4.6

Overall Rating 4.1538431/5Overall Rating 4.1538431/5Overall Rating 4.1538431/5Overall Rating 4.1538431/5rating 4.1538431
Overall Rating 2.19231/5Overall Rating 2.19231/5rating 2.19231rating 2.19231rating 2.19231

AW
Alan W.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Hynudai Palisade
Overall the service was great other than waiting on parts from the manufacture. We did get transportation while the vehicle was being worked on. But, it took almost two weeks for the parts to come in and fix the issue with the sensors.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Alan,
Thank you for you for taking the time to wirte your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

LA
Luwanna A.
Hodgenville, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/03/2019 Category: Service
The service Dept team is by far the best part of this dealership.
They treat you like family when it comes to this department. They do not try to upsell you for no reason, they are thorough and timely. They are honest in their evaluation as to what will need done and when.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Luwanna,
Thank you for the great comments and score! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service.

TT
tom t.
Vine Grove, KY
12/03/2019
Great!
tony and his crew are great! come in for awesome service and great smiles
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Tom,
Thank you for the great score and comments. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

megan d.
12/02/2019
awesome team
Great service. Very nice people

Megan,
Thank you for your feedback and 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and detailed feedback.

Robert C.
Louisville, KY
12/01/2019 Category: Service
tony and his staff
[po,kpok,';

Robert,
Thank you for the great score. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Bardstown, KY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Always get done at a reasonable time.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for the feedback and the five star rating. We appreciate your business and llok forward to your next service visit.

Susan W.
Rineyville, KY
11/27/2019
Friendly, Professional, Caring
I got a call about my sonata having recalls on it from the stores receptionist she told me what all my recalls were and explained what all the service department had to do and she let me pick my day and my time she didn't choose one for me.
well next day I walked in for my appointment and see about 6 people standing around waiting to talk with the service advisor. I instantly got aggravated. But the receptionist greeted me and started talking to me and the other people. She was very friendly and put me in a better mood. Very bubbly personality! Junior is also one of the best. He is very professional and both him and the receptionist handled the overwhelming ordeal very well. They got my recalls done in less time than I expected and when I left there I felt a lot better. I definitely recommend coming here. I cant believe there are even as many bad reviews as there are!
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Susan,

Thank you for the great feedback and you positive comments! All of our staff here at Swope Hyundai appreciate you as a customer and look forward to you next visit with us.

Diana B.
2013 Hyundai Azera
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Always great customer service in the service center and parts window.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Diana,
Thank you for the great comments and the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

TC
Travis C.
11/24/2019
Great place!
I got a call from the receptionist (Carrie I think?) about my Santa Fe having a recall originally I was pretty upset but she explained to me what the recall was, what it was for, how long it would take asked me questions just to be sure I knew what was going on and set up an appointment that worked around my schedule. She was extremely nice she was the first to greet me when I walked in and we chit chatted while the service advisors were finishing up what they needed to do. It really made me feel alot better about the whole ordeal. The whole service team there is awesome. I highly recommend coming here!
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Travis,
Thank you for the great comments and the great score! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Sam M.
11/22/2019
Great place!
I got a call from a woman named Carrie about my 2019 santa Fe having a recall. I was extremely upset at first but she really helped calm me down and explained how long it would take and was very sweet about it all. walking into the service department she was the first to greet me and we chit chatted for a minute while the service advisors we're wrapping up their business. The overall experience was better than I thought. The service team was great and both them and the receptionist was very helpful. Definitely come in!
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Sam,
Thank you for the great feedback and the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

AV
Alan V.
Louisville, KY
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/21/2019 Category: Service
My first service at Swope Hyunda
The people were friendly, fast and helpful. the price was very reasonable. Will definitely have my service done here from now on.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Alan,
Thank you for the feedback and the five star rating. we appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

LD
Laurel D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Swope Hyundai provides good solid service to my 5 year old car! No complaints. Fair prices!
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Laurel,
Thank you for the feedback and five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

LZ
Lon Z.
Upton, KY
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
This has to be one of the best dealers that I have ever done business with. They always make you feel at home and that you really matter
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Lon,
Thank you for your feedback and the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

AH
Alan H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
The best
You guys have it together. Thanks
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Alan,
Than you for the feedback and the five star rating.We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service vist.

Dodd C.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Good people.
They always do a good job. That is why I go there. Tony, Nikki, and Jr are like family. Highly recommend. Been going there for 7 years.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Dodd,
Thank you for the great feedback and the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward service visit.

PF
Phyllis F.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Sonata maintenance
Swope treats you with respect and works quickly and gets you in and out without difficulty nice waiting room
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Phyllis,
Thank you for your feedback and the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

RJ
Robert J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/22/2019 Category: Service
IMPRESSIVE
From start to the Finish excellent customer service!! As I pulled up to the door, there was a sign stating to honk for service. I didn’t have a chance to honk because the door rises and I was swiftly directed in. Prompt, professional and treated with the respect put me at ease. You all a absolutely great!!
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for the great score. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Vine Grove, KY
2015 Hyundai Accent
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.
The service department is very friendly and is there when you have questions to ask.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

RP
Robert P.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Swipe is I think the best all around dealership, and service center. Prices were very reasonable. Great customer service. I recommend anyone to go there for your needs.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Robert,
Thank you for the great comments and five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Charles B.
Elk Horn, KY
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai is GREAT
Great product and great service,,,,,,you definitely stand by your product and that’s important
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019