Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Downtown

CRAIG F.
Skiatook, OK
RAM 1500
01/08/2016
They tried to fix my tire but it was ruined so they gave me a used tire at no charge since they did not have a new one. Thanks

MK
Great

SAM C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/28/2015
Oil Change, power steering fluid change
Very good service

CJ
CYNDI J.
Scion xA
12/26/2015
Wonderful people & fantastic service!
Had a massive blow out on Christmas Day & called the shop the next morning. Not only did the guys have options available for tires to fit my car, they were able to get me in & taken care of incredibly quickly on a Saturday morning. Thank you, gentlemen!

SHIELA H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/24/2015
The people are very nice.
Treated me with respect. Called me immediately and advised I need new tires. Hooked me up with a Tate Boys account so I could get tires same day. Always very polite and they always make me feel I can trust their advice and they are not pushy.

MARK R.
Independence, KS
Dodge Caliber
12/18/2015
professional service
We stopped by for the tire rotation and they got us in and out in a matter of minutes. I have been telling people at work to quit looking at just the price of tires and look at what you get for the price. I think Tate Boys is the best value around!

MV
MIKE V.
12/14/2015
Fast, courteous service
I have always been very pleased with the service. Tate Boys Tire seems to treat my vehicle like is was one of theirs. I especially appreciate that they can easily access the records of the work that has been done in the past and remind me when regular maintenance needs to be done.

SD

SD
SUSAN and DENNIS D.
12/07/2015
Oil & filter change
Great service as always!! Thanks!

JASEN L.
12/05/2015
excellent service.
very friendly and courteous staff. and they had my truck in and out quick, they had an answer for all my questions, great job.

MATT R.
Dewey, OK
12/02/2015
great service
Once again an excellent experience with Tate Boys.

MARY B.
Mercedes-Benz C280
12/01/2015
Same Tire Keep Going Flat
Service is friendly but I purchased 4 tires in August for a vehicle I don't drive much because it's a 2nd...but when I do want to drive it the same tire goes flat just by sitting in the driveway. It is such a hassle for me to get air pumped into the tire to drive the car over to Tate's for 'repair'. If tire goes flat for a 3rd time, I feel I should get a replacement.

PJ

MARY T.
Dewey, OK
11/13/2015
Good job1
always greeted when I come in the door; employees are polite & helpful