Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667

Deb G.
Addison, MI
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Counter Service
Great work and timely.
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 06/29/2018
  • Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review! We appreciate your business and your trust in us to service your vehicle. We look  forward to being your car repair service center of choice.

PL
Pam L.
Munith, MI
Polaris Explorer
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Always great service! Very polite , honest and helpful.
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you so much for the great referral. We appreciate your trust in us to service you vehicle. And thank you for being a loyal customer!

Jeff M.
Jeep Commander
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and very knowledgeable!
Tamrox are always very thorough when diagnosing your vehicle problems! Very trustworthy and highly recommended!
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for the great review and your trust in us to service your vehicle. Thank you for your recommendation. we appreciate you!

Jonathan K.
Tecumseh, MI
05/31/2018
Overall good experience
Quote for work was spot on. Work was done in a timely manner. Quality of work was top-notch. I would recommend this shop to a friend.
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you for the great review and your trust in us to service your vehicle. We are so happy that you were pleased with your experience and appreciate so much that you woukd refer us to a friend! We appreciate you.

SR
Shawn R.
Homer, MI
Toyota Echo
05/16/2018 Category: Service
excellent
like usuall, great job
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 06/01/2018

Thanks for a great review and your loyalty as a great customer. We appreciate you!

TT
Tony T.
04/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and service
Great service ,Friendly Family Feeling, They explain everything they did to fix your vehicle.
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 05/04/2018

So glad you were happy with your service. We appreciate you, your business and your trust in us to service your vehicle!

NV
Nicole V.
Chevrolet Venture
04/06/2018 Category: Service
You found the problem and fixed it in a relatively short time!
As always, I am satisfied.
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 04/26/2018

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and are so glad that you are pleased with our service.

Mary H.
Albion, MI
Ford Police Interceptor
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Truck repair
You did a great job. Always there to help my husband with his truck...
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and trust in us to service your vehicle.

PK
Paula K.
Chevrolet Uplander
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Keeps me up to date on how the repair is going
Tamrox has always been respectful and knowledgeable. Their customer lounge is clean and well cared for.
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you so much for the great review and your trust in us to service your vehicle. Thanks for the compliment on our lobby! We are glad you enjoy it.

Mary C.
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness
Everyone was very friendly and helpful and made excellent suggestions.
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 04/02/2018

Thanks for the kind review. We are appreciate your business and your trust in us to service your vehicle.

DN
David N.
Parma, MI
Ford Cab and Chassis F350
04/01/2018 Category: Service
Great job
As usual a great experience . I'll be back !
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 04/02/2018

Thanks for another great review and your trust in us to service your vehicles, and your business. Loyal customers are such a blessing to us and we appreciate you!

CT
Christine T.
Horton, MI
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Good work
They got me in quickly and fixed the problem fast.
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for the great review. We are glad that you were pleased with your service and the timeliness in which we got it done. We appreciate your business and trust in us to servcie your vehicle.

FH
Frank H.
Horton, MI
Jeep Liberty
03/28/2018 Category: Service
The right service available when we needed it.
Quick, clean, courteous and reasonably priced. My leaking, rusted out transmission pan was replaced with a new one as well as the filter and oil in a short time even though we had made no appointment. I will patronize this business again and recommend them to friends.
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great review! We are so glad that you were pleased with our service and thank you for recommending us to others, a great reputation means the world to us. We appreciate your businesss and trust in us to service your vehicle.

LW
Leonard W.
03/27/2018
Busted and Disgusted!
Paid $2400 to Tamrox for repairs on my vehicle, (lifters). Afterwards they wanted $2000 more to get it right. Needless to say now I'm out of $2400 and I still can't drive my car. Unbelievable! 👎👎😭

Chuck W.
Chrysler 300
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Jackson Michigan Tamrox
Tamrox inspected and evaluated my vehicle. They determined that I needed "lifters" to fix the problem. $2400 later my vehicle is still unsafe to drive. To add insult to injury, they said for $2000 more they could fix the problem. Needless to say, not only am I out of $2400 but I still can't even drive my car! 👎👎😢
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 04/02/2018

Chuck, we apologize that the intial repair to your engine did not fix all your problems. The lifters and push rod that were replaced were collapsed, so they were the obvious repair. The problem in your engine however was much deeper than we could see.  As we discussed before, we will apply all that you have paid toward the replacement of your engine. This option is still availabe for your vehicle, with the internal damage it is not cost effective to repair your engine. The vehicle is not unsafe to drive, but driving it as it is will cause more damage to the engine.

SR
Shawn R.
Homer, MI
Toyota Echo
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Rear wheel bearings
Did an excellent job as usual on replacing the wheel bearings on my car. Thank you.
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 03/29/2018

Thank you so much for the great review and your loyalty as a Customer! We sure do appreciate you!

TT
Tony T.
03/25/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service / Quick Diagnosis
Great Staff and service
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review! We appreciate your business and your trust in us to service your vehicle.Your a great Customer!

Charlie B.
03/04/2018 Category: Service
good job
brought car in within minutes of calling...and did a good job..thank you
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 03/08/2018

So glad we could get you in at the last minute! Thank you for the great review and for trusting us to service your vehicle. We appreciate you and your business.

Steve B.
Grass Lake, MI
Equipment SL750
02/18/2018 Category: Service
You did your best to work with me!
You didn't push or unkindly relate. We worked together and did out best!
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 02/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. We appreciate your trust in us to service your vehicle and thank you for your business.

DN
David N.
Parma, MI
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Real people
You folks treat me and mine like we count for something , rare for me these days . Not to mention that your work is great too ! Thank you all .
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 02/23/2018

You are something! We think you are great! thank you for the great review and for being excellent customers!