Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Downtown

RK
RICHARD K.
Ford Windstar
09/24/2015
they are always ready to help you!!!
my wife took her windstar in because the right front tire was losing ait(valve stem) she said the tech was friendly and now when she needs something done on her car she will take it to tates because her first visit was excellent. thanks you tates (husband) i wont have to take it!!!

TJ
THOMAS E J.
09/15/2015
Front issue with 05
Diag. front tires seperated, recommended tire, replaced in fast time

KH
KIM H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/13/2015
they go above and beyond to help you.
Chuck came to my job to pick my car up for me and called me with updates.

MONICA H.
Kia Forte Koup
09/12/2015
Fast and Friendly
I was surprised there was no fee for fixing my flat!!!

MARY B.
Mercedes-Benz C280
09/04/2015
Courteous and honest service
Service was excellent, very friendly and informative.

CLOYD W.
09/01/2015
great as always
even though the news was bad,, new tires, new brakes, new alignment,, but as always,, honest, professional, and trust worthy

JAMES H.
08/31/2015
I do most of my own maintenance on my cars but when I need tires or take a trip I go and have the car serviced and looked over by Tate's. They're always truthful about any repair work they recommend and I have never seen them try to steer someone into an unnecessary repair just to take advantage of them. Good to have local reliable and honest mechanic work. Keep up the good work.

JANE ANN B.
Nowata, OK
08/31/2015
The workers, they know me on a first name basis.
I was there about 15 mins. rotated my tires and answered my question about my brakes. Luv those guys!

DALTON B.
08/27/2015
Awesome service
Service was excellent and they didn't try to up sell me on anything. Very friendly and informative.

GK
GALE K.
08/27/2015
have use always been pleased, weather it was oil change or new tires
we have traded there for several years and expect to for several years. I am about ready for a new set of tires and will be back to buy again.

DAVID and ALLISON H.
08/25/2015
Great staff
The staff is always very friendly and helpful. They had my car ready in a hurry. Great products and service.

BL
BARRY L.
08/24/2015
Courteous and honest service
Definitely recommend this service shop.

CHANDA W.
08/22/2015
quick service
I went into the downtown location bc I hit a curb and bent uo the rim and hubcap. He said let me take a look at it. So he told me that they could fix it mo problem. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. He told me too stay away from curbs and sent me on my way. He told me that I had great customer service and that the world needed more people like me.

GY
GARY Y.
08/20/2015
fast and friendly service
Staff is polite fast and reliable. Not to mention free flat repair

TRACY and JENNIFER S.

JEFF J.
Copan, OK
08/17/2015
Excellent staff.
Always greeted with smiles and friendly faces. Service is thorough. Love doing business here.

SONNY S.
Independence, KS
Chevrolet Silverado
08/15/2015
Good service.
Always good service. Friendly employees.

RA
RANDY A.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/08/2015
Professional service
Jay was very knowledgeable about his products and helpful in helping me select the proper tire for me. They were prompt in installing the tires and had the truck ready when they said.

PB
PAUL L AND WYVERN B.
08/05/2015
Employees
Bad news is Clint is on vacation.
Good news is his son JT took good care of me.

Service is always excellent at Downtown Tate Boys.

BRAD B.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/05/2015
Convenient Downtown Location
The last two visits the technician has failed to turn off the service warning light.

All service has been done well and on time.