Overall Rating 4.088886/5Overall Rating 4.088886/5Overall Rating 4.088886/5Overall Rating 4.088886/5rating 4.088886
Overall Rating 2.02222/5Overall Rating 2.02222/5rating 2.02222rating 2.02222rating 2.02222

Stephanie B.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Polite and respectful sales reps
Great staff! Pleasnt purchase experience.

EG
Enrique G.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Mr Oscar Campos in the service department was very courteous and helpful.
I will recommend to my friends and family to go to Tamiami Hyundai for service
Thanks
Christian M., SERVICE ADVISOR from Tamiami Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review, please feel free to reach out to me or to your advisor for any concerns or questions you might have.

VT
Victor T.
2017 Hyundai Azera
06/18/2019 Category: Service
The staff is simply outstanding
Driving home from a 38 mile trip and indicator light went on in the dash. I had no idea what it was indicating since the light was just a picture of an engine. My temp gage was in the normal position and the engine didn't sound like it was straining in the least.
We elected to go directly to our dealer, prior to going home.
Around 5:30PM we pulled into Tamiami Hyundai where we were pleasantly greeted by Service Advisor; Linda Midham. Frankly I thought she say come back tomorrow the service dept is closed.
I explained our situation and she said" give me a minute". She quickly returned with a testing meter of sorts. She got on her knees, and opened a door on the lower left side of the dash. There she attached this meter. She looked back up at me standing somewhat behind her and said "According to the meter, issue is emmissions related".
She went on the say shed give a loaner and give us a call us around mid morning when she'd have better info. Before giving us the loaner she even ran it through the car washer, because she said it was dirty.
Her service was truly inpeckable. This is my third Azera, so I'd say its safe to assume I like that dealership, but with people like that, .....whats not to like?

Robin W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service department
Great service and friendly helpful staff

Michael L.
2015 Hyundai Azera
Ease of Saturday morning service

Filter change
Service was fast and prompt. Price quoted was exact price I paid. Friendly service.

PL
Patricia L.
Wonderful Service Dept
Friendly welcoming staff. Extremely clean and well stocked kitchenette. Fast reliable service at a fair price. I have never had to return my car for something that wasn’t done correctly the first time.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
Happy Genesis Owner
Tamiami Genesis provided outstanding, professional service and identified and fixed an important problem I was unaware of. Pavel and Jared are the best!

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Service was quick, efficient and done right

Friendly service
Great people taking care of you and a great lounge to relax at while you wait.

Fort Myers, FL
2012 Hyundai Equus
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Great!
I've never had a bad experience with them. They have taken good care of me for the past 7 years. They give me rental cars to drive just to do my oil changes, So I won't be stuck sitting around the dealership.

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Always a good experience with them!!
Christian M., SERVICE ADVISOR from Tamiami Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review, please feel free to reach out to me or to your advisor for any concerns / questions or to make an appointment.

FM
Frances M.
Bonita Springs, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Jose mendez did a great job
He was excellent. I trusted him

Estero, FL
06/15/2019 Category: Service
New car paint.
My car had paint chipping on the top and front and they replaced with brand new paint free of charge.

Michael W.
Marco Island, FL
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Fleet vehicle
Tamiami Hyundai Genesis is a great dealership to buy vehicles and service. thank you .

Painless
Quick service. Friendly atmosphere.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Went in for an oil change and car was delivered, as promised, in one hour.

Corey M.
2010 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Ready, fix, set, check, pay, go.
Oscar was my service manager. He also indicated other faults the technicians discovered that need immedited repair that I'll return the following month to get those repairs performed for my safety and convenience. I sat in the waiting area drinking 2 cups of coffee reading a newspaper and after 2 hours my cars was ready with a cabin filter replacement change, payed and was ready to go. The best aspect that impacted my expectation to return for my next service is a 50 dollars discount coupon off my next service to save me some money. In my experience Oscar was polite to respectfully explain that my car requires a timing belt and showed computer image how my engine operates. I was enthusiastic about Hyundai explaining my car's condition to the best knowledge of their ability and would cordially recommend Hyundai to my friends for all service repairs.

RA
Richard A.
Bonita Springs, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Quick appointment
Thank God they didn’t have Fox News on the tv.

Karen M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Oscar is the best!
Oscar is wonderful!
Christian M., SERVICE ADVISOR from Tamiami Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review, please feel free to reach out to myself or to your advisor for any concerns / questions or to make an appointment.