AG
ANTHONY/ SANDY G.
01/30/2020
Fast, courteous, knowledgeable.
I have had Tasker’s work on my cars for a few years now and have been totally satisfied with their work and customer service.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 02/03/2020

Hi Anthony, you are a blessing to any business you go to, so easy to please. I really appreciate your comments and recommendation.
Mac and Dan

GA
Glenn A.
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Glenn said the employees delivered for him.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you Glenn for taking the time and giving us a review, we really appreciate that.

Linda B.
Pontiac Vibe
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Linda said the staff at the business was very friendly and offered to pick her up and drive her home. She stated that they honored her Triple A discount and they were very thorough.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 02/03/2020

HI LINDA, THANKS FOR THE GOOD WORDS, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND I BE SURE TO SHARE YOUR COMMENTS WITH THE STAFF, WE'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.
MAC AND DAN.

Junior T.
Cadillac XTS
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Junior said the business was honest and they provided good service.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 02/05/2020

THANKS JUNIOR FOR YOUR KIND WORDS, WE APPRECIATE IT.

ROBERT S.
Oceanside, CA
Chevrolet Blazer
01/28/2020
2007 MBZ
Outstanding honest work as usual. Highly recommended to anyone needing professional honest car repairs.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 02/05/2020

WOW ROBERT, I AM HONORED TO RECEIVE SUCH FANTASTIC REVIEW, APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME AND DOING THIS.

SL
SANDY L.
Kia Soul
01/28/2020
they have wonderful customer service and the job was done right the first time.
It was one of the easiest car jobs, the estimate was high but in the end I received all my discounts with a smile. will defiantly go back if my car needs help.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 02/05/2020

THANKS SANDY FOR YOUR KIND WORDS, LOVE TO HAVE YOUR FUTURE BUSINESS AND WE'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

Alora S.
California
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Alora said the employees were really helpful and understanding.

KEVIN S.
11/17/2019
Honda CR-V needed a new starter
My Honda CR-V made it to our driveway and then would not start again. Called Mac and he arraigned for a tow which showed up in 30 minutes. It was 2:00pm and shop called at 5:30pm stating job was done and can pick up. All I can say is, wow, what great service, thanks Mac!
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/18/2019

THANKS KEVIN FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND VOTE OF CONFIDENCE, WE'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

SJ
STEVE J.
11/15/2019
Oil change and service
Excellent service and I am always confident that the work will be done well and the price reasonable.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/18/2019

THANKS STEVE, WE APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS MORE THAN YOU KNOW, LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT VISIT.

MIKE G.
11/13/2019
Very close to where I live.
This was my first visit to Taskers. I was very pleased with entire experience. The service was fast and reasonably priced. Dan was very helpful and explained unexpected discounts I could take advantage of. When my car needs service, I will definitely be going back.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/14/2019

THANK YOU MIKE FOR YOUR PLEASANT COMMENTS WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND YOU TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US SUCH A NICE REVIEW WILL KEEP THE CREW MOTIVATED.
THANKS,

JOHN/SUE ELLEN S.
Ford Expedition
11/13/2019
AWESOME SERVICE YESTERDAY
I know you all worked so hard to get car done by 3pm, as I requested...and you did!! But, I wound up having to leave for my grandkids EARLIER than expected....so I took John's car. I WAS THRILLED to see my car in driveway when I got home at nite, as I've an a.m. appt. today & John's at golf---so it's GREAT TO HAVE MY CAR' HERE.
THANKS, GUYS!!!!! I really appreciate your working so hard & fast for me....Suellen Shea
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/14/2019

THANK YOU SUE ELLEN FOR TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US A REVIEW, WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU.

JO
JEFFERY O.
11/09/2019
cool
Everyone there was friendly and helpful. Wish they would have rotated the tires while they were off.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/14/2019

THANKS JEFFERY FOR YOUR COMMENTS, WE APPRECIATE IT AND YES I WISH THAT THEY HAD DONE THAN TOO AND THAT HAS EARNED YOU A FREE TIRE ROTATION ON US, NO APPONINTMENT NEEDED.

CL
Chris L.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business was good. They did a great job and gave him a lot of information for a recall that was on his vehicle so he could take it in to get repaired.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/14/2019

THANK YOU CHRIS FOR YOUR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE, IT WAS A PLEASURE TAKING CARE OF YOUR VEHICLE, LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT VISIT.

SK
STEVE K.
10/26/2019
More great service!
Yeah Tasker's: Another successful visit and car maintenance.
Keep up the great work and service record.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Steve for your vote of confidence, we'll always be there for you

IT
Isabella T.
La Jolla, CA
Nissan Sentra
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Isabella said the employees were professional, helpful and on time.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 10/10/2019

THANK YOU ISABELLA FOR TAKING TIME OUT AND GIVE US A REVIEW, WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS,