Catherine C.
Providence, RI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/26/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Staff is friendly and answers all my question
Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 01/27/2021

North Dartmouth, MA
2021 Hyundai Palisade
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Palisade
Thank you Gary for your follow up calls and commitment to excellent customer service

01/21/2021 Category: Service
My first initial oil change horrible customer service. Took over two hours. 2 customers came and went in that time before me. Had to ask twice where my vehicle was. When the woman returned my vehicle no explanation of service performed no paperwork was given to me and no apology for taking so long. Less than stellar first impression. Live an hour away will find a dealership closer not worth the drive. My time is valuable as well I had other appointments and this took way too much time.
Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 01/21/2021

I'm very sorry about the poor experience here. We hold ourselves at a much higher standard and the ball was dropped that day. I tried reaching out to you to discuss the issues. Contact me when you can. Gary

Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you for taking my call today, Again i do apologize for the inconvenience and hope to continue to see you here in the future.

KP
Katherine P.
Wyoming, RI
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Blown engine
Your service guy's and the service you get.
Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for the great survey! Hyundai is still working on the tow bill at this time but will keep you posted

01/20/2021 Category: Service
Traded old for new
Masks were worn by everyone.

AD
Aimee D.
West Kingston, RI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly and very nice
Service was great and efficient

Westerly, RI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Appointment
The time quoted and the cost for the service provided were "spot on" and I was on my way, including a shiny car wash!

MO
Mark O.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Great unexpected service
Came in from out of state, no appointment set up. They took me in immediately and completed my service in a timeline manner.
Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Susan M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Visited Tarbox Hyundai So County Trl as a walk in customer needing an oil change and with tire light on. I was greeted professionally and waited in a comfortable social distancing waiting area. I waited only 1/2 hour. Was explained in detail what was performed on my Sante Fe and I checked out at cashier within minutes and was on my way. Fast and a great experience as always. I would highly recommend this place of dealership to anyone.
Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for the great survey!!

IB
Igor B.
01/08/2021 Category: Service
A+ service always.
I can rely on Tarbox Hyundai.
Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 01/11/2021

SD
Sandra D.
Coventry, RI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Tarbox Service
As soon as the part came in the appointment was readily made. I asked if they could vacuum my floor in the front seat area. Not only was the front seat vacuumed but the back seat, too, and they washed my car and all within a reasonable amount of time!

West Warwick, RI
Sonata
I was expecting the repair to be very costly, but the Hyundai people took the time to check the warranty and the repairs were covered. Thank you. I have bought 4 vehicles from Tarbox Hyundai and the sales and service staff are excellent.
Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you for the greta survey!

Johnston, RI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Great service with a smile
Always a friendly smile and great service

01/05/2021 Category: Service
Everyone at Tarbox goes above and beyond to supply great customer service
Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you for taking the survey and being a loyal Tarbox customer! .  Anything less than a "5 STAR" rating is a failing grade in the manufacturers eyes. If there is anything we can do to make this a "5 STAR" review just let us know. Gary

Mark M.
Chepachet, RI
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Factory Recall
Service Department ordered the part. They called me and I was in the next day.

GF
Gail F.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Super Service
I get all of my maintenance done here. They are prompt, courteous, professional and reliable. Ease of scheduling.
Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Thank you for the great survey!!