Tate Boys Tire & Service Owasso

LC
LYNN C.
05/16/2016
Tire problem on Sat.
Called asked how busy, was told if I could be there by 1:00p could do it. Not only did they fix tire, they also changed my oil. Never a problem, they always get the job done.

BR
BESTIN R.
Chevrolet Pickup
Brake Inspection
Very helpful! Complete brake inspection after I did my own install of all components...Thank you.

JIM and KAYLENE B.
Chevrolet HHR
Bad tire
Right at closing time they still had it fixed in 15 minutes great guys

GC
GREG C.
Lake Charles, LA
Camry service.
Clean, prompt, knowledgeable sales desk person, and problem was resolved as they told me. Was given best value for what I needed. Tires.

DESDIVE C.
05/13/2016
Very happy with Tate Boys

TD
TELARA D.
Tulsa, OK
Honda Accord
05/11/2016
Absolutley outstanding service. Every single man that I spoke to and helped me was above and beyond expectations of kind, understanding, and all of them had a great sense of humor. Absolutely fantastic job fixing my vehicle. Incredibly fast service. They are absolutely fantastic

BR
BOB R.
The service
They go above what is expected

GJ
GEORGE AND WANDA J.
05/11/2016
Remove nail from tire and replace windshield wipers
This a neighborhood business and they always provide the best and friendliest service at little or no cost.

CF
CHRISTOPHER F.
Cadillac XTS
05/10/2016
Service is unbeatable
Staff is always kind and curtious. I never feel like they are trying to sell me services I don't need.

JOE and KAREN K.
Vinita, OK
Chevrolet Pickup
05/10/2016
Joe
Salesman was great , very helpful
Had great prices k

JOSEPH C.
Customer Service experts.
Great customer service and doesn't try to sell services not needed. Thanks for your honesty.

JUSTIN and KALA S.
Chevrolet Sonic
05/09/2016
Great Customer Service and quick too!
Very pleased with service :)

SF
SANDY F.
Lexus GX 470
K
K

KYLE S.
Dodge Durango
05/07/2016
Always a great experience.
I have never had a bad experience. People are always friendly and they always do a great job on whatever I need done on my vehicle.

DONNA H.
Ford Edge
05/05/2016
Fast and friendly
Had my credit card out to pay and was told there was No charge to fix a tire with a slow leak. Will certainly recommend you to all my friends !!

PP
PATRICIA P.
Oologah, OK
Chevrolet Venture
05/05/2016
Very friendly people that work there!
Friendly and helpful!

TC
TUESDAY C.
DJ - Shop Manger was awesome - Went above and beyond
Service was a completely different experience for me this time and It was due to the Shop Manager, DJ - He made everything right that I had been dealing with for 6 months - he should really be recognized for representing this business - he single handedly saved you a customer . I live in Owasso and my family and friends live here and I would defiantly feel comfortable sending them to your store knowing you have people in charge there like DJ - I would honestly take a look at who all you have at the front desk and have DJ give a little customer service training because some of them could use it. - Most of the guys there are very customer service savvy but some need to be reminded that customers are why he is there :)

SF
SHANNON F.
Very friendly
N/A

MA
MARK A.
Toyota Yaris
05/02/2016
I used to do my own breaks.
I used to do my own breaks but Tate boys was able to help me take care of my problem. They caught it at the very beginning when the metal tab starts to rub against the rotor. Other shops may have tried to Swindle me by stating I need to replace both rotors but Tate boys was honest and reputable and did the right thing. They also went the extra mile and put better brake pads on my vehicle. Thank you Tate boys. You are the greatest.

SCOTT/JANET M.
Dodge Nitro
05/02/2016
I love the customer service there and the quick service!!
There isn't anything bad to say about Tate Boys in Owasso. I love their quick service and how they deal with you as a person. If I had anything to say which is kind of funny is that there were 3 women in there Saturday along with me. Two of them asked me isn't there any women magazines. Even if not a women's magazine maybe something generalized Time or something. But that is just a funny. Everything was Great!!! I will be back for more services!