Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667

ME
Mick E.
Springport, MI
Buick Lucerne
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Mick said that the place did a good job.

03/14/2019
Power Steering noise
Had growling noise when it was cold a turning the steering wheel go it in and they took Great care of me Again that's why I keep going back Thanks for Great Service.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time for the review! We are so glad we were able to get your power steering issue resolved! We appreciate you and your business!

BG
Bill G.
Parma, MI
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the business provided good service.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us 5 stars. We appreciate you and your business.

BC
Bob C.
03/06/2019
2017 Impala
Kevin always does a wonderful job explaining to me what he did, and why. I'm always treated honestly, you have my business. Thank You
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review! We really apprecicate you and your business!

David S.
Dodge Charger
02/26/2019 Category: Service
David said that the place was very helpful and informative throughout the process, and they did a good job.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We apprecicate you and your business!

Dick S.
Buick LeSabre
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Dick said they do a good job and they don't keep him waiting.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you so much for taking the tome to give us a review! We appreciate you annd your business!

Joeseph B.
Buick Lucerne
02/20/2019
Online appointments work great!!
I had a wheel bearing going out on my Buick so I made an appointment for Monday morning on a Sunday night. I heard back later Sunday evening I was scheduled early Monday morning! The part was under warranty and the labor was very reasonable. They had me rolling in no time! Thank you Kevin and Mike for your honest reliable service to the Jackson area! I have recommended you guys to my family and friends many times!

Joe
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate you and your bussiness!

Jerry W.
Horton, MI
02/20/2019
Sensory Issues
Thanks for taking care of sensory problems and the BIG!! help in getting my vehicle into the shop for repairs. Very quick turn around on completing all that needed to be done.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We are so glad we were able to get you back on the road fast!. We appreciate you and your business.

02/08/2019
Awesome service
Extremely impressed with the level of support received. I needed a quick fix and they came through in pinch. I was a first time customer referred to them by my usual mechanic as he wouldn't have been able to get to my car in the time-frame needed. I would definitely use them again in the future.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate you and your business! We hope to see you again!

Bau M.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Bau said he is happy with the business. They do good work quickly.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 02/08/2019

GC
Gary C.
Nissan Murano
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he was happy with his service. The work was good.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate you and your business.

ME
Mick E.
Springport, MI
Chevrolet S-10
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Mick said they do good work for him.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We are thankful for you and your business!

01/17/2019
Coolant smell
Hi Called them up told them I smelled coolant they came and picked up my truck from my work
And had a leak they put a radiator in ,
Thanks for getting it done.

01/15/2019
Transmission leak
Had a leak and the Great Customer service they picked up our car in the late morning and Fixed the problem before end of Day and Returned back before 5 pm the same say and it was fixed for a great price Thanks for being there to take care of us.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 01/17/2019

We are so glad we were able to get your vehicle back on the road! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate you and your business!

01/05/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Fair.
Fast Friendly Place , tell you what needs to be done and gives you a fair price and done in a timely manner.

NS
Ned S.
Cadillac SRX
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Ned said the business got right on it and took care of business.

Cecilia C.
Buick Enclave
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Cecilia said they did a good job.

AW
Andrew W.
Horton, MI
12/21/2018
Experience
Excellent service from drop off to pick up of vechile. Tamrox goes above and beyond to make sure customers feel appreciated and valued
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 01/03/2019

Lisa B.
Onondaga, MI
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Great local company!
We took our 2011 Chevy Silverado in for an oil change and tire rotation. Very happy with the service! We will be back!
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate you and your business! We are glad that you are very happy with the service we provided you with! We hope to see you again!

Meagan M.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Job well done
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We apperciate your business.