KENT S.
04/01/2019
Excellent service. Very prompt and did exactly what they said they would do.
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 04/08/2019
Thanks for taking the time to write a good review!
We appreciate having you as our costumer

JOEL and KERI G.
03/30/2019
Great friendly service
Great place to get your vehicle serviced. Friendly experienced staff, great prices and no unnecessary up sale attempts.
Just a great place to get work done on your vehicle.
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 04/08/2019

That's an awesome review Joel, thank you very much!

03/29/2019
5 star for sure
Great and friendly people and amazing service!
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 04/08/2019

Thanks for your 5-star review!

EF
ERNEST and BEVERLY F.
03/27/2019
Thumbs-up
I brought my truck in for a state inspection. It was taken back on time & done promptly. I also appreciated that the inside of the office had been really had a good cleaning.
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 03/27/2019

Thanks for writing such a nice review Ernie, we really appreciate having you as our costumer.

PR
PAT R.
03/21/2019
Great place
They took my car when I left it and they said they would get it in as soon as possible. When it was done the person who worked on it and showed me the report from what I had done. Then told me what else he did. Great customer service and everyone was super nice!

ANGIE M.
Buick LeSabre
03/20/2019
New owner
I am getting to know new owners and so far so good. I never had been there before the exchange of ownership
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 03/27/2019

Thanks for taking the time to wite such a good review Angie, we appreciate having you as our costumer.

Sue C.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Sue said she had the tires rotated and now the vehicle is bouncing all over the road. The staff have good attitudes and they do a good job though.
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 03/20/2019

Thanks for the good review Sue.
Sorry to hear you're experiencing a bumpy ride after rotating, it's possible one of your rear tires wasn't proper balanced and now sits in front and causing problems. Please call us to make a new appointment to correct this problem and we'll make sure you're going to have a smooth ride again.

DAVID H.
03/16/2019
Honesty, Integrity and Excellence in service
Table Rock Auto Clinic is the only place I'll take my truck for repairs! I trust them completely! Good, trustworthy professional mechanics. The Best I Have Seen. Table Rock Auto Clinic has done both maintenance and repair work for me on 2 different vehicles. Excellent work and great value from a top team. Along with honesty, integrity and excellence in service, I fully recommend Table Rock Auto Clinic for service on any vehicle.

CL
CHUCK and JUDY L.
03/15/2019
Absolute professionalism
Your attention to detail makes me feel like my vehicle is 100% safe to drive. Thank you.

SA
STEVE and DIANE A.
Cassville, MO
Toyota Pickup
03/14/2019
Honest and knowledgeable
We had rec'd great service and honesty under Max and Wanda and we were happy to learn yesterday when we came in with both vehicles, that it was a seamless transition under the new ownership. Roger, the new owner, advised that I did not need to spend extra $ to check out something that was not showing any signs of concern. The office and waiting area is less cluttered and cleaner. We were happy to see all the same employees who know us and know our vehicles. We think this also speaks to a positive and seamless transition. It is great to have a reliable auto shop in our small town. Saves on those trips to the bigger cities that we all hate to make!
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you very much for your review Steve and Diane, we really appreciate it!

BW
BILL and SUSAN W.
03/14/2019
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
Thank you for going out of your way to help me -- i appreciate working with you guys
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 03/14/2019

We love working with you too Bill, you bring sunshine whenever you step in! Thanks for taking the time to write a good review.

Royce R.
Cape Fair, MO
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Royce said the business did a good job.

BILL H.
03/12/2019
Good people.
Great open communication. Explained everything very well.
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write such a good review Bill, we really appreciate having you as our costumer.

MICHAEL B.
03/12/2019
They got me in without an appointment
Outstanding service they get it!!!!!
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 03/14/2019

Thanks for taking the time to post such a nice review Micheal!

Joe H.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Joe said that he has used the place before, they do good work and they are honest people.

MO
MARK and BONITA O.
02/27/2019
Power steering pump whine
These guys could have replaced the pump.... but instead replaced a leaking pressure hose... saved me around $200.

Great job as usual! Knowledgeable, friendly, professional...

PR
PHILIP and GLENNA R.
02/25/2019
Friendly people, great employees
Kelly kept me informed about everything they were doing with my vehicle.

TR
TOM R.
02/23/2019
Oil change in a jiff.
So far an oil change is the only service that TRC has performed for me since new ownership. I was given a time to be at the shop and they got right on it. Just a short wait and I was ready to go. I appreciate the friendly staff and the prompt service.

CV
CINDY V.
GMC Terrain
02/20/2019
Location
I was taken care of quickly & politely.

DAVID H.
Geo Metro
02/19/2019
Knowledgeable and friendly service.
I have always been treated very well at Table Rock Auto Clinic. The people are friendly and knowledgeable they know what they're doing.