4.6

Overall Rating 4.1538431/5Overall Rating 4.1538431/5Overall Rating 4.1538431/5Overall Rating 4.1538431/5rating 4.1538431
Overall Rating 2.19231/5Overall Rating 2.19231/5rating 2.19231rating 2.19231rating 2.19231

Cara W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Making amends
Never have I ever had any person or company go out of their way to make things right with me as a person and a customer. I am not one to usually voice my opinion until I have felt that my dissatisfaction has been an ongoing circumstance, mostly because people tend to display a lack of care about other people's feelings. However, the service team at Swope Hyundai, Al Charlot Jr and Tony Caldwell have proven to me that I do matter as a person and a customer. I also feel more confident in my value as a person that any concerns I may have that I can adress those concerns with rhem without worry of whether or not I will be valued, because I now know they will. Swope Hyundai cares. They will make things right.

10/09/2019 Category: Service
Last service with Swope Hyundai
When I first bought my car in 2011, the customer service was great. It has gone down significantly in the last 5 years. I have witnessed the poor leadership that is exibited. Same leaders from when I first bought my car. They were engaging and reapectful with customers. Now it seems like the customer isn't important if the car is no longer new, or the customer doesn't have a big paycheck. Peope are all important and should never be treated less than such.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Cara,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and detailed feedback. I am sorry if we made you feel that youare no longer important to us.
I can assure that we appreciate you and your business. A member from our staff will be reaching out to you. We look forward to your next service visit.

TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

If I can help in the future please contact me directly.

KH
Kathi H.
Muldraugh, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Treated better
I got a phone call from Hyundai Dealership in Elizabeth town, i am happy to say i am very satisfied with the dealership and i will be buying another car.

10/05/2019 Category: Service
Treated wrong
I was treated bad.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Kathi,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your detailed feedback. I am sorry for the problems you experienced during your last service visit. Unfortunately, we did not get it right during you last visit. I can assure you that the next time you visit us we will get it right. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Kathi,
Thank you for the rescore. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Center
Just overall not that great.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to right your review. We appreciate your business and detailed feedback. I'm sorry for the the problem you experienced during your last service visit.
I can assure you the next time we will get you an appoint right away. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

Julie K.
Bardstown, KY
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Service ripoff
Be aware!
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Julie,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your detailed feedback. We would like the opportunity to speak with you regarding your customer experience. Our team will be reaching out to you or please contact me directly.
Thanks.

Unreliable
Misplaced my vehicle
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Dennis,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am sorry for the lack of communication we had with you while your vehicle was here. When working with insurance companies we cannot control or, alter the decision they make concerning the repair of a vehicle. Their adjuster reserves this right. If you have any future concerns you can contact me at the below number. Thank you.

GW
Gary W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2019 Category: Service
communication
I want to Thank you for helping us to resolve the issue with the Elantra. It cranked up last night and this morning with no issues. I think you went above and beyond to rectify the situation. Sorry for the misunderstanding. We still have the Tucson that needs to be fixed but I am confident that your team will find and fix that issue. Thank you for jumping right on the situation.

07/17/2019 Category: Service
NOTHING
I love my Hyundai but I am very disappointed with the service I have received or not received. two months ago I went in to buy a Tucson they didn't have the color I wanted so I requested a red Tucson I felt very blown off. three days into letting them try to find the car I wanted I gave up and went to ford. I bought a 4 x4 You could have had my business. Now my Tucson they I currently have the engine light is on. I have wasted 3 weeks into trying to get your shop to find and fix leak. Still nothing. Now I have another appointment on July 30 and something better happen. My daughter has an Elantra her car won't start. jumped it off got it in to be looked at. They charged the battery said all was well. Car won't start again. calling in the morning to have them come and tow the thing. tell me my battery is fine again.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Gary,
 Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am sorry for any inconvenience that we created during your last service visit.
We are currently working to resolve the concern you had getting an appointment in a reasonable time with our main shop. We are very confident that this will be resolved soon.
As for your Elantra, someone from our staff will be reaching out to you and help get this concern resolved immediately. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. If you have any future concerns please contact me directly at the number below. Thank you.

