TL
Thomas L.
12/21/2018
Honesty, fair pricing, good advice.
I have been using TDS for 20 or so years. I do highly recommend TDS to friends and family because the diagnosis is always correct and the vehicle is fixed when I leave. Pricing is very fair. I have never felt the bill to high for the particular repair.

Steve H.
Chevrolet Lumina
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Steve said everything is so far so good. His vehicle is working good and they fixed his other vehicle as well.

Richard S.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Richard said this business has provided him with the best service for the last two years.

Pontiac Vibe
12/08/2018
Another Great Experience at TDS
We had a 2006 Pontiac Vibe which needed a wheel bearing repaired ASAP! We called Terry up. He had us in within two days. He sourced two possible wheel bearings for us, and was up front about the fact that the more expensive one could be guaranteed for one year, while the less expensive one could be guaranteed for two years. He had the job completed the next day to our complete satisfaction.

Ron M.
Nissan Sentra
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the staff at this business did an excellent job. The service was quick, and Terry was nice to work with.

Ashlie M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ashlie's husband. He said the business is outstanding and he recommends them to everyone.

Marilyn M.
Toyota Avalon
11/29/2018
Trustworthy service!!
always complete service--checks to make sure i will not have car problems on the road!

GK
George K.
Jeep Liberty
11/20/2018 Category: Service
George said that the place always treats him well, provides good service and good work.

WG
Walt D. G.
11/12/2018
THE BEST!
TDS Auto Repair has been there for my wife and I for over fifteen years! I NEVER have to wonder if the recommended maintenance or service is motivated by any motive other than true need!

AG
Alex G.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Alex said they are efficient and honest, with good customer service.

Bart S.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Bart's wife. She said they have gone to the business a lot and the work is good.

Ted S.
Ford Transit Connect
11/07/2018
Urgent help
Terry got my vehicle in right away on little notice to keep me on schedule during a busy week ....A+...thanks!

TC
Tyson C.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Tyson said the employees explained the work with phone calls, prices and there were no surprises.

11/01/2018
Great Service and Complete Satisfaction
This was my second time getting an oil change at TDS. Terry wasn't able to fit me the first week I tried, so I told him a day and time the following week, and he got me in. The routine oil change was completed within the hour; when I returned to pick up my vehicle, Terry was just filling out the paperwork. He was competent and helpful, and the service done for my car (at a reasonable price) is great. I appreciate that TDS is a family-owned company; coming from a business family myself I gravitate to the family, service, and trust that other family-owned small businesses provide. That is certainly the case at TDS.

Curt H.
Dodge Nitro
11/01/2018
Extremely knowledgeable. They won’t try to sell you something you don’t need and will notify you if something needs to be done.