Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667

Lisa B.
Onondaga, MI
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Great local company!
We took our 2011 Chevy Silverado in for an oil change and tire rotation. Very happy with the service! We will be back!
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate you and your business! We are glad that you are very happy with the service we provided you with! We hope to see you again!

Meagan M.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Job well done
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We apperciate your business.

Dan B.
Michigan Center, MI
Pontiac Grand Am
11/29/2018 Category: Service
I had previously took my sons car to Best buy and they said that since they had not installed the radio that they would not look at it. The lights on the dash would not work. I called Tamrox and they told me to drop off the car and they would check it out. Within a few hours they had it fixed and he was back on the road. Great customer service too. Very friendly.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We apperciate your trust in us to fix your sons car!

Bill S.
Chevrolet Lumina
11/28/2018 Category: Service
99 Lumina
You guys keep our cars running

DN
Dan N.
Ford Freestyle
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Freestyle repair
Many thanks for getting my vehicle in and repaired in a very short time period. I would have been driving my son around in an unsafe manner which could have left us stranded or worse.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate you and your business and we are glad we were able to help you!

Mary H.
Springport, MI
Ford Police Interceptor
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Great work
They were able to get it in and get in down fast. Even at a great price. Thank you again for your service.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 11/26/2018

RT
Richard T.
11/15/2018
Power Steering repair
Kevin got me in right away! Fluid leak identified in metal line. Saved $300 with alternate parts supplier over OEM replacement. Done the next day!

Jerry W.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Alternator
Great job finding and fixing alternator problems
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate you and your business.

Lisa B.
Onondaga, MI
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Amazing!!
We started noticing problems with our Toyota Sienna van on Friday. My husband called on Monday for an appointment and they were able to get us right in!! They fixed the problem, did an oil change and tire rotation and we were out the door by 330pm that same day! They were very friendly and professional! We will be back!
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We are so glad we were able to fix your vehicle and get you back on the road. Thank you for your business, we look forward to seeing you again!

BC
Bob C.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
11/02/2018 Category: Service
transmission
Kevin we honest and very helpful I will come back for service
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great review. We appreciate your trust in us to service your vehicle and thank you for your business.

AW
Andrew W.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Honest, Reliable
Tamrox Automotive did an incredible job servicing my car.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice review. We appreciate your trust in us to service your vehicle and thank you for your business.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Quick and friendly as usual!
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 10/29/2018

TT
Tony T.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Reliable service with a smile
Fast friendly and affordable service and they make you feel like family
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate ou and your business!

CT
Chuck T.
Nissan Murano
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Very honest, Keep us updated on the progress of the vehicle
I Have sent business to them
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We are so glad that you are happy with your service. Thank you especially for being a wonderful, loyal Customer. We appreciate you!

Mary C.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
They got me in and out in one day and kept me in the loop along the way as far as what needed to be done and what the cost would be.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We are so glad that you are happy with your service. We appreciate you and your business.

Angie M.
Jeep Cherokee
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Kevin was very clear about what they would be doing. They are always thorough with their inspections. Love coming here for my oil changes. Price is much better than the dealership.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you so much! We appreciate you taking the time to give ua a great review. We also appreciate your trust in us to service your vehicle and your loyalty as a Customer.

AW
Andrew W.
10/09/2018
Honest, Reliable, and High Morals=Best Shop in Town.
Tamrox Automotive sets the bar for industry standards when it comes to automotive repairs. They have great service and are trustworthy mechanics. They make you feel like family.

ED
Ernie D.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Tamrox
Kevin, a co-owner, has always been more than accomadating to me. I have had several repairs to both cars with great results. On my latest visit, Kevin had me come in just an hour before closing and took care of my problem. Great business!
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you so much for taking your time to give us a review! We appreciate your business and your trust in us to service your vehicles.

Robert S.
Albion, MI
09/24/2018
Trusted Service
Great service and trustworthy mechanics. They hold true to their estimates.
We would highly recommend them. Bob and Lynn Shepherd

MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Kind People - Great for Minis
I took my car in to Tamrox after being bounced between a few car places the same day. They did an amazing job with my mini cooper, which the other places were unable to fix. As a younger woman, who looks like a teenager, I'm used to being treated as if I don't understand what's happening with my car, and I've had repair places try to take advantage of me because of this. It was refreshing to show up at Tamrox and be treated respectfully, and they explained every step of the process. Thank you for restoring my faith in mechanics.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We are glad that we were able to restore your faith in mechanics. We appreciate your business and trust to service your vehicle.