Sincerely,

TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Gary,
Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/03/2019 Category: Service
No return phone calls when waiting for service to try to schedule an appointment
Dealership is good when purchasing the product and maybe the first few service calls but after the sale kinda just like every other dealership, probably, service after the sale not so great.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for your feedback. Your feedback is very important to us. I am sorry for the experience you had during your last service visit.
I can assure you your feedback will be utilized to help create better processes to communicate with our customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.
If you have any concerns in the future please contact me directly.

GG
George G
Very unreliable service
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

George,
I am sorry for the service you recieved during your last visit. I can ensure that this problem will be corrected. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. In yo have any future concerns please contact me directly.

AC
Arrel C.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
I put my comment in other section.
I just put my comments in other section, please review there. Very bad service.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/27/2019

Arrel,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am sorry for the problem you experienced during your service visit. I can assure you that we will correct this problem. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Please contact me at the number below.

BW
Betty W.
Leitchfield, KY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Annbea
Ty for the prompt attention to fix my seats.. in the future I hope we do Communicate better!!

06/19/2019 Category: Service
Annbea
Not to happy with Swope Hyuandai at this time.. an not to sure I would ever buy another car threw them
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Betty,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your feedback is very important to us. I am sorry for the inconvenience that we caused. I can assure you that you will not experience this type of service during your future visits at our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. If you have any concerns in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Sincerely,

EA
Eric A.
Irvington, KY
06/19/2019
Just waiting.
Took my 2018 sonata in and was having problems with all the lights on the dash being on. The start of the 6th day later my car hasn’t been looked at yet and waiting to get a loaner. I feel like I am not even a priority and every time I call it doesn’t seem like anyone wants to deal with me. I totally understand that places get backed up and busy but don’t make me feel like there is no care in the world if you get it done or not either. I spent a lot of money on that car and expect a little better understanding and care.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Eric,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.I am sorry for the lack of communication we have had with you concerning your vehicle status. I can ensure you that you will not have this problem again. As for a vehicle I am making it my priority to aquire a vehicle for you to utalize while you vehicle is being repaired. If you have any future concerns please do not hestitate to contact me directly.
Sincerly,

TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Per your request

TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Eric,
You requested the opportunity to do a rescore.

TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/27/2019

Per your request.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
🤷🏻‍♀️
...
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am sorry for the problems you experienced during your last service visit. I can assure you you will not experience this during your next service visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Judy B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Answer the phone
I called 3 times and waited two days and no one answered my call. Finally had to go there to get appointment. Then when I arrived they did not know I was coming until searching in computer and they were running your and half behind. No one explained to me work that was done
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Judy,
Thank you taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and detailed feedback. I am sorry for the problems your experienced scheduling an appointment and the other issues that you encountered during your service visit.
We are currently working with our phone processes to help eliminate the frustration that you experienced. Also, your review has prompt us to put an appointment board in place to be utilized for our service customer during check-in. I can assure you that the next time you call us, or come in for an appointment you see the improved processes that have been implemented based on your review feedback.
If you have any questions in the future, please call me directly. Thanks,

Johnny C.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
HMMM UNTIL YOU GET PEOPLE THAT KNOWS HOW TO FIX TODAYS CARS YOU WILL NEVER GET A GOOD REVIEW FROM ME
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Jonny,

