4.6

Overall Rating 4.1538431/5Overall Rating 4.1538431/5Overall Rating 4.1538431/5Overall Rating 4.1538431/5rating 4.1538431
Overall Rating 2.19231/5Overall Rating 2.19231/5rating 2.19231rating 2.19231rating 2.19231

ES
Earl S.
Rineyville, KY
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle Service
Swop Hyundai is a great place to buy a car and their service dept.is also great. Everyone is friendly and will bend over backwards to help you. I would recommend them to everyone in need of a car or in need of a service on their car or truck.

LP
Laura P.
Mount Washington, KY
12/12/2019
Wish they had a tip jar
The whole service department deserves a raise in my opinion. Even the one lady in front. They work so hard and go out of their way for you. They all need little tip jars on their desks. Great service
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Laura,
Thank you fro the great comments and the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

DK
Donna K.
12/11/2019
Love this place
Got service done on a Elantra and was in and out. The receptionist told me to pick a day and time that worked with my schedule instead of the other way around. Service advisors are excellent. Fast and to the point
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Donna,
Thank you for your feedback and the great score! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Jim D.
12/09/2019
Had a scheduled oil change for my 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe. I’m so pleased with the service I get every time I see Swope Hyundai. Especially with Junior, he is very good at what all he does. I would recommend Swope Hyundai for all your service needs.

Jim,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for the great comments! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Jose R.
12/07/2019
Superior customer service
I just purchased a 2020 palisade. And the experience was awesome the expertise and taking care of customer. Special thank you goes to Tony and the service crews and Brett stone for being the first to introduce me to the palisade in November 2019. This happens to be my seventh Hyundai vehicle. My first vehicle was purchased in the year 2000. Thanks again and continue the awesome job see you guys in the near future.

Jose,
Thank you for the great comments and score. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

SO
Steven O.
Campbellsville, KY
Helpful honest hard-working
I love coming here so much because you remember everyone you talk to in the service department. I find it very helpful that the receptionist send texts to remind me of my appointment and she gives me the option of being able to set up an appointment through messaging while I can't talk on the phone at work it is very convient for me. The two service advisors also help so much they are very knowledgeable and honest and I feel alot of people resent that. But hey they have jobs to do to. The group of people here are just awesome.

Steve,
Thank you for the kind words and the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

FL
Faith L.
Bardstown, KY
Come on in

Faith,
thank you for completing your review and for the great score. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Carla H.
Campbellsville, KY
12/06/2019
Very professional handles stress well
I love coming here. I see all the advisors and technician's handle stress so well. I see customers get so mad and say the rudest things. Everyone in the service department is amazing. The receptionist is the sweetest and will talk your ear off and will go out of the way to help. I needed a number to another business and she googled it for me and asked if she could do anything else for me. I am the type of person that appreciates all the little things and I definitely appreciated that because who else would do something like that nowadays? Junior and nikki are always working so hard and get so much hate but they are the best. Junior and Nikki crack me up and always help me with whatever I need help with. Definitely recommend coming here.

Carla,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for the great score! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

AW
Alan W.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Hynudai Palisade
Overall the service was great other than waiting on parts from the manufacture. We did get transportation while the vehicle was being worked on. But, it took almost two weeks for the parts to come in and fix the issue with the sensors.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Alan,
Thank you for you for taking the time to wirte your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

LA
Luwanna A.
Hodgenville, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/03/2019 Category: Service
The service Dept team is by far the best part of this dealership.
They treat you like family when it comes to this department. They do not try to upsell you for no reason, they are thorough and timely. They are honest in their evaluation as to what will need done and when.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Luwanna,
Thank you for the great comments and score! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service.

TT
tom t.
12/03/2019
Great!
tony and his crew are great! come in for awesome service and great smiles
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Tom,
Thank you for the great score and comments. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

megan d.
12/02/2019
awesome team
Great service. Very nice people

Megan,
Thank you for your feedback and 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and detailed feedback.

Robert C.
Louisville, KY
12/01/2019 Category: Service
tony and his staff
[po,kpok,';

Robert,
Thank you for the great score. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Bardstown, KY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Always get done at a reasonable time.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for the feedback and the five star rating. We appreciate your business and llok forward to your next service visit.

Susan W.
Rineyville, KY
11/27/2019
Friendly, Professional, Caring
I got a call about my sonata having recalls on it from the stores receptionist she told me what all my recalls were and explained what all the service department had to do and she let me pick my day and my time she didn't choose one for me.
well next day I walked in for my appointment and see about 6 people standing around waiting to talk with the service advisor. I instantly got aggravated. But the receptionist greeted me and started talking to me and the other people. She was very friendly and put me in a better mood. Very bubbly personality! Junior is also one of the best. He is very professional and both him and the receptionist handled the overwhelming ordeal very well. They got my recalls done in less time than I expected and when I left there I felt a lot better. I definitely recommend coming here. I cant believe there are even as many bad reviews as there are!
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Susan,

Thank you for the great feedback and you positive comments! All of our staff here at Swope Hyundai appreciate you as a customer and look forward to you next visit with us.

Diana B.
Radcliff, KY
2013 Hyundai Azera
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Always great customer service in the service center and parts window.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Diana,
Thank you for the great comments and the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

TC
Travis C.
11/24/2019
Great place!
I got a call from the receptionist (Carrie I think?) about my Santa Fe having a recall originally I was pretty upset but she explained to me what the recall was, what it was for, how long it would take asked me questions just to be sure I knew what was going on and set up an appointment that worked around my schedule. She was extremely nice she was the first to greet me when I walked in and we chit chatted while the service advisors were finishing up what they needed to do. It really made me feel alot better about the whole ordeal. The whole service team there is awesome. I highly recommend coming here!
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Travis,
Thank you for the great comments and the great score! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Sam M.
11/22/2019
Great place!
I got a call from a woman named Carrie about my 2019 santa Fe having a recall. I was extremely upset at first but she really helped calm me down and explained how long it would take and was very sweet about it all. walking into the service department she was the first to greet me and we chit chatted for a minute while the service advisors we're wrapping up their business. The overall experience was better than I thought. The service team was great and both them and the receptionist was very helpful. Definitely come in!
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Sam,
Thank you for the great feedback and the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

AV
Alan V.
Louisville, KY
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
My first service at Swope Hyunda
The people were friendly, fast and helpful. the price was very reasonable. Will definitely have my service done here from now on.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Alan,
Thank you for the feedback and the five star rating. we appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

2010 Hyundai Accent
Hyundai Dealership
What I have seen about this company is private.

Hyundai Dealership
Hi
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback. One of our representatives will be reaching out to you shortly.