4.6

Overall Rating 4.1442339/5Overall Rating 4.1442339/5Overall Rating 4.1442339/5Overall Rating 4.1442339/5rating 4.1442339
Overall Rating 2.08654/5Overall Rating 2.08654/5rating 2.08654rating 2.08654rating 2.08654

Rlt S.
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Service and helpful personnel
I had a couple of issues with my 2017 Tucson.

All issues have been addressed and resolved to my satisfaction.
Special thanks to Oscar Campos for his knowledgeable, courteous and helpful attitude.

Paul Nahas

Julie A.
Bonita Springs, FL
I wish
Jon in the service department was amazingly helpful trying to explain why my less than 2yr old (but just out of warranty) battery needed to be replaced by only a Hyundai battery. What?? A proprietary battery in a car?? I have never heard of that.
I actually LOVE my 2017 turbo Tucson (and have talked 2 friends into buying Tucsons) but now I have found out about the Double Clutch class action suit and it’s driving problems and now this costly battery thing. Rats!

fast service
good agents

Donna S.
Donna S
I have a great experience with Oscar the last few times I have been in for service. He is attentive, honest and caring. Highly recommend him.

Jane M.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Company and People!
It's always a pleasure to work with everyone at Tamiami Hyundai. They are always so pleasant and helpful and really seem to treat everyone kindly. It's a Great example for other companies to follow. Thank you Everyone!

2009 Hyundai Genesis
Very prompt and responsive

KC
Kathleen C.
efficient, easy to schedule
Car was done in the time quoted and put through car wash. Very appreciated.

LD
Lana D.
Return visit
Paul is an excellent service writer who is knowledgeable and effective. He keeps our Tucson running great and it keeps a high trade value. They get things done in a timely, fair-priced way.

BD
Barbara D.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Nicest dealership in Naples.
Service reps and sales reps are all very friendly yet professional. Everything seems to move along very smoothly.

WS
William S.
Marco Island, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2019 Category: Service
The People & the Facilities.
I only hope the New Genesis facilities are of equal stature --

Ronald M.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Comfortable waiting area with drinks and snacks.
Pleasant staff who will advise you
what should be done to your vehicle
apart from a normal service.
Which is very helpful.
Christian M., SERVICE ADVISOR from Tamiami Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our 5 star review, please feel free to reach out to me or your advisor for any concerns or questions you might have, It makes me happy to hear that you had a good experience with us.

Dawn G.
Boynton Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
5+ stars to Hyundai and their service department.

2013 Hyundai Veloster

Good Service
👍

KD
Kristin D.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
11/15/2019 Category: Service
The whole team here is great!

Charles C.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Service person, Linda is great at what she does.

No Frills
I had to leave my car for service but wasn't told that Lyft or Uber service would be provided, if needed, until after I dropped the car off. I had gone to great lengths to find someone to pick me up and take me home. I would have preferred not to inconvenience any of my friends and have used the service. I don't know if there is a customer lounge to wait in. I didn't see one and wasn't shown any. However, the service rep was friendly and courteous and explained everything about the repairs clearly.
Christian M., SERVICE ADVISOR from Tamiami Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review, please feel free to reach out to me or your advisor for any concerns or questions you might have, It makes me happy to hear that you had a good experience with us.

GL
Gentian L.
Fin replacement
Linda and Oscar were great, Linda was able to help me with the antenna replacement even after the car warranty was up. Thanks again to Linda.
Christian M., SERVICE ADVISOR from Tamiami Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our 5 star review, please feel free to reach out to me or Linda or Oscar for any concerns or questions you might have, It makes me happy to hear that you had a good experience with us.

ME
Martin E.
2016 Hyundai Equus
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Car was easily admitted to service, completed on time NO PROBLEMS.
The total process was polite professional and pleasant.
My service advisor was perfect.
Everything was smooth and efficient

KC