.
well next day I walked in for my appointment and see about 6 people standing around waiting to talk with the service advisor. I instantly got aggravated. But the receptionist greeted me and started talking to me and the other people. She was very friendly and put me in a better mood. Very bubbly personality! Junior is also one of the best. He is very professional and both him and the receptionist handled the overwhelming ordeal very well. They got my recalls done in less time than I expected and when I left there I felt a lot better. I definitely recommend coming here. I cant believe there are even as many bad reviews as there are!
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Susan,

Thank you for the great feedback and you positive comments! All of our staff here at Swope Hyundai appreciate you as a customer and look forward to you next visit with us.