Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Downtown

STEVE and ALICIA H.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
09/13/2016
Top Notch Service
I have used Tate's for many years now for my vehicle service. They have always done good work at a fair price. They have always gone out of their way to meet my service needs.

KENDRA B.
Toyota Tundra
09/09/2016
Isaac @ Downtown location is Awesome!
Such great service, consistently!

TIFFANY M.
Chevrolet HHR
09/04/2016
Customer service laid back environment!
Got me in and out in no time...thank you thurs for being helpful!

RL
ROY C L.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
08/31/2016
tustworthy
Always great prompt service.

JOHN L.
Copan, OK
08/29/2016
The people
They were awesome and went above and beyond. The staff was polite, courtesies.

CASSIE B.
08/26/2016
New tires
I LOVE the guys at Second street!! I told them I needed some tires but that I was poor and they found me some used tires that fit and charged me a fair (LOW) price! Thanks again guys!!

JIM W.
Wichita, KS
08/26/2016
Quick flat fix!
Quick fix, no issues, very reliable.

BONNIE S.
08/24/2016
Friendly, Helpful People
They fixed my car quickly and recommended what would be the safest way to do it.

SK
SUSAN K.
08/19/2016
Best mechanics
Very professional. Very prompt service.Went beyond expectations because they provided a ride home for me when I didn't have one. I would highly recommend them and their business.

JN
JOHN and LYDIA N.
BMW Z3
08/19/2016
Outstanding service
The folks at Tate Boys downtown Bartlesville did another excellent job. As usual.

MYONG H.
08/16/2016
honest service.
I received best service today, I knew I needed new tires and thought about telling them to check oil but I forgot to.
Issac (service man) already checked oil and asked me if I want them to do oil changed, I was so impressed with such excellent service, further more he encouraged me to come back 6 month from now to check the alignment for tires. Wow.

RICK/DEE H.
Honda Accord Crosstour
08/16/2016
The service is absolutely the best!!

CHANIE M.
Dewey, OK
Hyundai Elantra Coupe
08/15/2016
The staff and service
The staff is friendly and welcomes u with a smile. The service was fast and done right.

JON C.
08/12/2016
Good service.
All positive. Fast service. Love that they text me when my vehicle is ready.

EO
ERIC O.
Cadillac CTS
08/11/2016
Tate boys great service
The personalized customer service.

MIKE M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2016
Great personal service and as well
Been doing business with Tate for 20 years

MARIAH L.
Honda Accord
08/06/2016
Great Customer Service
Always see a friendly face. Customer-Oriented.

TIFFANY M.
Chevrolet HHR
08/04/2016
Customer service laid back environment!
Clay was awesome! Clay was on it...asked me if they were done with my car yet when he came back and i said no and he went out there and made sure it got finished.

KJ

Tulsa, OK
Mitsubishi Lancer
08/02/2016
Thanks, Tate Boys!
Tate Boys was professional and friendly. I was on a lunch break from the hospital in Bartlesville and kind of stressed. They put me at ease and got my tire repaired quickly. I have had a bad experience at other tire places where they tried to tell me I needed this and this extra done because I was a girl; I didn't have to deal with any of that at Tate Boys, and I very much appreciate their professionalism. I will buy my tires there from now on. Thank you, Tate Boys!