SK
STEVE K.
Toyota Avalon
07/15/2019
Super Service
Another super service. Taskers did a wonderful job fixing my car under very difficult circumstances. Yet another great job supporting my over 20 years with them.
We'd definitely recommend them to our friends and acquaintances.

Mac you have a great company & car maintenance shop. Keep up the excellent work..

Hi Steve,
I find my self short of proper words to thank you for such nice remarks, I appreciate your support over the many many years of allowing us to service your vehicles.

LJ
LARRY J.
Nissan Xterra
07/14/2019
Service review
I have been a steady customer for 20+ years and have had a multitude of vehicles serviced there. Always responsive, good feedback on what is needed and completes work in a timely manner.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 07/15/2019

Thanks Larry for your endorsment I really appreciate your kindness and good words, we'll always be there for you.

ROBERT S.
Oceanside, CA
Chevrolet Blazer
06/22/2019
Front end work on my 2001 Blazer
I thought the Blazer needed shocks. As it turned out a worn part was all it needed. Shocks are fine. Taskers as usual was very honest and professional. They know their stuff! -- I have been taking all of my vehicles here for over 15 year and have never had a bad experience. Fair and honest pricing and always great work.

Thanks Robert,
we appreciate your kind remarks and endorsement, we will always be there for you.

CP
Carlos P.
Oceanside, CA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Carlos said everybody was real helpful and went above and beyond to help him with what he needed.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 06/21/2019

THANKS CARLOS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US A REVIEW AND A GOOD ONE AT THAT, WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

MIKE D.
06/16/2019
Tasker's is the Best
Tasker's is great because its run by one of the best and nicest guys in the business. You know you are in good hands with Mac and his mechanics.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 06/21/2019

THANKS FOR YOUR HEART WARNING WORDS, WE APPRECIATE YOU AND WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.
THANKS,

Jill L.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Jill said the staff was honest and helpful.

HI JILL,
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US A REVIEW AND WE APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS, THEY GO RIGHT TO OUR HEARTS.

WV
WERNER/BARBARA V.
San Diego, CA
06/08/2019
see my evaluation below
Tasker's has serviced our cars for almost 30 years. Their service is excellent, courteous and reasonably priced. I live in Rancho Bernardo now, but still drive to Taskers, will probably do so for the next 30 years, because I trust them. Keep up your good work, Mac.Barbara
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 06/10/2019

THANK YOU BARBARA, YOUR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE MEAN A LOT TO ME AND THE CREW AND WE HAVE ENJOYING YOUR MASTERFUL BAKING SKILLS ALL THESE YEARS, MAY YOUR LIFE BE AS SWEET AS YOU TRYING TO MAKE OUR.
WE JUST LOVE YOU BARBARA.

John S.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was affordable and Matt was really nice with great communication and a flexible schedule.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 06/10/2019

THANKS JOHN, WE APPRECIATE YOUR GOOD WORDS, AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US A REVIEW.

EA
EFREN A.
Kia Sedona
05/28/2019
Very professional,Reliable ,& Reasonsable price
Triple A service dropped off on Sunday around 9:30 in the evening outside the side entrance gate due to battery and starter problems . As soon as they opened the next day , I called Mr.Mak and told him about the problems of my vehicle . He told me that the mechanic has started fixing my van . After everything was fixed he sent one of his mechanics to pick me up at my house which is a block away from their shop . It was my third time that I brought my van for repair service and Tasker’s Automotive Center’s professional ethics,work,service price are unmatched to where I used to have my vehicle repairs done . I’ve recommended Tasker’s to anyone who needs vehicle work and will continue to do so .
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 06/04/2019

THANKS EFREN, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR GENEROUSITY IN KINDNESS AND YOUR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE, WITHOUT YOU THERE IS NO US, WE'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

SJ
STEVE J.
05/18/2019
They have a convenient location, always do their best to accommodate the customer and their work is professional.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Steve, you are so kind and we just appreciate you.

JOHN/SUE ELLEN S.
Lincoln Town Car
05/16/2019
Oil change & filter
VERY happy with the quick & efficient service. It was nice to meet Lola too.
Suellen Shea
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 05/16/2019

Thanks Sue Ellen, appreciate your kind words and Lola is happy to know you as well.

MICHAEL S.
05/15/2019
Truck repair
Once again Taskers goes above and beyond to get the job done right! Thankyou once again.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 05/20/2019

hello Michael, the thanks come to you as you are the reason we are here, without you there is no us. Thanks for your continued support.

MIKE D.
FIAT 500
05/13/2019
Mac
Mac and Johnnie do a great job- thats why I have gone to Tasker's for at least 30 or more years. Two of the best places to do business in Vista- Tasker's and Marco's. What's more important than smooth running cars and great Italian food. Mike
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks Mike, appreciate your generousity with heart warming words
we really apprecitae you.

PM
Pat M.
Nissan Pickup
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the service was good and professional.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Pat, appreciate your kind words and look forward to providing you services and keep your car running well.

LARRY S.
05/10/2019
Truck Battery Replacement
Excellent service in finding the correct truck battery for a fair price. When the battery was delivered by Interstate, the truck was already prepared for the new one to be installed and I was out the door in time for my afternoon appointments.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks Larry, I really appreciate your great comments and endorsement and hope to serve you in the future with any automotive needs