Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 3.8636359/5Overall Rating 3.8636359/5Overall Rating 3.8636359/5rating 3.8636359rating 3.8636359
Overall Rating 1.87879/5rating 1.87879rating 1.87879rating 1.87879rating 1.87879

2010 Hyundai Sonata
90,000 mile check up
Most of the time your service is exceptional and this time was no different!

I was concerned, several days prior to this service
I had an oil change that took 1 hour and 45 minutes!!!

Not what was promised!

Friendly service
Pleasant atmosphere and on point service

Sharhonda S.
Fast Service
I was in and out. Of course there was a little wait.

KG
Kenneth G.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/17/2018 Category: Service
efficient, professional, everything explained, I did not feel I was being sold something that I did not need
Jeff, my service rep, the best
MATTHEW D L., SERVICE MANAGER from Tamiami Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review!

Matthew Lee
239-417-1222 ext 234

AC Compressor Warranty
Oscar was extremely polite and courteous. Kept me in the loop throughout the process and the vehicle was fixed. Compressor was back ordered so it took a while. However, Oscar's strong communication was on point every step of the way!

AC Compressor - The ultimate wait
Took almost 3 weeks to get an AC compressor replaced under warranty on a 6 month old vehicle with 4k miles. Oscar was very polite and courteous throughout. After all that time that the vehicle sat at the dealership, I was given back a filthy vehicle. A bit disappointing.
Christian M., SERVICE ADVISOR from Tamiami Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

I am sorry to see we did not achieve our 5 star standard. I appreciate you taking the time to complete our review and speaking with us regarding your A/C compressor, thanks again and we will see you next time.

QR
Quentin R.
Marco Island, FL
Good, but diagnostics overpriced
Impressed with Linda, who showed genuine interest and professionalism.

She did not get pushy when I declined a quote of $170 for a diagnostc check of a faulty tire pressure sensor and $80 for a headlight bulb and some marker bulbs. I know she doesn’t set the prices, but isn’t $170 for a plug-in diagnostic a bit excessive? Part would have about another $100. Ditto bulbs, which I got done for $38 at a Marco repair shop.
Christian M., SERVICE ADVISOR from Tamiami Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our review I'm glad that Linda made a good impression on you, see you next time.

Theodore B.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Little or no waiting for sercvice representative, excellent waiting area with snacks.
Service Reps are knowledgeable and courteous. Little or no waiting. very comfortable waiting area with newspaper, magazines and snacks supplied.
Could use better coordination between service reps and vehicle owner as to when the vehicle is ready.
Christian M., SERVICE ADVISOR from Tamiami Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our review, see you next time.

Robert R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service on short notice
Very helpful people who responded on short notice. Like them.

Judith H.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/16/2018 Category: Service
I have Purchased 3 cars from this dealership and have been very happy with the friendly and professional service.
Christian M., SERVICE ADVISOR from Tamiami Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our review and being a loyal customer, see you next time.

Julie S.
Fort Myers, FL
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Awesome experience!
Overall, my first experience at Tamiami Hyundai was amazing! My service writer, Linda, was very knowledgeable, professional and kept me updated throughout the day with status. I also need to compliment the shuttle driver (I believe his name was Brad) as he reached out to me just before he finished for the day to make sure I didn't need a ride to pick up my car....top notch service and highly recommend!
Christian M., SERVICE ADVISOR from Tamiami Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our review, I'm glad you had an amazing experience and we will continue to do so, thanks again and see you next time.

NP
Noslen P.
Miami, FL
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
I am very content with the service provided by Tamiami Hyundai. Pawel, the service advisor who attended to me was great. He provided genuine care and quick service. I have been to the dealer for service on different occasions and always receive prompt and concise service. I recommend this dealer to anyone that is looking for good overall service.
Christian M., SERVICE ADVISOR from Tamiami Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our review and thank you for recommending us to your friend and families, see you next time.

Joseph S.

Great services

FB
Frank B.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
I am a very satisfied customer.
I have been pleased with the service.
I did have an issue with my driver side interior defect that I am still waiting for a
reply from customer service. Should have received a reply back by now.
The service man took a photo of the defect and was to show his manager Monday.

Frank Benedetti

DT
Danielle T.
Lease Service
Christian M., SERVICE ADVISOR from Tamiami Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review! Please reach out with any concerns you might have as I'm trying to reach out to you also,
thanks again

efficient, friendly
thorough, have kept my Hyundai good shape for 65,000 miles

Grreat service
Great service. I was greeted promptly and waited about an hour for an oil change and the works package. The waiting area is clean and very comfortable.

TH
Todd H.
Warranty Service
As expected

Javier R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Not going back
Not good service. Push you to make uninformed decisions.
Christian M., SERVICE ADVISOR from Tamiami Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review! I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience. We are making the necessary adjustments in our process and I will continue to monitor them. Thank you again for your feed back and also for taking the time to speak with me.