In response to your Feedback. I would like to first address the 953 campaign. Hyundai has launched a product improvement campaign to perform a knock sensor software update on applicable vehicles. It is a new engine monitoring technology that uses software innovations and existing engine sensors to continuously monitor for symptoms that may precede an engine failure. Simply put. “The software update installs a newly developed Knock Sensor Detection System (KSDS), that detects vibrations indicating the onset of excessive connecting rod bearing wear in the engine. The knock sensor detection system is designed to alert a vehicle driver at an early stage of bearing wear before the occurrence of engine damage. If excessive bearing wear is detected after the KSDS software update has been completed, the following may occur:
The Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) will blink continuously, and the vehicle will be placed in Limp Home Mode. This condition is explained in your Product Improvement Campaign notice, under the paragraph titled “What Will Happen Once the Knock Sensor Detection System Software Update Has Been Completed.
With this being stated, in many cases when this happens abnormal bearing noise is being detected and the vehicle needs to be returned back to the dealership to have the condition addressed by a subsequent campaign (T3G) or available warranty.
As for your feedback on Technician qualifications and parts availability, I can assure you that our technicians are trained to treat and repair campaigns accordingly to the policy and procedures and all repair parts  for this campaign must be ordered by the vehicle identification number specifically, therefore we cannot pre-stock repair parts for this campaign. All of us at SWOPE appreciate you being a very loyal customer and look forward to your next service visit.

If you have any questions in the future, please call me directly.

Mount Washington, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Too much chit chat going on
Guys that first take you are always chatting amongst themselves and with others causing us with unseen disabilities to stand and wait forever.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your detailed feedback. I’m sorry for the problems you experienced during you last service visit.
I can assure you the next time you visit our service department you will not encounter this experience during the write up process and a service advisor will get to you right away. We look forward to your next service visit.
If you have any concerns in the future, please contact me directly.

01/21/2019 Category: Service
Service staff do NOT communicate well...
I was very disappointed with how the staff communicated with me the issues found during my vehicle service. The service department sent a text saying I could reply to that text if I had questions or needed anything. I sent 4 texts with NO reply.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for feedback. I am sorry for the problem you experienced during your last service visit. I can assure you that this information will be utilized to create a process that better serves our customer in this area. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

12/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
They were friendly but didn’t like that they moved my drivers seat and turned my auto lights off
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry for the inconvenience we created for you during you last service visit.
I can assure you that we have addressed this concern with our staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.
If you need to contact me directly, I can be reached at the number below.

12/24/2018 Category: Service
Service depatment okay sales not so good
my high rating is only for the service department not for the sales department. The sales department would be a whole different story I tried trading my car in and was only offered 5 thousand dollars when its not paid for. I work very hard taking care of it giving it a wash in the summer time and in winter after driving I use something to get dirt off and i keep it covered so it doesnt stay dirty because i live somewhere that it wont stay clean no time if its not covered. The manager offering me 5 thousand i take as a insult and its a very nice car. My mother on the other wanted try and trade cars well she doesnt wash and clean hers but because she's in a different income bracket i would assume if she had a loan paid off she could have got a newer car and this place was even willing to sell her a brand car. If i did recommend some buy a Hyundai i would tell them go to another location. They make my mom a better offer then me when she doesnt even clean and wax her car and the paint is really bad shape.So if i ever buy another car i'll go somewhere else

Jeffrey,
Thank you for the great score. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

LD
Larry D.
Vine Grove, KY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Happy
Any issues I had are resolved!

12/20/2018 Category: Service
Fix it!
Poor communication skills of service writer.
Adding unnecessary products to maintenance services.
Extremely high parts prices.

Larry,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry for the problems you experienced during your last service visit.
After speaking to you I hope we were able to resolve your concerns. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.
If you have any questions please contact me directly.

Larry,
Thank you!

11/07/2018 Category: Service
Incompetent mechanic
Went for a simple oil change and they returned my car without tightening the oil plug and the car was leaking oil all over the underneath of my car and leaked puddles of oil all over my concrete driveway. Although they cleaned up everything under my car and tighten up the oil drain plug no other compensation was given or offered. When ask about cleaning all the oil and oil stains on my concrete driveway I was advised I could go out and buy stuff and clean it up. Guess it’s my fault and responsibility to pay more money and waste more of my time because of them and their incompetence. I usually have good service and experiences with them and although people can make mistakes they handled the problem horrible and it was very disappointing especially since it was a simple oil change.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and you detailed feedback. I'm sorry for the problems your experience.
I can assure you that we will take care of this. We look forward to your next service visit with us.
If you have any concerns with us in the future, please contact me directly.