Tate Boys Tire & Service Owasso

Latest Review about 1 month ago

C L H.
06/19/2016
Tate Boys always provides the best service. I can count on them to handle my service needs in a reliable professional manner every time.

LC
Leanne C.
06/17/2016
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
I bought my tires from Tate Boys in Owasso 2 or 3 years ago and have been going to them ever since for my oil changes, etc... Earlier this week I took my car in for oil change, tire rotation (which is free) and cabin filter and then yesterday I had a dead battery leaving work and I called to make sure they replace batteries and the man on the phone was so nice and took my name and told me to come on by to get my battery replaced and the crazy thing is, it only took about 30 minutes! I was expecting to be there for at least an hour or more. Its nice to go to a place that has great customer service like Tate Boys! I highly recommend!

ROGER C.
Cadillac CTS
06/17/2016
Fast and friendly Service
Had to order a part in to repair my front end. Came in on my scheduled day and was in and out in a remarkably short time. Tate Boys has always been the tops in customer service. Cant recommend them strongly enough.

HM
HAILEE M.
Just great
My aunt talked to John and told him exactly what we wanted and needed and when I came in he did exactly that and informed us if anything else needed to be done or if what we thought was wrong was actually in good condition.

CF
CURTIS F.
Claremore, OK
Suzuki Grand Vitara
Stellar Service!!
The "boys" at Tate's always go beyond expectations! My daughter's car needed a belt tightened, but she had only gone in for an oil change. Tate realized there was a need and tightened the belt at no additional cost. I'm humbled and just want to say THANK YOU!! You always go that one extra step and make us feel like family!

JAMES A.

BRENT P.
Collinsville, OK
RAM 1500
Excellent customer service
The entire staff is always fast, efficient and always friendly! I appreciate that so much and that's why I will continue to bring my business to Tate Boys in Owasso.

BEKEYL S.
06/15/2016
Friendly professional service!

RJ
RAYMOND C J.
06/13/2016
Advisers are friendly
Tire was fixed in a very timely manner

FC
FRANK C.
Toyota Tundra
06/12/2016
Truck Repair
They were able to completely repair my son-in-laws truck. They replaced the entire front end at a somewhat fair price and itr was all done remotely via telephone.

AH
ASHLEY H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly and helpful staff
Super friendly staff .... Answered questions and made suggestions .

JAMES S.
Bartlesville, OK
06/11/2016
The technicians in the back doing the oil changes and other work. They care about how good of a job they do. I us to go to Tate's in Skiatook and the tech there informed me the guys at Toyota over tightened the oil plug which could strip it out.
I'd recommend Tate's to my friends and family and even people I don't know and have done it before. Plus the guys upfront really know their stuff and are very professional. But those guys in the back are the most important part of Tate's in my opinion. Caring about how good of a job you do sets you apart from the rest. The guy from Skiatook the tech in the back his name starts with a C Chance is his name is think. He's told me he could barely get the oil plug off and he looks very strong so I knew I wasn't going back to Doenges in Bartlesville anymore for the $10 oil changes. I'd rather pay a higher price and have it done right.

JAMIE P.
They are like family
They are always friendly, and I've been going to this place for years. They know me by name and are a fun group of folks!

TROY M.
Claremore, OK
Saturn SL1
06/10/2016
Fast, friendly service
Pleased with the service, job completed quickly. Friendly staff, will return with future car needs.

FD
FELIX D.
06/07/2016
Customer Service
I was greeted as soon as i walked in, an awesome lady(forgot her name) took all my info and my wife's car was fixed in no time. I really appreciate the fast and friendly service!