Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Downtown

MIKE J.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/02/2016
Great service.
Nice, friendly and professional service. Worked me in quickly for a flat.

JJ

EM
ERIC M.
07/27/2016
Best lube job in town!
No complaints. It's always easy in and out. The only place I'll take my business vehicles.

LC
LOYD C.
Clodine, TX
RAM 1500
07/25/2016
4 tire replacement
Excellent customer service and work provided for a great price. I would highly recommend them to everybody.

MIRANDA B.

KURT C.
GMC Sierra
07/19/2016
Great customer care
The folks at Tate Boys are really interested in being the BEST. I admire the drive and tenacity of this group to solicit feedback and act on it.

07/19/2016
Full synthetic - not running Kendall
I was disappointed that a local business is not providing acces to the PHILLIPS 66 / Kendall brands of lubricants. Even when I requested that they find that brand the sales person did not seem interested in helping me out. Also, I found it very distracting that the sale person had so much "dip" in his mouth he could hardly talk.
Brian C. from Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Downtown responded on 07/25/2016

Kurt --

Thanks for speaking with us on the phone.  We appreciate you letting us know where we came up short.  Although we hate that we missed with you here, we are thankful you let us know so we can fix it.  We strive to make every customer experience outstanding, and we will learn from this and improve.  We look forward to helping you again in the future!

MARY W.
07/18/2016
Prompt & Courteous
The staff are always friendly & professional. I feel that I can trust them to provide me with reliable services to my vehicle.

KT
KIM T.
07/12/2016
Isaac is awesome always gets me taken care of immediately. Clinton is great as well. All the guys are very helpful.

MV
MIKE V.
07/07/2016
Great Customer Service
I dropped off my Jeep yesterday with a loose spare time. It was taken care of immediately. We have been long time customers and it is always a pleasure to do business with Tate Boys Tire & Service.

JOEL B.
Lexus GS 300
07/06/2016
know what they are doing. Short wait
good job

V
Valued Customer
Big Cabin, OK
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/05/2016
They work around our Driver's schedule. Thanks
They are prompt and friendly

JASEN L.
06/26/2016
Poor service
Loose wheel and did not check tire pressure when asked after tires were rotated

MIKE K C.
Honda Element
06/22/2016
Best place in town to take a flat
Picked up a nail in a tire. Took it downtown to Tate's and was good to go quickly.

OB
ORVILE B.
06/21/2016
Downtown Tates
Clinton always does a great job for me

DK
DON and RACHAEL K.
06/13/2016
honest and reliable
Fast, friendly and wonderful as always! !

KJ
KATHY J.
Owasso, OK
Nissan Murano
06/12/2016
Grease inside car
I dropped my car off for an oil change. The person at the counter was extremely nice and helpful. However, when the service was complete, I picked up my car and there was grease on the arm wrest, steering wheel, driver door and the back of the passenger's seat. I had to take my car and get it cleaned. The place is very convenient to my place of business; but, I will not be using Tate's again. They should be proud of their work and sadly they are not.

JACK T.
Cadillac CTS
06/10/2016
Love this place, they always do a great job.

JJ
SURE WOULD

PP
PATTY P.
06/08/2016
Great service but vehicle statistics are wrong
Your request for a review noted my mileage was 39,000 and some miles; just under 40,000. The mileage is 4,000. That's four thousand. Please correct. As for service, professionalism, politeness and helpfulness: a score of 5 on a scale where 5 is the highest.

PN
PAM N.
06/07/2016
Outstanding Customer Service
Seamless from the time I entered the door until the job was done and I was on my way.