Overall Rating 3.9473667/5Overall Rating 3.9473667/5Overall Rating 3.9473667/5rating 3.9473667rating 3.9473667
Overall Rating 1.96053/5rating 1.96053rating 1.96053rating 1.96053rating 1.96053
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

ED
Elaine D.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is wanting to help.
A little disappointed that they would not pro-rate the tire that had a screw in it the could not be fixed. When I was with Lexus and had a similar situation, they absorbed in their cost. Whenever my car needed service they would drive from Fort Myers and leave a vehicle for me. This they did for eleven years. Your car is a good one and I am happy with it. I guess I am just spoiled by the service I received.
Everyone at your dealership has been terrific.

The people
I have been going to Tamiami Hyundai for years.
I would not go anywhere else.

FP
Frank P.
Trust
After several service experiences we recognize a consistent effort to provide great, reliable service and while this dealer explains any recommended repairs and service levels,They do not push and review all options available to us. We are very pleased with our service experience at Tamiami Hyundai

PL
Patricia L.
2015 Hyundai Azera
Excellent service.
You have always responded immediately whenever I have had problem with my Azeris.

Thanks so much

Sulian S.
Great and fast service

RP
Ralph P.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
12/18/2018 Category: Service
I want to recommend Mr.Pawel Bartnickiservice adviser he was excellent and handle my situation very professionally. Also the General Manager for giving me a chance a discount on the service that was like a Christmas present thank you all.
Sincerely

Great people and service

MK
Mariska K.
Perfect customer service
Oscar did an awesome job letting me know what services need to be done to my car. Everything was done in a timely manner. Would recommend Tamiami Hyundai to other people.

ED
Eddie D.
Clean, professional,quick
Top notch place.

GB
Gabor B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Horrible Experience
An 8 month long process and my car still isn’t realizable enough to drive. After owning 3 Hyundai’s I think it’s time to switch to a brand which prioritizes customer service.
Christian M., SERVICE ADVISOR from Tamiami Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review! I would like to discuss your visit in more detail and correct any concerns you have. Please call me back to discuss as I'm trying to reach you also.

Dale S.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Service was performed quickly and correctly.

Tina S.
Fort Myers, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Best service
I am extremely impressed with this dealership and the way they maintain their customer service . I came in without an appointment for an oil change I told him I had to be out in an hour they got me in and out and had a lovely lounge to sit in while I was waiting there. I like a dealer who gets you on your way and doesn’t try to sell you the world.

Robert W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Bobs review
They try very hard to do a great job

KP
Kurt P.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Short wait time
The ability to schedule my appointment on line and see what would be a "good" time which I assume results in a short wait was very appealing. In fact, when we arrived the staff seemed to be very busy. We did not have to wait more than 3-4 minutes before someone introduced themself and began processing our request for service. The waiting room is very nice and well equipped for a lengthy wait, but in fact our regular check=up and oil change took less than 30 minutes. No complaints! We are long time owners of multiple Hyundai's and this service did not disappoint!

Debbie D.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Carlos
Carlos my salesman definitely worked hard for me and I certainly appreciate it!

David M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
service
people provide good service

Barbara M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/15/2018 Category: Service
First visit, just moved here
Just moved here, great service.

Dawn M.
Polite and professional
I have been to this dealership multiple times. I have always had a positive experience.

Susan S.
Always the Best Service!
The trunk latch on my Elantra GT broke at close to 70k miles. Even tho this was an unexpected repair, I was able to get it serviced as soon as I got there!

Your service department is great. Always explain the concern & repairs are done in a very timely period.

Jonathan G.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Oscar took me in immediately even though I did not have an appointment. He know exactly what was wrong...steering issue, and had it fixed in a very short amount of time. Thank you Oscar