TG
Theresa G.
Toyota Avalon
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Theresa said the staff was friendly, kind and ready to help. She was pleased with the service.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 05/08/2019

THANKS THERESA, APPRECIATE YOUR KIND REMARKS

VW
Virgil W.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Virgil said that he's very happy and has always gotten good prompt service.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 05/07/2019

thanks virgil, appreciate your vote of confidence.

EM
EVA M.
04/24/2019
Excellent Customer service
Mac and Dan treated me very well they treated me like family they took really good care of my car I am very happy and I will definitely bring my car back to them if I need service again. I highly recommend them
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/26/2019

Wow Eva, what a wonderful review, you made our day and inspire us to do more of what would make you and every customer happy.
We will always be there for you.

MIKE D.
04/23/2019
Praise for Tasker's and Mac
I have been taking my cars to Tasker's for 30 years. Mac and his crew are great at what they do and I have never been disappointed. Mac knows cars and also contributes a lot of his time to the Boy's and Girls clubs of Vista. A neat Man and friend.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you Mike, you always inspire us to do the wright thing and you are the reason we are here, thanks for your endorsement.

FS
Faith S.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Faith said the service was good.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/18/2019

THANKS FAITH, THAT IS VERY SWEET OF YOU TO GIVE US A 5 STAR, HAVE A GREAT DAY.

steven g j.
04/14/2019
Exceptional and friendly service
Was indeed well pleased with the service and the friendly attitude of the staff at Tasker's Automotive Center. They explained in detail what my service would entail, set a time for that service that worked well for me and gave me a great price on top of everything else. They finished in a timely manner and pointed out some specific automotive concerns that would require care in the near future. Tasker's staff was both courteous and professional...my car and I highly recommend their service center for your vehicles needs.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/14/2019

Hi Steven, I am blushing reading your review, you really know how to reward us and we are really greatful for your kind and heart warming comments, Thanks ,I'll share this with the crew.

STEVEN J.
04/12/2019
Courteous and professional !!!
Was very pleased with the team at Taskers...the service was outstanding and timely. I received a great deal on the work i had done and truly appreciated their inspection of my car and what maintenance issues need to be addressed in the near future...I really like their use of Emails and overall had a very pleasant experience.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/13/2019

Wow, thanks steven, I really appreciate your good words and fantastic review, we will always be there for you.

bruce H.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said they did great.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/13/2019

Thanks Bruce, appreciate your kindness,

EA
EFREN A.
Warner Springs, CA
Kia Sedona
03/30/2019
Highly pleased with the professional manner and the mechanic quickly figured out the problem of my van . They are honest to tell you what really the correct spare parts are defective and need to be replaced .
This was my second time to have my van serviced here and have been pleased with Mr Mak and his mechanic professionalism. Definitely I will continue to do business with Taskers and will refer all of my relatives and friends to have their vehicles serviced here.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/01/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS AND VOTE OF CONFIDENCE, WE REALIZE YOU HAVE CHOICES WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICING YOUR CAR AND WE DO OUR BEST TO BE CHOSEN AND PROUD TO BE YOUR MECHANIC AND AT YOUR SERVICE.

Jose A.
Cadillac SRX
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Jose said the customer service was nice.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 04/01/2019

THANKS JOSE, I APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US A NICE REVIEW.

BW
Bebe W.
San Marcos, CA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Bebe said the work took a little longer than expected.

STEVE J.
03/13/2019
PRIUS SERVICE
My daughter needed her oil changed at short notice and Mac was able pull one of his mechanics off another job and take care of her, as well as rotate her tires.
Always such a pleasure to have Taskers take care of our vehicles, and very reasonable rates also.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 03/15/2019

THANK YOU STEVE FOR TAKING THE TIME AND GIVE US A REVIEW, WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

AG
ANTHONY/ SANDY G.
03/08/2019
Good and prompt customer service
What I really like about Taskers is that they explain in detail exactly what they needed to do with your vehicle to fix it. They also provide advice to the customer on how to make sure they look closely at warning signs that may indicate trouble with their vehicle is on the horizon so you can get it corrected before something more major occurs.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you Anthony for taking the time to tell about us, we appreciate your good words and vote of confidence.
Mac.

FM
FRANK M.
03/08/2019
Very good serivce.
Well the first day the tire size wasn't the same,so they went back. The next day they was put on, we had a lot of talking and laughs when I was waiting for the car. Very nice people.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 03/08/2019

T and thank you for your business.
Machanks Frank, yes we did have a lot of talks and laughs and was all enjoyable, I am glad we were recommended to you.

SP
SCOTT P.
Toyota Pickup
03/07/2019
Great Service From All Levels
This is TRULY a great automotive repair shop on every level. From customer service, to quality of work, and pricing! This great service is what is missing elsewhere, and I’m not just talking within the auto repair industry, but in many service-oriented companies! The real deal!
Thank you so much, Mac, Dan and staff! I’ll be constantly referring those I know that want the best!
Cheers,
Scott
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 03/08/2019

Wow Scott WOW, thinking how to respond to all these kind words
I am humbled and at your service anytime.