Tate Boys Tire & Service Owasso

TERRY B.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/26/2016
Many Thanks.
They always take care of my needs in a timely manner and they do not try to sell me a service or product that I do not need. In my opinion they are an honest and hard working group of people. Micah Soldoiski helped me this time which was great as he used to work in the shop and was the one who fixed my tire when I first brought it in to be repaired when it was flat and told me to watch it for air loss as the seal was not as good as he would have liked due to the screw that had somehow damaged the sidewall a little. He was right because it was leaking about 3psi a week, so when I got some money saved I went back to them to get a new tire. I recommend them to anyone that asks me if I know of a good mechanic/ car. repair shop.

TN
TED N.
06/24/2016
Install Firestone tires on my 2004 Toyota Sienna XLE
Sales Manager Jay was awesome and very professional. The Firestone tires are very quiet and comfortable. I returned one time to the shop to re-check front tires balance. I am very satisfied.

PD
PAT D.
06/24/2016
Fast and Friendly
Pleasant under mildly stressful situation with loss of tire. Always friendly, professional, and honest. Have and will continue to recommend your business.

LC
Leanne C.
FANTASTIC SERVICE!!
Last week I got my oil changed earlier in the week and then later in the week I had a dead battery, I took it to Tate Boy's and they had a new battery in my car in minutes! They are always quick and very reliable and great customer service!

RA
ROGER A.
Ford Edge
06/23/2016
Excellent service continually. Always professional at the well as being friendly.

RP
ROBERT P.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
06/23/2016
Excellent front desk customer service. Excellent workmanship and produce. Great experience (again)!
I brought in an older Mercedes (1983), which needed an alignment and tires (I had just rebuilt the front suspension myself, so an alignment was grossly needed). I requested Michlin tires, which proved to be special size that required a special order. It was explained that there could be a couple day delay, which I agreed to. Tate brothers agreed to keep my car, and store it inside at night, till the work was completed. All tires arrived in the time expected, were installed, and the alignment was completed as expected. I paid my bill, fully satisfied with the entire process. My car rides better than ever on the new tires and the alignment. In the past, I took my son's Blazer to another tire business in Owasso, concerned with unstable steering. That business did an alignment, which I paid for, that did little to help. I took the same Blazer to Tate boys soon after, to get a tire replaced, explaining the steering concern. Tate Boys quickly advised that the lower ball joints were worn. I agreed to have them replace the joints and align the truck. This solved the steering issue on the Blazer, which sold me on the service and expertise of this business. This certainly influenced my decision to take my Mercedes there. Finally, in the past, I had taken the Mercedes to the largest import car dealer in Tulsa earlier, requesting an alignment (as I had replaced two worn tie rod ends). I sat for nearly five hours there, only to be informed that my lower control arms were worn. In that time, that dealership had let me wait to work up an unrequested quote to rebuild my entire car suspension. I also realized that those who came in unexpectedly with cars purchased at the dealership, were being serviced before my car, even though I had arrived there first thing that morning. That dealership visit could have been so much shorter. For these reasons, I came away from Tate Brothers of Owasso extremely satisfied with the work performed on car, all done locally at my convenience in Owasso. I am a very satisfied customer. Bob

HT
HUBERT T.
Coffeyville, KS
Dodge Charger
Fast friendly service
Great service, prices you can afford

TAMORA M.
06/22/2016
Not happy about by visit
I bought my tires there and thought they might ask if I needed them rotated they were busy and didn't give the customer service like usual ... When I got my car back after my hour and half wait ... I don't feel like they check all my tires??? Not sure if they were just to busy or what was up??? I come to them with most of my car needs but I am starting to doubt them...:/

DANNA P.
Oologah, OK
06/22/2016
Fast friendly service
They were friendly and they got my tire fixed pretty quickly even though it was pretty busy. They fixed my tire and also rotated my tires for free. I would definitely recommend them to anybody.

MICHAEL B.
Nissan Maxima
06/21/2016
Damaged tire
Quick and efficient. Friendly people - (no coffee though at opening time.)

SF
SANDRA F.
Claremore, OK
06/21/2016
Good advice
Thank you, Marcus, for convincing me that I needed new tires. My car is driving so much better & I feel much safer.

EM
ERIK and RITA M.
06/20/2016
Tate Boys always treats us right
My wife and I have been taking both of our cars to Tate Boys for several years. They have always treated us great and we will continue to give them our business.

C L H.
06/19/2016
Tate Boys always provides the best service. I can count on them to handle my service needs in a reliable professional manner every time.

LC
Leanne C.
06/17/2016
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
I bought my tires from Tate Boys in Owasso 2 or 3 years ago and have been going to them ever since for my oil changes, etc... Earlier this week I took my car in for oil change, tire rotation (which is free) and cabin filter and then yesterday I had a dead battery leaving work and I called to make sure they replace batteries and the man on the phone was so nice and took my name and told me to come on by to get my battery replaced and the crazy thing is, it only took about 30 minutes! I was expecting to be there for at least an hour or more. Its nice to go to a place that has great customer service like Tate Boys! I highly recommend!

ROGER C.
Cadillac CTS
06/17/2016
Fast and friendly Service
Had to order a part in to repair my front end. Came in on my scheduled day and was in and out in a remarkably short time. Tate Boys has always been the tops in customer service. Cant recommend them strongly enough.