Tate Boys Tire & Service Owasso

JOSH and CAILEY W.
03/13/2016
Fast, friendly, and professional
Not many places will dix a flat for free in a matter of 30 minutes. They're always friendly and do great work at a fair price.

EN
EMILY N.
He customer service
I forget his name but the guy who helped me was very polite and nice and even offered a temp. Tire to me because my tire was so bald and I could afford a new one. I'll more than likely do my business here always for both of my cars

EA
EMILY A.
Nissan Armada
Friendly and honest service
I'm always please with the service and their service is exceptional.

TERRY B.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Tire Repair
The staff at the Tate Boys in Owasso are always fast, reliable and courteous, this trip was just a nail in a tire but they took care of as if it was a larger repair and didn't charge me anything, which of course was appreciated.

BRANDON S.
Toyota Avalon
Each visit.
Friendly staff. Quick service. No hassles!

CHAD S.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/12/2016
Great service as always and very friendly! The thing was there were greasy hand prints all over fender where they took my tire off to replace it.

BW

MELISSA T.
Dodge Charger
03/10/2016
Great Experience
I had a flat tire the day before, they quoted me a price for 2 new tires. I returned to have the service done. I had arrived at 1730 hours thinking they would not have time, but they were done within 20 minutes. The guys were professional and helpful. I will return to replace the other two tires and oil changes.

BILL B.
Skiatook, OK
Dodge Challenger
03/10/2016
Outstanding Service!
Marcus goes out of his way to take care of your vehicle, without breaking the bank.

MK
MARK K.
Oologah, OK
Chevrolet Captiva Sport
03/09/2016
Very nice and not a long wait
Very nice and knowelgeble.
Didnt have to wait long at all

PM
PHILIP M.
03/09/2016
Excellent A++++
This place is for real. Great service! The guys were all extremely friendly and helpful. I needed to buy tires and they truly made it a quick and easy experience. I will definitely be back for all future service on both of my vehicles. I highly recommend this place! A++++

NW
NANCY W.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/08/2016
I stopped in late on a friday afternoon and asked about an oil change, would they have time. Jay promptly said that they could help me. After about 40 minutes, Jay mentioned that he would check into where they were on my car. They had not started on it yet. I wasn't upset, but was pleased that Jay got right on it. He said he put two guys on it. About 20 minutes later, he stated my car was ready and he apologized for the time it took. He said "This one's on me, because we took so long." I asked him if he was sure that I didn't need to pay for it. He said "No ma'am, we took too long so I will take care of it." I thanked him and left. I was very happy with the service, I know sometimes things take longer, so appreciated his effort to make it as good as an experience as possible. I will definitely be telling friends and family about the great service I received.

GC
GARY C.
Dodge Durango
Good guys
They listen an the communicate in my language

BC
BRAD C.
quick and good service
worked in fast and only had time for 1 beer at Bricktown before they had service completed

ANGELA M.
Service with a smile
It's great to come into a place of service with only the little bit of confidence that a few word-of-mouth comments have given over the years, and then leave with the great confidence that all the good you've heard of them is well founded.
I really appreciated not being talked down to as if I'm female and don't know a thing about cars (as a woman, this still happens in the South even on the 21st century), and also being listened to. They even indulged my silly personification of my poor OLD beat-up car, which I've affectionately named and often relate to, as her aches and pains often mimic mine :) They gave "her" new shoes and good care at a fair price, and returned her to me the same day, even though they were completely slammed on the very busy Saturday when I took her in.
Overall, I know why people return to Tate Boys, and I'm very glad to find an honest business with which to deal.

MF
MARRIA F.
Tulsa, OK
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/06/2016
Manager and Staff
The manager and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly...
And caring!

JEFF C.
03/05/2016
Replaced Tire Under Warranty
The staff at Tate Boys took care of issue with tire - found 15 nails in the tire! Replaced the tire under warranty and had me back on the road in less than an hour.

CI
CHRIS I.
03/04/2016
Great Service, Friendly
Ordered tires and wheels. Everything was quick, friendly and an overall good experience.

ED
ELIZABETH D.
03/04/2016
Second time visiting
I was not disappointed. Services were quick and the staff were friendly.

BW
BILL W.
Nissan Quest
03/02/2016
Tire Replacement
I hit a horrible pot hole and completely blew out my tire! Even though the tires were 3 &1/2 years old the young man assisting us gave us a slight discount on a new tire and also gave us a discount on the alignment that we needed. They have always been courteous, fast, and reasonable!