4.6

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

James B.
Shorewood, MN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Paul did a great job of handling my servicing and keeping me updated.

BE
Bill E.
Frankfort, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
The service writer Linda stayed late on Saturday afternoon to finish my service need. She was excellent.
Christian M., SERVICE ADVISOR from Tamiami Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our 5 star review, please feel free to reach out to me or your advisor for any concerns or questions you might have, It makes me happy to hear that you had a good experience with us.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/18/2020 Category: Service
None
I thought Oscar the service person we spoke with was very helpful. I can’t give 5 for questions given as there is no way I can guarantee

RO
Richard O.
Latham, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/18/2020 Category: Service
The Facility was excellent, BUT the people there could not have been better.
I have not been to a nicer dealership. I had an appointment and was waited on immediately. Paul, in the service department, was polite and professional. I also had an appointment with Teri Almonte, BDC Manager and Jacob Banks, Sales and they were outstanding. Very knowledgeable about the Hyundai vehicle that I was interested in.
Again, everyone I came in contact with was great.

CT
Carol T.
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Oh no my trunk won’t open!
Out of the blue my trunk would not open, even the key didn’t work!i I called service at Tamiami Hyundai and Oscer answered the phone!! He is Awesome! Told not to worry, bring it in and they will fix it! No charge! Not only did they fix it, ( I didn’t want to wait at dealer ship for 2 hours) they called and paid for uber ride back and forth!!! That’s Great service! 2 thumbs up 👍👍 to Oscar!! He is the nicest service guy ever!!
Christian M., SERVICE ADVISOR from Tamiami Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Ave Maria, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Service Representative
It was my first coming to the dealership and I was greeted with a smile. Jared was really great!

Dianne W.
Bonita Springs, FL
02/14/2020 Category: Service
They did a good job.
They were helpful and serviced my car in a timely manner.

AP
Angela P.
They have my business!
Any place that does service work usually feels the same, like I'm being sold. But Tamiami brings a new vibe to the market with their hospitality and kindness. The service department has changed over the last couple years for the better. And even a customer could see that its good management. They have my business back for sure.

RT
Russell T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Comfortable surroundings
Great records on my car !

Michael G.
Estero, FL
2014 Hyundai Azera
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Quality service and service rep
The service rep Linda was great!

Alfredo M.
Fort Myers, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/12/2020 Category: Service
SUper
I'm very happy with this visit to Tamiami Hyundai, I got a oil change very quickly, the staff are very friendly. and they took great care of my car. A+++

VC
Valerie C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Valerie Cordes, Naples
My wonderful Team, Oscar & Christian & Linda were fantastic. From making the appt. to servicing my car, and pick up was excellent. No problems. Everything was on time & a job well done. This Service Dept. has a great Team & Great Management that take good care of their customers with respect, polite & get the job done. I do recommend Tamiami Hyundai Service Dept. in Naples, Fl. Valerie Cordes, Naples, Fl. 2/11/20

MA
Miriam A.
Ave Maria, FL
Maintenance
Excellent keep up the good work.

PB
Patrick B.
Marco Island, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Naples Hyundai made my wait a pleasure
Love the chairs AND the service

FR
Farrell R.
Great service visit
Waited for an oil service, tire rotation and multipoint inspection and was done in under an hour. Great job!